4 shadow priests for the blockade kill for Limit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    Does anyone have an idea of how long Limit spend on Mekkatorque in hours?
    They killed Mekkatorque 3 hours and 44 mins after they killed Rastakhan

Where are my Chinese guilds at?

7+ Year Old Account
    thats so lame i hate the fact the united states is gonna get a world first go figure no life horde... its not really fair though the united states gets a 12 plus hour or more head start now wonder limit got so far.. doesnt really matter thouigh limit still wont have as many world firsts as method so nyeahhhh to you lame united states no life raiders.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Honestly it was obvious even @Uldir that Limit are by far better guild than method atm, but they made one critical mistake with extending CD, and now they are simply taking what is theirs to take. #Real Raiders Raid in Silence instead of turning the holiest of things - progression, into a twitch shitshow.
    Well Limit did confirm they are streaming next raid so...

Even if Limit kills the boss now Method still has time to kill it in shorter time which gives them the real world first title.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    They killed Mekkatorque 3 hours and 44 mins after they killed Rastakhan
    That's way faster than Method then, depending on how long Method takes on Stormwall Blockade the headstart may not have mattered that much then. (Assuming they win)

10+ Year Old Account
    First to the Moon, first to ... Jaina?

doesn't have the same ring to it
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    thats so lame i hate the fact the united states is gonna get a world first go figure no life horde... its not really fair though the united states gets a 12 plus hour or more head start now wonder limit got so far.. doesnt really matter thouigh limit still wont have as many world firsts as method so nyeahhhh to you lame united states no life raiders.
    Even if they started at the same time Limit would be ahead right now. Method is has spent almost twice the time on Mekka that Limit did.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Where are my Chinese guilds at?
    Still waiting for Mythic to open

- - - Updated - - -

Your battletag is Jaina1337, I really don't feel you're in any position to call someone "no life"
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

So I guess Blood being the king of M+ isn't enough, they need to also be the only tank that can tank multiple bosses in the raid.

Method is done with raiding in the next 2-3 hours, tho. They at least have to hit 7/9 by then.

Not carrying Cayna, first to Jaina.

Honestly it was obvious even @Uldir that Limit are by far better guild than method atm, but they made one critical mistake with extending CD, and now they are simply taking what is theirs to take. #Real Raiders Raid in Silence instead of turning the holiest of things - progression, into a twitch shitshow.
    Nice meme mate.

They say that Stormwall Blockade was bugged, but it got fixed this night - anyone knows what the bug was?

Method is just playing like trash on this boss, hope to see better on blockade and jaina

How do you explain method taking twice as long on Mek?

Shitty troll is shitty.

Okay so, Paragons of the Klaxxi and Siegecrafter Blackfuse were both mechanically harder and MUCH more interesting than Fallen Avatar will ever be, but unlike him they weren't overtuned thou and was killable from the day 1(unlike fallen Avatar).

Mistress Sazzine - i agree it was pretty good, i can compare it's difficulty to the Imperial Vizier Zor'lok(he was harder thou imo) or Durumu(+- the same), like i said i'm not arguing about KJ - altho he was literally broken for the first 2 or 3 days(don't remember) it was impossible to heal incoming dmg even with 10 healers present.

With that being said - Legion is still a pathetic excuse difficulty wise excluding selected few bosses. I can also bring the point that classes @Mop and even Cata were much harder to play/perform properly on top lvl than @Legion(Pruned MoP) and moreover BFA(A joke).

Unlike you, i haven't progged all the tiers(missed 3.0/half of4.0(was late for the prog)/6.2/7.3/Everything after Uldir till the next expansion) but i have my dozen of bosses to compare. For example if you want to bring in EN, i can EASILY say that The Four Kings(Mogu Palace) were harder than that entire joke of a raid together.
    Yeah EN was a joke, ToS was an outlier as far as difficulty which is why they made Antorus much easier. I was strictly talking about ToS. And its not like I enjoyed the raid that much I wouldn't even have it in my top 5. I actually enjoyed Nighthold much more. But to deny the difficulty of ToS is just silly imo. And I do think the original SoO pre valor nerfs is up there as one of the harder raids, but pre nerf Avatar is still harder than Siege or Klaxxi. And pre nerf KJ is certanly harder than any version of Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Even if Limit kills the boss now Method still has time to kill it in shorter time which gives them the real world first title.
    Always wondered what would happen here.

Granted they've wasted 3 hours on mekkatorque, however limit reported a bug on stormwall, so who knows how many attempts were bugged.

If it comes down to it, it's going to be a big argument on forums of us vs eu people arguing over stupid shit.

If limit gets down jaina, and then method takes longer overall, limit will unquestionably be the world first.