Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    35.9% damn
    And not even close lol. I like people thinking Jains is guaranteed to die this reset. She might, it it’s still way too early.

Really doesn't look like Jaina is being defeated this first lockout

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    To be honest, at this point I'm rooting for the Asians - I think it would be hilarious if they won
    I prefer Method to win. If not that, Korea, China, whatever. Just not NA. I wouldn't mind NA winning once either but they would not shut up about it.

They just need to drill the beginning of P2 enough times.

This is getting Spicy, Korea and Russia came out of nowhere and now 8/9. Actual Pog race

I don't forsee anyone being able to down her this week. Looks like Limit will prob win if it goes into reset week and they full clear again with more loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    you realize the EU players never shut up about Method right?
    That's different because NA sucks and EU rules.

you realize the EU players never shut up about Method right?
    Well, they alone won more tiers than all the NA guilds together.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    This is getting Spicy, Korea and Russia came out of nowhere and now 8/9. Actual Pog race

I don't forsee anyone being able to down her this week. Looks like Limit will prob win if it goes into reset week and they full clear again with more loot.
    Less than 2 days of progress and Methid already has it down to 30ish%. I don’t see why it wouldn’t die this reset. It’s not like their hitting a brick wall as they seem to have made decent progress from yesterday.

I expect Method will have p3 attempts by tomorrow. And this is without even knowing Limit’s progress as it can be assumed that they are around the same progress level if not further.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Elidan456 View Post
    Thaddius was easy, just needed people to know their left and right. And 4H was about gear requirement and 8 tanks.
    Thaddius as a fight was easy thaddius with 40 people on that platform and a decent pop server lag was a nightmare

This is the first raid in a while that I havent seen a holy paladin among the healers. When was the last time a world first was gotten with out using one?

Hilarious response.
    Right? The fact that 1 guild has more WFs than a region. I agree, totally hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I prefer Method to win. If not that, Korea, China, whatever. Just not NA. I wouldn't mind NA winning once either but they would not shut up about it.
    As if EU fans arent the same or worse, we have to listen to it all the time. Maybe get some thick skin and deal with it like we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    No they wouldn't because of bugs. It's a lot like how Alpha is absolutely blitzing the raid because they get the hotfixes immediately that the us and to a lesser extent eu guilds were waiting on. Alpha in terms of time spent will almost certainly have the least spent.
    What bugs? I see no mythic difficulty patch notes. Can you link them for me please sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    As if EU fans arent the same or worse, we have to listen to it all the time. Maybe get some thick skin and deal with it like we do.
    See?
    Maybe get some thick skin and deal with it like we do
    You wanna compare not shutting up about it after winning once and after winning loads of tiers in a row? This is why I don't want NA to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    See? You wanna compare not shutting up about it after winning once and after winning loads of tiers in a row? This is why I don't want NA to win.
    Almost like winning something for the first time in a long time is more exciting than just another win for the side that always wins, right? Weird, I know.
    *Insert every single ridiculous PC parts detail here that no one cares about*

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    I mean.... It's a fact that the last NA World First was Heart of Fear in MoP, and they've always had the 16 hour headstart advantage. Why would you have to have a thick skin and deal with EU fans when they're not trying to be mean, they're just stating facts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't fool yourself. Whoever gonna win, their region playerbase will say that the other one is shit. People are people.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

At least Limit no longer claiming that they are not raiding 16 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    Almost like winning something for the first time in a long time is more exciting than just another win for the side that always wins, right? Weird, I know.
    Winning for the first time in a lot of time it's a great reason to celebrate a lot. But celebrating and bashing the other team (continent) who won most tiers by far it's totally different.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    I mean.... It's a fact that the last NA World First was Heart of Fear in MoP, and they've always had the 16 hour headstart advantage. Why would you have to have a thick skin and deal with EU fans when they're not trying to be mean, they're just stating facts?
    THANK YOU!

7+ Year Old Account
    So apperently Frag was forced to name change, but GM was nice nuff to wait for the pull to end.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.