Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Battle for Dazar'alor Mythic Progress Update - Limit is 8/9

Battle for Dazar'alor Mythic - Limit at 8/9
    Mythic Battle for Dazar'alor is well underway, with Limit already clearing 8 of 9 bosses!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... rather quick.

I guess they went back to being Horde?

10+ Year Old Account
    dang, shows what an extra few pieces of 400 can do for a guild lol...

Quote Originally Posted by problemed View Post
    I guess they went back to being Horde?
    They were never going to stay alliance, some of their guild couldn't transfer due to pvp stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the Extra 400 iLevel pieces really came in handy. If Limit wins this, It will be pretty funny. People will be like:

"They won because of the NA time advantage"

But if they lose.... "Free gear and extra time and still couldn't win LOL"

I'm ready for the SPICY memes :^)

*update* double post :^(

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm. Out of 20 top guilds in the list, only 2 are alliance guilds Are horde racials more op, or encounters easier?

Where are all of the people who said "WaIt fOr MyThIc To CoMe OuT" Like okay it's out, and it's almost cleared as fast as normal/hc.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Waiting for the QQ, but honestly even though I'm NA/US - I really am cheering Method - no idea but I fucking love those guys

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Hmm. Out of 20 top guilds in the list, only 2 are alliance guilds Are horde racials more op, or encounters easier?
    Horde racials were veeery strong for a long time, so top tier guilds started gradually going Horde over the years for better shots for world rankings. These guilds attracted most of the recruitment pool with them, and now most guilds that hardcore raid are Horde because they cannot find recruitment that meets their standards in the Alliance. Currently the racials are more balanced than before, with some (like Void Elf racial) being overall stronger than most Horde ones.

come on limit, shut the metod's mounth hard

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Waiting for the QQ, but honestly even though I'm NA/US - I really am cheering Method - no idea but I fucking love those guys
    Opposite here. Eu here rooting for Limit. If Method loses, the loss of Roger might be held accountable.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alliance racials actually edge out in a LOT of cases, and the encounters are the same for both sides (only difference is Alliance faces Jadefire before Grong, while I think Horde have Grong first).

The reason Horde is prevalent is due to a throwback time of Horde racials being WILDLY more desirable, and the vast majority of top guilds went Horde. Since then, they have stayed Horde and developed their guild scene on that faction, as there was no reason to switch to Alliance when the racials gap closed.

The only reason everyone is Horde now is because that's how it's carried over from several expacs ago.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Opposite here. Eu here rooting for Limit. If Method loses, the loss of Roger might be held accountable.
    The, "Limit 7/9 before Method logs in" is more the issue than RB.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Where are all of the people who said "WaIt fOr MyThIc To CoMe OuT" Like okay it's out, and it's almost cleared as fast as normal/hc.....
    Have you cleared it yet?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Strong Racials and then everyone continue to move over to Horde because that was where the recruitment was now at..

This gives me hope that the raid was actually well balanced to start. Unlike KJ in legion or fetid in Uldir. Good signs for what is to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Where is Roger?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Aaaaarrrrmmmmyyyy Ttttrrrraaaainnnniiinnnng!
    Blown up, sir!