Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    They will probably keep buffing DC every single patch like they did in legion lol.

When will they ever learn.
    Every other expansion the team changes. How can they ever learn?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Another raid, another bench farm. Nice game and nice devs. Exactly the same shit as in Legion... cmon blizz, learn abit from your mistakes.. like wtf

Well. Its all depending on how you play does it not?
    If you're a person able to press buttons in the right order then you should be fine in terms of dps.
    If you're going for world top 100 then you might want to reroll to something useful

The moment when you rerolled to Warrior to not be the lowest on dmg list this expansion as well.. and they make Warrior to be even lower than DK

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    The moment when you rerolled to Warrior to not be the lowest on dmg list this expansion as well.. and they make Warrior to be even lower than DK
    Just Arms though, Fury is higher.

This is why I rerolled in 8.0

Demon hunter is easy to player well while still providing utility with purge, darkness, cc, aoe stun, way more mobility, and shorter cds. Better burst, better aoe.

Rogue is even better that that with a higher skill cap and better utility with similar mobility.

Shamans Still better mobility, amazing dps, and off healing, cc and purge.

Paladins better defensives, group utility and decent mobility.

Warriors at least bring a buff and still better mobility.

If you want to play you want play tank, and I just dont enjoy playing a class that shoehorned in only doing 1 thing because it so sub optimal at doing the 2nd thing. Every dk that rerolls to another class is a sign to blizz that were pissed about being shit on for so long.

I mained dk from 3.1 until the end of legion.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    They will probably keep buffing DC every single patch like they did in legion lol.

When will they ever learn.
    Updated: Class Tuning - January 29
    Classes
    Death Knight (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)

Unholy
    Death Coil damage increased by 20%.

rofl.
    edit: i was late to the party

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    I wouldn't chance rolling anything but a rogue. That's the only class that will never have it's mobility and time-on-target gutted while still pulling good numbers. The other melee get changed and shuffled around way too much for no reason. Even WindWalker, the spec I thought was the untouchable golden child got shuffled around for reasons.
    Last edited by msdos; 2019-01-29 at 03:18 PM.

Death Knights have historically scaled poorly from tier to tier. They are usually very strong for the first raid tier or so of a new expansion, and typically begin falling as each raid tier is released. This isn't exactly new, or shocking information, but just part of playing a Death Knight. There are many reasons for why this has occurred over the years, but if you're looking for something that typically performs better and better over the expansion, Fury has historically been a very strong scaling specialization.

Personally, I swapped to some ranged DPS in Legion, as I always kept a decently geared Warlock as well. It just made sense, personally, since skilled ranged DPS are typically hard to come by, as compared with melee. I won't speak about the increasingly more difficult encounters and mechanics, paired with the Death Knights removal of movement abilities, that's just another sad story.
    Last edited by NERDZILLA; 2019-01-29 at 11:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi Gents

IS Death Coil trait (Harrowing Decay) any good after recen dc buff, or it's not realted, i.e deathcoil damage incrase do not incrase damage from trait-dot ?

I think Harrowing decay's damage is independent from Death Coil's so it should be unchanged.
    I wouldn't say that it's no good however. It's a decent middle of the road trait according to Bloodmallet.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually chose Harrowing Decay because I'm torn between 3 different roles right now (back up tanking raid, full time M+ tank, full time Unholy dps in raid as well) and I'm trying to avoid respeccing azerite traits (we'll see how long this lasts).
    Anyway Harrowing isn't as bad as I thought it'd be.

I still want 3x Helchains though.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    This is why I rerolled in 8.0

Demon hunter is easy to player well while still providing utility with purge, darkness, cc, aoe stun, way more mobility, and shorter cds. Better burst, better aoe.

Rogue is even better that that with a higher skill cap and better utility with similar mobility.

Shamans Still better mobility, amazing dps, and off healing, cc and purge.

Paladins better defensives, group utility and decent mobility.

Warriors at least bring a buff and still better mobility.

If you want to play you want play tank, and I just dont enjoy playing a class that shoehorned in only doing 1 thing because it so sub optimal at doing the 2nd thing. Every dk that rerolls to another class is a sign to blizz that were pissed about being shit on for so long.

I mained dk from 3.1 until the end of legion.
    "Paladins...decent mobility." Lol. Compared to what? A DK with both abilities on cd?

Anyway our class has to be deleted after wotlk, the same as dh after Legion, because Lich King fall, Sargeras fall... We did our job... Last few years starting to hate my lovely class. How soon I can play it? Pushing orange logs to beat dps of tanks and dead teammates its so much fun.... Craft more pigs for shop blizz... World of moneycraft

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    "Paladins...decent mobility." Lol. Compared to what? A DK with both abilities on cd?
    Paladins get 2 charges of mount speed on a medium cooldown, dks get 30 % movement speed of a forever long cooldown.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Paladins get 2 charges of mount speed on a medium cooldown, dks get 30 % movement speed of a forever long cooldown.
    To be fair one of these charges is a talent so if you count that you also have to include Wraith Walk for DKs. That is still an inferior cooldown however.
    But hey, that's fine because:
    Death Knights are meant to have lower mobility than other melee classes, but feel very strong once they’re in range.
    Oh wait, what was this thread about again?
    Last edited by Galathir; 2019-02-01 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Death Knights are meant to have lower mobility than other melee classes, but feel very strong once they’re in range.
    Oh wait, what was this thread about again?
    Hey they got it halfway done, that's something right?

Frost has the lowest DPS traits so that wont particularly end well for us

HOWEVER fights getting shorter will prop up Frosts comparative damage as were one of the best DPS in 2:30 seconds or less fights. but the 10% scaling nerf to BoS and a second row of class specific traits is whats hurting us.

Outside of spread dot cleave which is propping up Moonkins, Spriests and Affliction locks. The amount of "cheese" damage being done on Champions of the light, Jadefire, Mekkatorque, Rastakhan, Conclave, Stormwall, Jaina is abit odd its like they decided to make a raid with7 of 9 fights being Anotrus Sisters.

I just hope those 3 specs dont get nerfed due to favourable raid design.

According to Warcraft logs, frost seems to be doing pretty good. Literally middle of the pack.

You also shouldn't be to worried about where your class is on sims, and for the love of god stop rerolling based on FOTM BS. You're just gonna burn yourself every time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Outside of spread dot cleave which is propping up Moonkins, Spriests and Affliction locks. The amount of "cheese" damage being done on Champions of the light, Jadefire, Mekkatorque, Rastakhan, Conclave, Stormwall, Jaina is abit odd its like they decided to make a raid with7 of 9 fights being Anotrus Sisters.

I just hope those 3 specs dont get nerfed due to favourable raid design.
    Blockade is a nightmare to DPS as Unholy, just wanted to announce that. I basically don't even try on that fight until it's time to tunnel the boss.

Our raid lead and I agree, Shadow is definitely about to be nerfed. Out of the 3 that you mentioned, Shadow is doing abnormally high dps, like no one can even come close. I mean he is the number 1 Shadow priest on our realm right now (raider.io), not even joking, so that may have something to do with it, but still, the amount of dmg he's doing doesn't seem right.
    Last edited by msdos; 2019-02-02 at 02:43 PM.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Sometimes you're king sometimes you're shit.. stop crying... you can't be top of the charts all the time. End of story.
    Please, define "all the time" lol