Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Did Our Garrosh Save Our Universe?

Every action has a reaction and lets face it had Garrosh not gone back in time to an alternative future he would never have brought fourth the circumstances to get that universes Gul'dan to come to our universe to start the Burning Legions apocalypse into our world and at a time where we was somewhat united to stop it and save our universe from the Burning Legion for good.

I know about the butterfly effect but damn was that some good stroke of luck!

Even funnier in that the bronze dragons say our version of Garrosh was the worse ever and that he was suppose to be the best warchief the Horde ever had and yet he wasnt and now he saved us from utter destruction from the burning legion because of how bad he was and the events that happened.
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2019-01-31 at 06:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our "worst" Garrosh saved the universe and tried to make the world a better place. Imagine how great the other Garroshes are?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Our "worst" Garrosh saved the universe and tried to make the world a better place. Imagine how great the other Garroshes are?
    Always makes me wonder when i did that Mag'har questline where they say our Garrosh was the worst and that in other realities he was the greatest warchief ever and yet our Garrosh lead to the utter destruction of the greatest threat the universe has ever seen in the Burning Legion.

I wonder if the "Garrosh did nothing wrong" crowd will be replaced by the "Sylvanas did nothing wrong" crowd once the Lich Queen is dethroned.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I wonder if the "Garrosh did nothing wrong" crowd will be replaced by the "Sylvanas did nothing wrong" crowd once the Lich Queen is dethroned.
    Time shall tell.

It took years to finally see where the fall of Garrosh and what followed lead too.

So let time.. tell

10+ Year Old Account
    At the same time, the fight against the Legion sparked Battle of Azeroth via the deaths of Vol'jin and Varian Wrynn, leading to the current Alliance vs. Horde war and whatever comes next with the Naga and N'Zoth.

Garrosh massively accelerated the Legion's coming thanks to Gul'dan. If that had never happened, who knows how far away the next invasion might have been and it's always possible the Horde and Alliance may have ended up becoming stronger and more unified without the events of Legion.

Although certainly it seems like if Legion hadn't happened when it happened, the Army of Light may not have survived and Sargeras may have completed his work corrupting the Titans. It's hard to measure though how long that would have taken... When we got there it seemed like his victory was moments away... but moments away could be hundreds of years on the timescale Sargeras works on.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

No, he was an utter failure that almost doomed Azeroth.

Wouldnt it be funny if there is a much greater power going on even greater than the titans, old gods, and the light?

Like a huge power that pretty much is playing us all as pawns in a huge game of chess?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    No, he was an utter failure that almost doomed Azeroth.
    and yet he saved it in the long run.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, then Taran is MVP here, he saved Garrosh from being executed by Thrall
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Two Factor View Post

Every action has a reaction and lets face it had Garrosh not gone back in time to an alternative future he would never have brought fourth the circumstances to get that universes Gul'dan to come to our universe to start the Burning Legions apocalypse into our world and at a time where we was somewhat united to stop it and save our universe from the Burning Legion for good.

Even funnier in that the bronze dragons say our version of Garrosh was the worse ever and that he was suppose to be the best warchief the Horde ever had and yet he wasnt and now he saved us from utter destruction from the burning legion because of how bad he was and the events that happened.
    Varian stopped Thrall from killing Garrosh.

Varian saved our universe?

But then, Thrall brought Garrosh over from Draenor and made him the warchief.

Thrall saved our universe?

But then, Kazzak (feel free to correct me) opened the portal to Outland so we could go there in the first place and have Thrall get in touch with Garrosh.

Kazzak saved our universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Varian stopped Thrall from killing Garrosh.

Varian saved our universe?

But then, Thrall brought Garrosh over from Draenor and made him the warchief.

Thrall saved our universe?

But then, Kazzak (feel free to correct me) opened the portal to Outland so we could go there in the first place and have Thrall get in touch with Garrosh.

Kazzak saved our universe?
    Well if we want to go further back well i can talk about certain birth control that wasnt abided by and well i guess haha

But its just goes to show either this is all planned out or the so called old gods, light, magic dust is meaningless cause the only real magic is chance and lady luck cause that is the only thing that seems to win out even when you have so called prophecy that didnt even pan out!!

All hail lady luck and chance! That is the only god iam praying to in wow thats for sure!!

You would like to think so,wouldn't you? Actually,it was us who freed Gul'dan - if we wouldn't do so,he would be most likely killed off afterwards by the Iron Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    hum, we can say the same about pretty much every character in wow.
    X action leaded to X action that end up with X consequences.
    all characters saved the universe in their own way, even your regular farmer who provides the foot for the army.

Wouldnt it be funny if there is a much greater power going on even greater than the titans, old gods, and the light?

Like a huge power that pretty much is playing us all as pawns in a huge game of chess?

- - - Updated - - -

and yet he saved it in the long run.
    He did not do anything to save Azeroth, at all. Heck, even Gammon is made more for the Azeroth than him.

I think it was actually the rat that bit Garrosh when he was 12 that led to our story playing out the way it did.

We don't know what would've happened with the Burning Legion if it wasn't for Garrosh, maybe we would've just destroyed them on our own 5 years later without losing like Varian and Voljin in the process. Maybe if it wasn't for Garrosh Thrall would've actually become the literal god of the universe and just snapped the Burning Legion away. All we know is that what Garrosh did had an effect, yet we don't know if that effect was necessary to get to the same result, or a better or worse one.

Basically, everything that has ever happened has led to us defeating the Burning Legion but we can't know if they universe would've died if it something didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by LazarusLong View Post
    He did not do anything to save Azeroth, at all. Heck, even Gammon is made more for the Azeroth than him.
    Thing is he went off plan when Wrathion freed him. He didnt do what Wrathion wanted... or maybe he did?

You see Garrosh murdered that dragon and did his own thing when that wasnt part of Wrathions plan when he helped to release him.

7+ Year Old Account
    And yet, without Garrosh's actions bringing Gul'dan to Azeroth, we wouldn't have needed to save the universe in the first place.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This all assumes the alternate versions of Garrosh didn't end the war himself by personally punching Kiljaedon in the balls.

I mean by that logic Deathwing also saved our universe by igniting the Horde and Alliance tensions up by destroying so much of their resources and territory, causing them to fight over what was left, ultimately driving Garrosh to become more cruel and warmongering, leading him to ultimately do that.

If we trace this back enough I'm pretty sure we can find an excuse for Mudmug to be savior of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I mean by that logic Deathwing also saved our universe by igniting the Horde and Alliance tensions up by destroying so much of their resources and territory, causing them to fight over what was left, ultimately driving Garrosh to become more cruel and warmongering, leading him to ultimately do that.

If we trace this back enough I'm pretty sure we can find an excuse for Mudmug to be savior of Azeroth.
    Quote Originally Posted by God King Rastakhan View Post
    Arrashi incoming in three... two... one...
    I have come.

Here is the real question - why would mudmug be bothered with something that would require less than 10% of his power ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    This all assumes the alternate versions of Garrosh didn't end the war himself by personally punching Kiljaedon in the balls.
    Well the "one legion" thing kinda makes it impossible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    And yet, without Garrosh's actions bringing Gul'dan to Azeroth, we wouldn't have needed to save the universe in the first place.
    Actually your logic is wrong. We know that army of light was on brink of defeat and titans were almost broken. By accelerating the events garrosh gave us one opening to defeat legion. He is real human bean and a real hero.