What to do with war ressources ?

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm over 9000 (ZING) and it's not buying troops at 25 ressource apiece that is going to change much...

But missions for 125 gold!!!!!!!

/s

Same thing as in warlords of draenor with garrison resources... nothing. You come to a point where it becomes pretty much unecessary.
    Happens all the time

I use mine for reroll tokens...

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm over 9000 (ZING) and it's not buying troops at 25 ressource apiece that is going to change much...
    spend it to buy bonus rolls and for the mission table: free gold, rep (for paragon), azerite

I've been spending them on pet tokens, as they're guaranteed rewards. I guess once I buy all the pets I'll spend them on rep, but hopefully they change the rep rewards to BoA tokens by then.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    spend it to buy bonus rolls and for the mission table: free gold, rep (for paragon), azerite
    Even with ressources spend on seals, at two apiece per week….

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    I've been spending them on pet tokens, as they're guaranteed rewards. I guess once I buy all the pets I'll spend them on rep, but hopefully they change the rep rewards to BoA tokens by then.
    Wait, where you can do this ?

Just like, do the missions that reward pet coins.

Ah, yes I do those missions. But as I play only 2-3 consecutive hours per day (ergo, at best, a single mission) it going to take a while to eat through 9000 WR.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Save them. Eventually, we're going to have large gold missions and you'll want the resources for that.