Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    No, lotsa horde bois running about, throwing fits about "alliance kids" while banging their chests with self-validating statements, general circlejerkery, some kind of weird sense of pride and whatnot, some even make it to be their life accomplishment, as if horde was a secret club for the only the elitest of the elite of humankind.

Funny shit.
    Ah, sounds about as intelligent as insulting people based on what faction they play. You must be American.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    What in the hell does reading comprehension have to do with recalling the facts about the events. I don't care how someone is going to revise the situation to make themselves the victim here.

Horde dont get to taunt with "git guds" then turn around and whine to the GM's about it being unfair when PvP happens.
    Because you aren't recalling facts? The reading comprehension comes in where if you had any, you would have seen that horde were complaining that alliance were "fighting back" like you want to claim. They were complaining that we were given better rewards for doing the same thing they did. The only difference is we are alliance and they are horde. But i shouldn't expect you to grasp that after the umpteenth time its been pointed out and explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Selvanya View Post
    It it sad that people needs a reward to activate warmode.
    I think it's sad that people will voluntarily join warmode and beat their chest bragging about it without some serious incentives because the pvp in this game is a joke. We all know if you actually wanted real pvp you wouldn't be playing wow while you nuthug on a server that used to be overpopulated on the faction you're on. Which is prettymuch all that wow pvp'ers do.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    At least the Alliance needed a raid focused on one spot to farm Hordies. When I tried to WQ in WM as Alliance, there were sooooo many Hordies everywhere making it impossible. Sometimes I wish I was a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Because you aren't recalling facts? The reading comprehension comes in where if you had any, you would have seen that horde were complaining that alliance were "fighting back" like you want to claim. They were complaining that we were given better rewards for doing the same thing they did. The only difference is we are alliance and they are horde. But i shouldn't expect you to grasp that after the umpteenth time its been pointed out and explained.
    That's your claim, hell it might even be their claim. But that's not the truth. We know the truth. It's because they're finally getting a taste of how things have generally been on Alliance side since the game came out (aside from specific servers that were overpopulated in favor of Alliance). They don't want pvp. They want to win, always, at all costs, even if it means nuthugging on an overpopulated server on the same faction as everyone else. We have years and years of forum posts that prove it. You can keep trying to claim otherwise while people laugh at you. We see right through your garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Selvanya View Post
    It it sad that people needs a reward to activate warmode.
    i played on pvp servers before warmode came along, and previous to legion it was fine you could seek out pvp when you wanted too and leveling wasn't constantly ganked, during legion with world quests in leveling areas it became a nightmare to be on a pvp server you'd run into a quest area that was a WQ and you'd die 5 times in a row.

In Bfa its less common and the 10% as horde is around 8% on bad days still, but alliance the 30% was good you'd still encounter more pvp than the horde leveling would down to maybe 20% bonus but there are loads of alliance who just don't want to get ganked, and that is the issue.

Being unfairly ganked sucks nobody really enjoys it, but that is what world pvp encourages either level or numbers one side overpowering the other.
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferbution View Post
    Unsubbed and requested a refund on my subscription fee.
    On what basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    If Blizzard had been smart they would have placed in actual World PvP zones to funnel and control this shit better.
    I actually wish they had done a Wintergrasp like zone, it was always fun and having world bosses be tied into it made them feel a bit more special, instead of just being out in the world.

Mind you the lag in northrend sometimes caused by wintergrasp really sucked >.<;
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    I just need a transmog for world pvp...thats all i need.

Something to keep me busy for months farming...a long term goal to have.

Azerite bonus, i dont care. Gear, i dont gear...just give me a long term goal to farm for months.
    A transmog would be nice.
    well technically if you dont do pvp then invasions offer you transmog from chests - the basic pvp look of faction sets

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Uh you mean turning War Mode off? I mean, the toggle was implemented for people afraid of PvP while stuck on PvP servers. You're supposed to turn it off.
    No, I mean the ability to group with the opposing faction, it has been far too long without the ability to do that. A lot of people don;t care for the faction split and Peace Mode could do away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    So something that no longer applies will be regurgitated until the end of time. Same as the one 400ilvl, which is no longer the case, but brought up every time.

Really loktars your ogar.
    Perfect example of the difference between faction cultures
    Literally lost the bonus on this reset but is gonna lie and play victim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Reporting from EU here, quest is still up, 20% wm bonus for alliance, it's 385 item, 1k ap and 50 conquest.

Sorry we don't have Australians to boost Alliance numbers, so even if everyone and their dog grabbed the 400 freebie on every alt, it's still not enough to match Horde playerbase numbers. (We also didn't have top guilds transfer to alliance for 3 days unlike NA because EU warfront item was old season.)
    US servers are 50:50 (people forget that sargeras and stormrage(??) exist to counter realms like illidan)
    Alliance players on US are just whiny children.

