10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    That ED does have some really nice animation. I wonder if there is some rotoscoping or cgi invovled.

[IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/41c1c6a0101d400125cba12d5983652e/tumblr_ploucxHJKl1qz64n4o1_540.gif[IMG]
    10/10 figure
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7285dcf5be14c4cc4223ea9c944a6f0c/tumblr_ply5sro8Sh1qz64n4o9_400.gif[IMG]
    she looks a bit like yuudachi

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    10/10 figure

she looks a bit like yuudachi
    I want the figure and yeah she does remind me of Yuudachi.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    That ED does have some really nice animation. I wonder if there is some rotoscoping or cgi invovled.
    Its fully rotoscoped.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Finally getting around to finishing Girl in Twilight. It's not great but it's fun as hell to watch. The CG is really good and the characters are good. There were quite a few laugh out loud moments. Asuka is a fucking treasure.

So I finally saw A Silent Voice.

Freaking beautiful is about the only response that can sum up how I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I thought I was behind on things.
    Oh please.
    You only have Zombieland Saga all over your profile to make it seem like you watch airing anime.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'm not even close to finishing it, either
    :ueno:

Go back to your tea and crumpets.

Ueno was objectively the best character

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Absolute truth right here folks.

Best in both manga and anime.

:smug:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Attention seekers and woke snobs trying to push a narrative that there is a cultural problem with the entertainment industry have been defaming Vic Mignogna for years, making mountains out of molehills. He's already addressed this several times in the past. I wouldn't consider ANN to be a reliable source of factual information, considering their political biases that filter out whatever words they want to hear. If Vic has committed a crime, the victims need to take it up with the law and sue, not babbling about on social media about how they were hurt by a kiss on the cheek.

If Anime News Network wants to tear down Vic Mignonga, then they need to put their money where their mouth is and address their own writer, Justin Sevakis, who is accused of worse crimes than what they accused Vic. "Do as I say, not as I do", eh ANN? Another case of text-book hypocrisy.

https://twitter.com/vicmignogna/stat...39820680880128

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Attention seekers and woke snobs trying to push a narrative that there is a cultural problem with the entertainment industry have been defaming Vic Mignogna for years, making mountains out of molehills. He's already addressed this several times in the past. I wouldn't consider ANN to be a reliable source of factual information, considering their political biases that filter out whatever words they want to hear. If Vic has committed a crime, the victims need to take it up with the law and sue, not babbling about on social media about how they were hurt by a kiss on the cheek.

If Anime News Network wants to tear down Vic Mignonga, then they need to put their money where their mouth is and address their own writer, Justin Sevakis, who is accused of worse crimes than what they accused Vic. "Do as I say, not as I do", eh ANN? Another case of text-book hypocrisy.

https://twitter.com/vicmignogna/stat...39820680880128

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dxam2dKUwAAAu-z.jpg:large/IMG]
    Horseshit. Those pictures are creepy as fuck under any circumstance. Hugging fans is one thing, lots of people do that, but I do not care what kind of family a person grew up in, kissing a 16 year old fan on the neck is never ok. Saying things like "If Vic has committed a crime, the victims need to take it up with the law and sue, not babbling about on social media about how they were hurt by a kiss on the cheek." is just plain ignorance. Going to the police is a major thing to do especially when you are talking about a minor accusing someone they obviously respect since they are fans of his. Posting something on social media in order to get their story out there and see if anyone else had similar experiences with the person in question is quite often a first step.

As for the thing about the ANN writer, that is just straight up whataboutism. Someone else doing something worse does not in any way negate what he is being accused of.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    She's an actual horrible person. But it's a good way that its done. A good character, but someone I'd want to punch

Anyone watching or reading Go-Toubun no Hanayome?

Who do you think is best girl?

For me it's Miku.

A lot of people like Nino now because of recent character development in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    For me it's Miku.

A lot of people like Nino now because of recent character development in the manga.
    I like Miku and the Older sister Ichika

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Nice, victim blaming.
    It was obviously their fault for dressing like underage weebs, they were asking for it

10+ Year Old Account

At the beginning, where the anime is, Miku is the best by a landslide. But Nino is actually the real best.

10+ Year Old Account
    YO

TSU

BA

BANZAI

/caps