Well, I got to download a patch first. Then I'll dive in to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    it feels soo surreal going through a toy story world.......

like they really nailed the look of toy story in real time.

I feel so strange. I can't believe I've played KH3. I had to switch my PS4 Pro's screen settings to 1080p (I have a 4k tv) in order to get that stable 60 fps in the game, but it looks and plays amazing now. The 4k just makes it pop a tiny bit more, but isn't worth for the major fps drop.
    Last edited by Asphyx22; 2019-01-29 at 11:18 PM.

Load times are not too bad on my first gen PS4. Looks great too.

I also liked the preview of Scalia Ad Caelum that is shown when you first start the game.

So this game is really easy on proud so far.

But it's kind of like Spider-Man style easy where I don't really care because it's a blast to play.

People might remember me saying I didn't play KH for the gameplay, and no I don't even like the gameplay in KH2 it's meh as hell to me but this game's combat is actually really fun and polished not janky and meh like the previous games.

Also is this really a KH game? Because 3 worlds in and Donald has yet to die on Proud...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    but this game's combat is actually really fun and polished not janky and meh like the previous games.
    I feel attacked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Not exactly sure I'm a fan of the endgame.

Having just some battle portals and ONE secret boss + no Critical is a bit ehh

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Not exactly sure I'm a fan of the endgame.

Having just some battle portals and ONE secret boss + no Critical is a bit ehh
    We're just spoiled with fm. Base kh2 wasnt very good either. All you had was sephiroth and synth items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    We're just spoiled with fm. Base kh2 wasnt very good either. All you had was sephiroth and synth items.
    Guess I'll sit out the ride for a FM release/re-release with DLC on the new system.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I feel attacked.
    He's right though.

So is there a Sephiroth fight? Not sure if it is spoiler or not for it. Google isn't telling me anything confirmed other than some click bait YouTube videos I don't care to open.

Lucked out and got a deluxe edition from walmart today. Wasn't even looking for it but it was the last one in the case so figured why not. Even though I am a couple of weeks out from playing it. Still getting through a story so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    He's right though.
    Explain.

It's kind of hard to explain though. I think there was just a small slight pause between strokes in combat in KHII that made combat feel less fluid. Here, it feels smoother.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's kind of hard to explain though. I think there was just a small slight pause between strokes in combat in KHII that made combat feel less fluid. Here, it feels smoother.
    Um, what? Combat pacing in kh2 is perfect. Only better thing in 3 is air guarding.

Anyone having problems redeeming the DLC? xbox is telling me 'check the iinstructions that came with your code. you might need to claim it on a different webpage'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enjoying it so far. Some of the voices have been a bit jarring (took me an hour to get used to Haley's older Sora, but Woody is crazy). The insta-book loading screens are a fun way to get across tidbits of character expression, I have a feeling they might be trying to do a mystery character on one of them (it's a picture split into 4 sections with Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Roxas, with a quote that Sora would say (my friends are my power or something like that), but the user is ???, and Sora is shown to have his own account in later screens ).

I'm only up to Toy Box, but the intro to Toy Box mislead me. I thought they legit put an advert for an unannounced new FF game in KH3..

The spell effects and Attraction summons are fun. The Waterza or WETF its called (the water Limit thing) looks awesome. Unsure if there are other elements because I just spam water instead of fire.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Personally, I think KH2 is still the pinnacle of KH combat. However, KH3 is great so far and is already #2 for me. It feels like a mix of KH2 and 0.2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Roxas seems like a pretty cool guy
    Yeah! He is.

Fuckin cryin rn

Almost-not-a-spoiler spoiler post: MX New english VA is frickin' Roy Batty. Xehanort confirmed as a Replicant
    Yo Dawg I herd you liked Titanfall and Kingdom Hearts so we put a mecha fps in your RPG.
    Last edited by Chinese Bootlickers; 2019-01-30 at 05:58 AM. Reason: I can't type for shit

10+ Year Old Account
    The You Got A Friend In Me mix is so fucking fire bruh.