Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    And beeing #1 in dps is not good enough? Stop trolling now. You make yourself just look stupid. ^^
    No he's not, you just don't understand. For a world first guild there is no excuse for anything except the top tier ST classes to be on top.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    method has really dropped the ball on this fight, sticking with 3 tanks for so too long, and now switching to 2 blood dk. Pieces with ilvl 396 have just dropped him, thats a great effort!
    Maybe if they spent more time refining their strategy rather than trash talking the other guilds, they'd actually start killing bosses.

The only thing better than Limit winning would be for Pieces to take EU #1.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    No he's not, you just don't understand. For a world first guild there is no excuse for anything except the top tier ST classes to be on top.
    That's just wrong in a world with personal loot only. Nice try tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Method this expansion have been very underwhelming, their bench and alt game just aren't on point this expansion.
    agree, pieces just shitting on them with a lower ilvl Mekkatorque kill is pretty baller. Just shows Mekkatorque is about comp & execution, method is not low on ivl at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    And beeing #1 in dps is not good enough? Stop trolling now. You make yourself just look stupid. ^^
    How many pulls has it been #1? How many pulls has it not even broken into top 5? Also keep in mind they have two shadow priests, not just one.

That's just wrong in a world with personal loot only. Nice try tho.
    Not at all, personal loot doesn't matter that much when you spend 18 hours a day preparing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Yup, they're in third place.

Damn, what happened to them, they've had complete control over the high end raiding scene and mekkatorque just feels like it is all falling apart.
    What's the saying... something about pride or arrogance coming before the fall?

It feels as if though they were quite happy being unchallenged at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    It has good ST but not top tier. I expected a #1 contender for world first would bring all optimal classes for each fight.
    You also need gear for future fights. In some ways, only the last fight in each tier really matters, and they want to go into that fight with the optimal comp in the best gear possible.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksnake View Post
    The only thing better than Limit winning would be for Pieces to take EU #1.
    Agreed!

I say this as a European, before someone screeches my way.

Quote Originally Posted by kingpinuk880 View Post
    agree, pieces just shitting on them with a lower ilvl Mekkatorque kill is pretty baller. Just shows Mekkatorque is about comp & execution, method is not low on ivl at all.
    Method have to be feeling pretty pressured too. Not only are they two bosses behind Limit, but they'll be ending raid soon enough while Limit still has a night ahead of them on the final boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Maybe if they spent more time refining their strategy rather than trash talking the other guilds, they'd actually start killing bosses.
    ah i dont mind the trash talk at all, its not real or personal, the scene needs more if anything! makes it more entertaining, you need the main players bantering to each other and building hype

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    The best part of this is

The biggest trash talker in method : Josh

Gquit Pieces a while ago to join Method.

Because he wanted to be in the best guild.
    Didn't that happen to Sloot as well? He went to Serenity to be hardercore, it died, he joined Future, and now they're below where Midwinter used to be.

Pretty sure aff warlocks are much better than spriests on this fight. You'll notice them dominating unless dead or shrunk. You can agony the adds for shard gen which is exactly what they're doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    You also need gear for future fights. In some ways, only the last fight in each tier really matters, and they want to go into that fight with the optimal comp in the best gear possible.
    Ah alright that makes sense

Not at all, personal loot doesn't matter that much when you spend 18 hours a day preparing.
    Yap you are right. Nobody needs mythic raid gear. Stupid me.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Back then Heroic was the highest difficulty.
    Mythic is the highest difficulty now.

And those raids, forgive me for saying it, are a joke compared to mechanics that have come since. Our guilds just kept getting better and more dedicated for the first spot. The average guild still needs months of progress. In effect, the raid lasts as long as there are raiding guilds that haven't cleared it yet.
    first of all, mythic of today is what heroic used to be so its not a differentt difficulty. and its true some mechanics are harder now but we had different spells back then too

Method's wipes are getting worse. I think Pieces getting EU 1st on Mekk broke them.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    LFR Mythic confirmed.
    I give Limit another day tops to down Jaina. Also Method choking so hard on this lfr mythic.

lool rip method. Pieces is 7/8