Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Seeing BDG still smashing their heads against council there's no question that Limit are on a whole nother level tho….you still have to give them props for what they achieved in NA even if they do lose to Method.
    Limit is awesome, but yeah Method will be bringing in some MAJOR pain in just a few hours.. I bet they are snorting rails and rails of coke with all that method money too.. BigUP method fam, and I am looking forward to seeing how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Limit is awesome, but yeah Method will be bringing in some MAJOR pain in just a few hours.. I bet they are snorting rails and rails of coke with all that method money too.. BigUP method fam, and I am looking forward to seeing how it goes!
    I'm starting to think that the world first race might start getting a bit unhealthy for its participants now that the sweet, sweet streaming money is on the line and it's not just about some forum fame and half-hearted sponsorships anymore. Not that I'll shed a tear as world first raiders choose to do whatever it takes to win, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm starting to think that the world first race might start getting a bit unhealthy for its participants now that the sweet, sweet streaming money is on the line and it's not just about some forum fame and half-hearted sponsorships anymore. Not that I'll shed a tear as world first raiders choose to do whatever it takes to win, but still.
    100% AGREED! It's all about the stream these days

The race was been unhealthy for a good number of tiers now, well before Streams came into it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

100% AGREED! It's all about the stream these days
    Is it though? Method is the crowd fav and I don’t see limit on the same lvl of streamers as methods. Their streams are amateurish. Even if they got worlds first I’d still watch other streamers.

Limit aren't even streaming though LUL. All this work for no financial gain

It seems that Blizzord decided to pull Dragon Soul with this raid, first 5 bosses are a joke(excluding opulence to some extent but it got abused by pallies) Rhasta isn't much different from HC and already downed -_- I can only hope that Mekkotorquied turns into = at least Ship Captain Blackthorn and Cockwall Blockade is the goddamn Spine, cuz otherwise there's no saving to this raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    There is a priest on a well known Guild (EU) that has LFR kills? Known BUG @Armory or they found something?
    I have a friend whose armory (is that right? Not my mother tongue) has a LFR Rastakhan kill as well. Probably just a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Is it though? Method is the crowd fav and I don’t see limit on the same lvl of streamers as methods. Their streams are amateurish. Even if they got worlds first I’d still watch other streamers.
    I still love watching a multitude of streams, I just think a lot of money is riding on them for ad revenue vs. just normal ol sponsorship you see from time to time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Puthred View Post
    I have a friend whose armory (is that right? Not my mother tongue) has a LFR Rastakhan kill as well. Probably just a bug.
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...idan/dacoolest

Mine as well has it, I only killed em on normal so it's an armory bug

Not streaming progression at this point is just throwing money away for no benefit. Imagine showing up to work for a few weeks and turning down your paycheck. big brains

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post

Interesting perspective. I couldn't watch the Method stream during Uldir for more than five minutes specifically because it felt too "professional". Although I don't doubt that they enjoy the game, the streaming experience didn't make it feel like they were like a bunch of nerds just like us playing a game they enjoy. It just felt so sterile and artificial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Interesting perspective. I couldn't watch the Method stream during Uldir for more than five minutes specifically because it felt too "professional". Although I don't doubt that they enjoy the game, the streaming experience didn't make it feel like they were like a bunch of nerds just like us playing a game they enjoy. It just felt so sterile and artificial.
    Look, Sco is just too handsom - and I'm not even Gay - he looks too professional oh kay

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Not streaming progression at this point is just throwing money away for no benefit. Imagine showing up to work for a few weeks and turning down your paycheck. big brains
    I donno, I can kinda understand it for Limit not wanting to show Method the later bosses to learn from while they wait on EU reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I donno, I can kinda understand it for Limit not wanting to show Method the later bosses to learn from while they wait on EU reset.
    They sleep right now tho and seriously anything that limit can beat in a day can method easily as well. They should at least streamed today they viewer count would skyrocket.

15+ Year Old Account
    Look, Sco is just too handsom - and I'm not even Gay - he looks too professional oh kay
    I would touch scos chest, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    They sleep right now tho and seriously anything that limit can beat in a day can method easily as well. They should at least streamed today they viewer count would skyrocket.
    for sure they can do it, but seeing the fights and any difference with the PTR can shave time off of how fast they catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Looks to me Sco is wide awake and running M+ on stream.

So is it NA vs EU or Alliance vs Horde for wf this tier?

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    Looks to me Sco is wide awake and running M+ on stream.
    it's 1 am and raid will start in less than 8 hours - hes the only one just quickly testing settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    It seems that Blizzord decided to pull Dragon Soul with this raid, first 5 bosses are a joke(excluding opulence to some extent but it got abused by pallies) Rhasta isn't much different from HC and already downed -_- I can only hope that Mekkotorquied turns into = at least Ship Captain Blackthorn and Cockwall Blockade is the goddamn Spine, cuz otherwise there's no saving to this raid.
    Oh, nonsense. Antorus got smashed at 9/11M first day, but Aggramar and Argus were each pretty hard and took a longer time to beat. Same for Nighthold where Star Augur was the first block (and what a block it was). The initial batch of bosses until the final 2-3 always falls over, with the exception of Gorefiend in HFC.