Quote Originally Posted by Jadeit View Post
    So its not a fair fight alrighty then
    Thx for the answer!
    Only an issue now that the US is ahead?

Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    Ya they extended but I think they killed it pretty quick once they were able to raid again right?
    They killed it second about 1.5 ilvls behind method 3 behind exorsus pieces etc.

I saw joshpriest say they didn't know they did like 90%+ less damage while they were shrunk(?) down in the Mekka fight. I don't know if he was trolling as usual or if they really didn't see their numbers going down heavily? I understand there's a lot of shit going on during the fight you gotta look out for, but to not see that you deal 90% less damage as dps? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    I saw joshpriest say they didn't know they did like 90%+ less damage while they were shrunk(?) down in the Mekka fight. I don't know if he was trolling as usual or if they really didn't see their numbers going down heavily? I understand there's a lot of shit going on during the fight you gotta look out for, but to not see that you deal 90% less damage as dps? :/
    He's trolling.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Would it be a big mistake for Method to clear heroic for some gear before continuing their mythic run?

You do less damage when small? I didn't know that myself. I'm usually not looking at the damage above my targets head. I'm normally staring in the middle of my screen at my character model and my action bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Interesting that Limit and Method didn't reclear heroic. Maybe because of personal loot?
    They won't reclear til they hit an actual wall and til they know what they need to gear up to pass that wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Sure do! That failed miserably in ToS and vanished because Wildstar was a much harder game.
    I don't believe any of those players were part of the original enigma world first team. I do think some of limit were part of the ohmna world first but not DS

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely trolling they literally had a weak aura popping up saying loser to tell them to blow shit.

FWIW Method have overtaken Limit in Item Level with 1 less boss killed

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    FWIW Method have overtaken Limit in Item Level with 1 less boss killed
    Because limit used a lot of alts on stormwall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Limit still raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Is Limit still raiding?
    Yes, probably for another 4 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I feel like if method doesn't win the world 1st they'll not livestream again.

Like it'll be their excuse or something.

Hopefully not, hopefully they're not that petty, the stream is amusing.

I wish limit would follow suit and stream too.

If they beat Method then they should cause they showed the world Method can be beat by NA the last raid with 2 bosses both teams should stream it for a epic race.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Limit has lost at least $20,000 so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    Limit has lost at least $20,000 so far.
    more like $0

remember they used Carry Gold to fund the transfers
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    more like $0

He's probably talking about money they could have made from streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    more like $0

They spent at least $35,000 lmao wake up sheep
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Gold and money win races.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post

Gold and money win races.
    And Method laundered all their gold so they have to send out fanboys to clean up the AH. It's not like I am complaining, 12 tokens is 12 tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Method has been on top for so long that they were bound to get tons of hate as soon as they started losing. That + the fact that they are an actual esports org rather than just a wow guild. I'm really glad to see other guilds make the race interesting again, but I imagine it's going to be a miserable time for Sco and the other big name Method players in chat and on social media.
    Happens in Sports as well, our National Rugby Team starts losing and when i mean losing i mean lose 1 game, everyone goes apeshit and calls for the coach to be fired.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by Valerossi View Post
    And there’ll be one more when you step outside.
    At least you are already part of them, and me becoming another one is not confirmed yet.