Anyway expecting yall to turn off wm so they can gank fps on next reset

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeferbution View Post
    Unsubbed and requested a refund on my subscription fee.
    Good, now how about not posting anymore on MMOC?

Did the quest. Got my 400 ilvl piece and turned it off again. Not really interested in wpvp but hey good loot is good loot. And while doing the kill 25 hordies i did not have any fun whatsoever. Gonna activate it again when its 30%. Just for the loot ofc.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    EU Servers are still 20% for Alliance and give the quest which is 385 with Conquest and some AP. A 400 ilvl reward this early on was pretty insane and even I have to admit it was crazy for very little coordinated effort. In my case I turned WM on for an Assault, never grouped up and just killed people when I saw them whilst doing my thing, it wasn't hard. On Horde however it was pretty difficult, I won't lie. Also Alliance has been camping Tortollan Quests for the Emissary yesterday meaning that was pretty annoying to do.

I don't hate Warmode, I like the Bounty system, the Supply Drops and Quests that give Conquest. Increased rewards are odd for me, I'm not sure I love it (besides EXP, makes Allied Races more fun to level) and Warfront controlled Zones you might as well just keep WM on because it's controlled by your faction. With my Alliance so far I've used it for the Weekly Quest, some Assaults and Warfront Zones. I have yet to turn it off on Horde. Still wish you could toggle it on in Boralus.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    Did the quest. Got my 400 ilvl piece and turned it off again. Not really interested in wpvp but hey good loot is good loot. And while doing the kill 25 hordies i did not have any fun whatsoever. Gonna activate it again when its 30%. Just for the loot ofc.
    Can anybody show this to delusional Ion please

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    it will go back up to 30% they said that under 20% the quest stops appearing.
    if 15% was the cap we would have the quest.
    just that horde after last week massivly turned off warmode, causing it to drop to 15%.
    the cap is still 30% though
    Quote Originally Posted by Trend View Post
    15% means that Alliance was still outnumbered last week. I think a sizable portion of the Alliance who participated last week will not participate this week due to the greatly nerfed rewards. So I would be shocked if it's only 15% next week. I also think it's possible they'll eventually go back to ilvl 400 rewards, but only after that is not crazy advantageous and would only be after a week of particularly massive imbalance.

I'm going to guess next week will be 25% w/385 reward.
    I feel like both of you are kinda missing what I mean.

I'm not saying that "The Horde will never outnumber the Alliance that much again".

I'm saying like the 400 gear got moved down to 385, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard decreased the war mode reward to 15% for being outnumbered.

Its been 30% since Dec 11th and if there wasn't a 30% cap it probably would have continued to go up. It wasn't until Jan 22nd when the 400ilvl gear was introduced was there a sharp enough 2 way spike to force the bonus to 15%. But now with the gear gone and the raids and bump in ilvl everywhere else we wont see the huge spike in people doing the Pvp reward similar to the month leading up to the 22nd. If this was a proactive buff it have already shot back up to 25% already..

Are you stupid? Horde has no reason to do that, as there is no enlistment bonus or quest or w/e. I am not playing victim, cause if you would bother to read my entire post, I eat alliance children for breakfast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhorin View Post
    It seems to have actually have worked seeing as the bonus is down to 15% (e.g. close to balanced). I guess that pipe was filled with some sage info.. as it seems like outside of the outrage of Horde players the concept was a pretty good success.
    Not remotely a success, a kill switch yes..why did they interfere with gearing up in other pvp aspects, why couldn't they just target it for WpVp

What exactly is WpVp now ?? raids spamming flypoints and turning WM off after the reward..good job...gooooooood job...telling you its the crack pipe

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I feel like both of you are kinda missing what I mean.

I'm not saying that "The Horde will never outnumber the Alliance that much again".

I'm saying like the 400 gear got moved down to 385, I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard decreased the war mode reward to 15% for being outnumbered.
    What I responded directly to was:

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm going to take a guess now and say it isn't going to ever go back up to 30%. The 15% is probably the new "cap".

I could be wrong though.
    I'm not missing your point. Your point is wrong. 15% is not the new "cap". EU is 20% this week so you're obviously wrong about what Blizzard has decided as of this point in time. It may never get to 30% (either due to soft cap or hard cap) or they may change the hard cap later, we don't know. But we do know 15% is not the cap at this point in time. We did know that the ilvl reward was getting reduced because they said so. To this point I'm unaware of them making any statements about adjusting the cap. And frankly I would find a 15% cap nonsensical and pointless as a carrot since the regular WM bonus is 10% but that's just my opinion.

My guess is that it will go back up to 30%. This is also directly a response to what you were saying. You think it will stay lower, and I think it will go back higher. I don't think I'm missing your point at all, I'm just guessing different than you and that's part of the fun of making predictions in conversation.