Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    Provide specific examples of what you consider "new skeletons"
    Not him BUT EVERY MOUNT except the warforged and fey dragon use a new skeleton. Even the fox which I thought was the fox skeleton model is actually a new skeleton also.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    A mount isn't content... First for every post I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how you don't read my post as I answered your statement in it...25 dollars is chump change. You are missing the point and changing the subject. It's never a question of money.
    No, its not. Content is something you do, not what you earn lol. Let them add in patch 8.2 with what you call "content". Nothing but mounts and cosmetics. Put them on a vendor. That's content to you?

Has this always bothered you (the whole store mount thing) or is this just the first we are hearing about it? They have been selling mounts for damned near a decade now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    No, its not. Content is something you do, not what you earn lol. Let them add in patch 8.2 with what you call "content". Nothing but mounts and cosmetics. Put them on a vendor. That's content to you?

Has this always bothered you (the whole store mount thing) or is this just the first we are hearing about it? They have been selling mounts for damned near a decade now lol.
    You mean the first half of 8.1? Adding island vendors and warfront vendors as content? And even advertised as content on the survival video? Okay...

You mean the first half of 8.1? Adding island vendors and warfront vendors as content? And even advertised as content on the survival video? Okay...
    Adding pets isn't adding content. Adding mounts isn't content. Get real my dude. What else was added with 8.1 Clue me in please. Oh yea. BoD , the Saurfang / Tyrande questlines, the new warfront, incursions... the content for the patch. Gotcha.
    Last edited by Tonkaden; 2019-01-31 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    Pretty sure you would be one of the first people to complain and insinuate that Blizz is starting to drift towards P2W if they had actually done that.
    So self-admittedly, the player base is saying nothing cool can be sold in the store, hence why we keep getting animals with wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Adding pets isn't adding content. Adding mounts isn't content. Get real my dude. What else was added with 8.1 Clue me in please.
    So your telling me when 8.1 launched and I could not do the warfront or the new invasions I had no new content in 8.1? I'm using your logic here.

Yes I am entitled to what I pay for. I pay 15 a month for content and access to said content.
    You also paid 15 a month 15 years ago. Most of the other stuff I pay for every month has become more expensive in 15 years.

I'd have no problem with a new store mount every month if it meant that 15 years from now the subscription price is still the same.

So your telling me when 8.1 launched and I could not do the warfront or the new invasions I had no new content in 8.1? I'm using your logic here.
    That is correct.

If they add 4 new pets to the island expeditions, they aren't adding in 4 pieces of content lol. They are adding in rewards for doing the content which, in this case, is the island expeditions. Now if they add a pet dungeon, THAT is content. Cosmetic rewards don't = content.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    You also paid 15 a month 15 years ago. Most of the other stuff I pay for every month has become more expensive in 15 years.

I'd have no problem with a new store mount every month if it meant that 15 years from now the subscription price is still the same.
    I don't want to step into what bounds of logic this is. This is out there territory of reasoning and bargaining. "at least my sub fee isn't higher and is directly correlated to store mount cost?"

I shouldn't waste time with this sentiment.

You do understand that they are just trying to make as much money as possible right? If the choice is to put something in game that may or may not be seen as content or a "new" mount or put it on the store for $25 it is going to the store. I don't blame them their job is not to keep the players happy but the shareholders. Yes I know they need a paying player base but if a store mount makes you quit the game then you most likely were going to quit anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Sorry , but are you ignorant or just plain stupid ?

We get more mounts than ever the last expansions. They even update old mounts. And you complain about that one reskin is not in the game ?

With the shop mounts it’s not about if it’s a ingame reward or a shop mount.

It’s about : it’s a shop mount or it won’t exist.

They already make enough ingame mounts, the shop mounts are just extra re skins of existing mounts.
    Not sure if trolling or not, but i can find 8 models on the store that are not in game, put down your bible and look up real facts fuckboi

- - - Updated - - -

Because you already pay a subscription. Its a principle thing, and your post shows you started playing wow post cata.

Good day

Parents aged 30+ with no time to play WoW outside of IEs and warfronts be like: 'I pay £10 a month for full access to the game's content, which is why I should be allowed to access all raids!!' and then happily pay £19 extra for a mount locked behind the store.

Quote Originally Posted by Protocoaxke View Post
    Not sure if trolling or not, but i can find 8 models on the store that are not in game, put down your bible and look up real facts fuckboi

- - - Updated - - -

Because you already pay a subscription. Its a principle thing, and your post shows you started playing wow post cata.

Good day
    Pls show me the 8 mounts with unique skeleton.
    I will load them up on c4d and check exactly which skeletons they use.

And while cata is my favorite addon , I have to disappoint you, i play since end of classic

Nah I'm fine with my reskinned horses

/s

EDIT: Holy shit, just looking at the amount of people supporting this retarded practice by Blizzard. No wonder this expansion sucks so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofisdead View Post
    You do understand that they are just trying to make as much money as possible right? If the choice is to put something in game that may or may not be seen as content or a "new" mount or put it on the store for $25 it is going to the store. I don't blame them their job is not to keep the players happy but the shareholders. Yes I know they need a paying player base but if a store mount makes you quit the game then you most likely were going to quit anyways.
    You are putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did I say about quitting. Even though I quit for 4 months and resubbed recently for the new raid. The players are the ones that made them successful. Not investors. There priority should be to deliver a fun experience for their customers first. As shown their investors leave whenever they want to with their money. Billions of dollars lost from investors. In the end of the day the reason why investors are interested is because you have made customers happy in the past.

You are putting words in my mouth. Nowhere did I say about quitting. Even though I quit for 4 months and resubbed recently for the new raid. The players are the ones that made them successful. Not investors. There priority should be to deliver a fun experience for their customers first. As shown their investors leave whenever they want to with their money. Billions of dollars lost from investors. In the end of the day the reason why investors are interested is because you have made customers happy in the past.
    As shown where? You mean mid woltk when the stock dropped by 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    So self-admittedly, the player base is saying nothing cool can be sold in the store, hence why we keep getting animals with wings.
    Not entirely what I'm saying. I'm saying if the mounts had perks then the chorus of complaints would be louder. People are going to complain about store mounts either way, but no they could definitely be putting cool stuff in there. Like a T-Rex mount or a Giant version of the mechanical chicken engineering thing with rockets. Or a tiny model Exodaar.

Blablaba, yes they want to make money, it doesn't give you advantage.

- - - Updated - - -

6 pages again. Get a fucking life lol

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    I personally feel that Blizzard should pay MMO-C a large sum of money to find out who the people are that make these stupid threads over, and over.

The bombard them with emails about "X mount now on sale!" and "Get your Mythic Gear here, just pay £49.99!" over and over until they quit the game, and leave the rest of us who don't give a shit the f**k alone.
    Funny indeed they all don't like and or play the game but are still complaining... Lol. They want to justify to themself for some weird ass reason.

The only thing that bothers me about store mounts is the effort they put in them. Seldom we get that same care with ingame mounts. I remember when the Heart of the Aspects was revealed, it look amazing, and some people speculated it would be the Glory Meta reward for Dragon Soul (which could not have been more fitting), but it ended up as a store mount, and thus earning the mount the nickname of Banana Dragon .

TLDR: store mounts are ok, but I wish they'd make more unique mounts ingame instead of store-only.