10+ Year Old Account
    I think she's dying before reset.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Nah that's cause of daylight savings time.
    Nop, I watched NA guilds' streams and they looted weekly chest and went into mythic 17:00 my local time, I looted my weekly cache in EU next morning 9:00 my local time, exactly 16 hours.

Looks like Limit may be doing heroic splits now based on a /who showing 30+ people in raid with armor-type stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    That honestly wasn't even that bad. It seems like there's just communication problems in the guild and people that aren't willing to speak up. The people that stay quiet and don't voice any of their opinions and just let things boil and boil until they break are the worst honestly.
    Some people just want to see the world boil

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    If his title is true the guy is definitely taking some form of drug to keep himself awake and alert. If he's not taking anything he is pushing his body hard and he's going to crash. The amount of harm some of these people to do their bodies for raiding is insane.
    I sleep 3 hours a day as my normal routine, I can't sleep more than that naturally. Like how if you go to sleep you'd probably sleep around however long you normally sleep. I'll get up after a few hours feeling refreshed af.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I sleep 3 hours a day as my normal routine, I can't sleep more than that naturally. Like how if you go to sleep you'd probably sleep around however long you normally sleep. I'll get up after a few hours feeling refreshed af.
    i apologize that this is off-topic from the thread, but what?

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    Well some people actually can get by with a lot less sleep.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...ess-sleep.html
    Though some people might also be bullshitting about it *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Draxia View Post
    Well some people actually can get by with a lot less sleep.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...ess-sleep.html
    Though some people might also be bullshitting about it *shrug*
    My roomie and her daughter can sleep 12 hours straight and I don't know how they do it. When you don't sleep it gets really boring waiting for other people to wakeup.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    My roomie and her daughter can sleep 12 hours straight and I don't know how they do it. When you don't sleep it gets really boring waiting for other people to wakeup.
    I can wake up after 6 hours and function normally. I can also force myself back to sleep and wake up after 10 hours total. A lot of it is habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Natureseer View Post
    I've slept for 4-5 hours a night since 2009, mostly on the side of 4.. really amused how people can be shocked by that. It's not that crazy. Though in my case it's PTSD (and no, not from the army)

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I've slept for 4-5 hours a night since 2009, mostly on the side of 4.. really amused how people can be shocked by that. It's not that crazy. Though in my case it's PTSD (and no, not from the army)
    The marine corps?
    Other military service ?
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

10+ Year Old Account
    So, is Limit still raiding?
    It `s 8:55am in germany / 7:55am in london, method should start raiding soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Same for me, i go to bed at 1-2am and wake up for work at 6 every day - perfectly fine.

Death to limit. FOR METHOD!

Quote Originally Posted by sunxsera View Post
    So, is Limit still raiding?
    It `s 8:55am in germany / 7:55am in london, method should start raiding soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Same for me, i go to bed at 1-2am and wake up for work at 6 every day - perfectly fine.
    Long since asleep max usually posts a zzz on twitter when they go to sleep

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ojgavtq View Post
    Death to method. FOR LIMIT!
    fixed that for ya

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Doesn't matter. If Limit downs it first, its the World's First kill.

Method downs it first, guess what, World First.

Who do you think Blizzard will send the congratulatory Tweet out to?

- - - Updated - - -

"OH HEY, CONGRATS LIMIT!"

2 hours later

"OH SHIT LIMIT SORRY METHOD DID IT IN LESS TIME THEY GET THE WORLD FIRST!"
    Whilst it's true that first is first, is it really a race if two teams start on different lines?

Would you feel proud beating your rival in a race if you had an unfair advantage?

Can you call yourself the best team in the world if you win under such conditions?

First is first, sure. But World First means nothing and has no prestige if you didn't do it fairly. I bet I can beat an olympic gold metal sprinter if I start halfway down the track.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hell even I could beat Usain Bolt when I'm allowed to start at the 90 Meters mark and he's starting from 0...

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Whilst it's true that first is first, is it really a race if two teams start on different lines?

Would you feel proud beating your rival in a race if you had an unfair advantage?

Can you call yourself the best team in the world if you win under such conditions?

First is first, sure. But World First means nothing and has no prestige if you didn't do it fairly. I bet I can beat an olympic gold metal sprinter if I start halfway down the track.
    First of all no you can't. Second of all does said sprinter have to stop and wait for you because that's what usually ends up happening max even talked about on twitter how a bunch of their pulls have been lost to bugs that then get fixed as they report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post

Of course nobody is proud if Limit wins. This whole race is whether Method wins or not. Can Method win against a team with a big advantage?
    Only way Limit can have a good taste for their victory is beating them on the 16h timer.

First is first, but First for Method means something. For Limit it was just that they started First.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Problem is, when do you start? We're talking about people all over the globe. No matter what you're fucking over one set of people.
    I dont think it’s a problem for the race. The top guilds are taking time of work so starting in the middle of the night shouldn’t be a problem. At least they could start on the same day. Why is NA tuesday and EU wednesday..

If Blizzard do nothing about this it would not be complete unlikely that Method would switch to NA servers to get fair conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    I dont think it’s a problem for the race. The top guilds are taking time of work so starting in the middle of the night shouldn’t be a problem. At least they could start on the same day. Why is NA tuesday and EU wednesday..

If Blizzard do nothing about this it would not be complete unlikely that Method would switch to NA servers to get fair conditions.
    To make NA players look better than they are

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    The marine corps?
    Other military service ?
    no and no, a crazy girlfriend who abused me for several years.