Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Where is the restaurant at? My hometown (and the surrounding 50 miles) probably "American" foods like burgers and steaks.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza, wings, salad. Maybe BBQ. The profit margin for those are decent on top of stuff that's hard to mess up.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It's the restaurant that this forum created.

I'd put meat back on the menu, boys.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    some sort of Chicken Wings or Roasted Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Probably gumbo, hard to pick between it and jambalaya, but the profit margin on gumbo is probably higher, plus nobody around here has decent gumbo.
    You won't find decent Gumbo outside Louisiana. At least that's my biased Louisiana opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably just a bunch of Asian noodle dishes.

A recipe of Porkchop I've been making lately.

You take 1/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/4th of a teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/2 a teaspoon each of Garlic Powder, Salt, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper. mix and apply to four thick boneless chops, put 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and cook on a stove on medium heat (recipe I got it from said 5 minutes per side and if the chops are thicker than an inch then transfer to the oven... but I lack a suitable pot for that so I had been doing 10 minutes per side... but 8 minutes per side may work too)

Quote Originally Posted by Pather View Post
    I have no idea. Some sort of appetizer like maybe chili? Chili is kind of filling when I think about it.

Lobster & a big steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Projectmars View Post
    A recipe of Porkchop I've been making lately.

You take 1/3 cup of brown sugar, 1/4th of a teaspoon of black pepper, and 1/2 a teaspoon each of Garlic Powder, Salt, Paprika, and Cayenne Pepper. mix and apply to four thick boneless chops, put 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and cook on a stove on medium heat (recipe I got it from said 5 minutes per side and if the chops are thicker than an inch then transfer to the oven... but I lack a suitable pot for that so I had been doing 10 minutes per side... but 8 minutes per side may work too)
    ProjectPorkchops goes on the menu.

10+ Year Old Account
    deep fried calamari with garlic aioli sauce.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Hamburger.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is an oblique way to get ideas for opening a restaurant, stick with what @Alvito said.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    If this is an oblique way to get ideas for opening a restaurant, stick with what @Alvito said.
    I am way too poor to open a restaurant. I am curious what this forum would create if they all worked together;

Freshly baked baguettes with home-made spicy butter. Discovered it in a restaurant about two years ago, and I'm now addicted to home-made spicy butter.

As an appetizer, homemade tomato soup. I've been told the one I make isn't too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kataeus View Post
    You won't find decent Gumbo outside Louisiana. At least that's my biased Louisiana opinion.
    The exceptions have been few and far between, certainly haven't had anything as good as in Louisiana. So my menu is aspirational.
    /s

I would take the ladies from my local vienna food store and put them in my restaurant.