Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Either this forum is populated by children or adults who can't seem to grasp the idea that how other's spend their money is literally none of their business. Calling them idiots for liking something cosmetic, something that is entirely subjective on whether it is likable, only serves to make you yourself look idiotic or at the very least foolish and immature .
    Oh no, Dr Assbandit called me foolish and immature.

- - - Updated - - -

The only good fortune this mount will bring is on Brack's bank account.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Either this forum is populated by children or adults who can't seem to grasp the idea that how other's spend their money is literally none of their business. Calling them idiots for liking something cosmetic, something that is entirely subjective on whether it is likable, only serves to make you yourself look idiotic or at the very least foolish and immature .
    Apply that same logic to people who use drugs, their money and they can do whatever they want. I mean putting out unique looking mounts that are only available via game store is just pathetic.

The game is in a bad state but let's sell more mounts to save Q1 financials.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Apply that same logic to people who use drugs, their money and they can do whatever they want. I mean putting out unique looking mounts that are only available via game store is just pathetic.
    Oh yeah because buying a fucking mount is the equivalent to buying some harmful drugs that can potentially kill you....

Bloody hell......

I mean I don't agree with the pricing of mounts/the store in a sub based game but that's just a whole new level of straw grasping.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    Holy store mounts Batman.

Used to be like 2 or 3 in an entire xpac. We're already gonna be at 3 and the expansion not even through its first major patch.
    I know right LOVE IT can't wait to get more of these sweet suckers!

Is anyone surprised they're doing this again? You thought they'd pass the chance for the sweet China money? No? Thought so.
    Learn to love your 30th wolf/horse recolor, unique mounts are $$$.

Feels like they are doing a lot of these cash shop mounts lately. And they look so much more unique and detailed when compared to nearly every mount you can get by earning it in-game.

And 1 month ago some people were convinced it was going to be part of the Lunar's Festival in-game event and definitely not another store mount!

Thing is that companies are treating these costumers as idiots. When appropriate, they will spit out more and more cosmetics and go over to microtransactions. We are seeing questionable motives in WoW already. A boat, a flying foc and a flying pig getting announced quickly, and the ”buy mow, mounts removed, oh btw they can come back later” is made to target this audience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Oh no, Dr Assbandit called me foolish and immature.

- - - Updated - - -

The only good fortune this mount will bring is on Brack's bank account.
    When no rebuttals can be made for throwing an e-tantrum, try to change the subject .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    You just compared spending money on drugs, to spending money on a cosmetic item having no bearing on gameplay. Let that sink in for a while and then also realize that that’s not how applying logic works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guldraenor View Post
    Thing is that companies are treating these costumers as idiots. When appropriate, they will spit out more and more cosmetics and go over to microtransactions. We are seeing questionable motives in WoW already. A boat, a flying foc and a flying pig getting announced quickly, and the ”buy mow, mounts removed, oh btw they can come back later” is made to target this audience.
    The slippery slope argument regarding micro transactions in wow has literally been going on since the “Sparkle Pony”. To date there is not a single instance of these micro transactions that are supposed to have popped up by now in pretty much any of the Blizzard games that give an unfair advantage.

Don’t like it? Don’t buy it. Vote with your wallet and let those who have disposable income spend it how they wish to.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Yeah, it's about freedom. It's the freedom pig!

You can buy whatever you want. But you know what freedom is? That they can say they think you are an idiot. It's their opinion. ;-)
    And they don't think so because it's ugly and a question of taste...they think so cause you don't WANT to see the pink elephant in the room that is shitting right into your face. Keep ignoring it...but be sure of one thing: That elephant will not stop shitting until even you can't ignore him any longer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    Yeah, it's about freedom. It's the freedom pig!

You can buy whatever you want. But you know what freedom is? That they can say they think you are an idiot. It's their opinion. ;-)
    And they don't think so because it's ugly and a question of taste...they think so cause you don't WANT to see the pink elephant in the room that is shitting right into your face. Keep ignoring it...but be sure of one thing: That elephant will not stop shitting until even you can't ignore him any longer.
    Yes clearly only you and people who agree with you have it all figured out while everyone who disagrees is an idiot who is too dumb to have the genius gift of insight you were supposedly blessed with .

They are free to call me an idiot, and I’m free to return the favour. However, only one side of the camp is throwing e-tantrums online and acting like the sky is falling based solely off of shoddy slippery slope arguments.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    time to pay up blizz drones
    I mean people complain about the store here but if some of the people here saw the FF14 Mogstation like I said they'd have a bloody heart attack.

While cheaper it's bloated to hell.

this forums are a joke.

2 Days ago when this mount was announce for the Chinnes Store, bc the year of the pig, same as the Dog mount from last year.
    There were alot of post about QQing bc they cant get it and chinness preference and bullshit like this.
    Now the mount release for us too, and you guys complaing like babies.

Is a mount you can buy it free with gold if you want, or ignore it and used any other of the over 400 mounts you can get in the game.

Stop bitching about evry little thing.

Is like how now the horde QQ about alliance camping fly or WQ like they never do that. -.- good lord this game is full of cry babies

That is one ugly mount for a store bought... should've been a new mount off Lunar event.

Such a perfectly beautiful porkyboi.
    I might just spend all my gold buying that one.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Oh yeah because buying a fucking mount is the equivalent to buying some harmful drugs that can potentially kill you....

Bloody hell......

I mean I don't agree with the pricing of mounts/the store in a sub based game but that's just a whole new level of straw grasping.
    It's creating the same response in the brain so....

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Feels like they are doing a lot of these cash shop mounts lately. And they look so much more unique and detailed when compared to nearly every mount you can get by earning it in-game.
    Looks at new cat mount models , looks at new gladiator mounts, looks at bear mount reakin , looks at new horses , looks at new blood thingys , looks at new raid mounts .

Yeaaaah, sure buddy

More like "Blizzard, Swine of Your Fortune," am I right?

7+ Year Old Account
    I really don't get Blizzard. Why wouldn't they just put these mounts to be obtainable in-game so people have to pay their monthly sub for even longer in order to obtain them? Especially when they know players are getting tired of these things. But hey, maybe DSP might end up giving this another try now. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Looks at new cat mount models , looks at new gladiator mounts, looks at bear mount reakin , looks at new horses , looks at new blood thingys , looks at new raid mounts .

Yeaaaah, sure buddy
    There's nothing really new nor unique with those things you mentioned at all, spare from the blood troll mounts. They are all reskins. The store mounts are all unique.
    Last edited by Sigxy; 2019-01-30 at 12:37 PM.