Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Saw you post those over in the paladin Discord this morning. Here you go:
    Which shoulders are that? Are they horde only?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Which shoulders are that? Are they horde only?
    Those are the Primal Gladiator Elite shoulders from WoD. No longer obtainable.

10+ Year Old Account
    That feeling when Blizzard loves doing time-limited transmogs and such like Challenge Mode sets and weapons(understandable why you can't get those after they go away), but won't let previous elite seasons from multiple expansions back be available(not even if you get a certain rating in the current season), yet you can go back and get the heroic/mythic set of every class set before BFA.

Gladiator mounts I understand but to this day I still wish I could sport this:

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Here are mogs for my Alliance and Horde Paladins. I also include links to wowhead outfits for the item lists.

Human Paladin Protection
    Human Paladin Holy
    Human Paladin Retritbution

Blood Elf Paladin Retribution
    Blood Elf Paladin Holy
    Blood Elf Paladin Protection

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    That feeling when Blizzard loves doing time-limited transmogs and such like Challenge Mode sets and weapons(understandable why you can't get those after they go away), but won't let previous elite seasons from multiple expansions back be available(not even if you get a certain rating in the current season), yet you can go back and get the heroic/mythic set of every class set before BFA.

Yeah, I agree. It's silly that PvP gear should be so limited while PvE gear can easily be farmed the next expansion.

I've been an active PvPer since Vanilla, luckily, so I got many of the elite sets, but on many different classes, many whom I don't even play anymore. Sadly I wasn't playing at all when that Pala set was current.. It looks so amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipeley View Post
    Hey. Had to make a new account, so can't post links yet. However, here's 2 tmorgs I made today using some PvPieces and warr look a like gear ^_^
    If someone could help me out with the links that would be sweet;
    https: //i.imgur. com/KBMovXe.png
    https: //i.imgur. com/b952k0b.png
    Ah, this paladin looks so nice, to the point that make me want to make a paladin, but i hate the paladin gameplay so much, maybe more because that they are paladin than the gameplay per se

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Yeah, I agree. It's silly that PvP gear should be so limited while PvE gear can easily be farmed the next expansion.

I've been an active PvPer since Vanilla, luckily, so I got many of the elite sets, but on many different classes, many whom I don't even play anymore. Sadly I wasn't playing at all when that Pala set was current.. It looks so amazing.
    I think the reason they don't release legacy Elite PVP gear (but still allow people to get Legacy Mythic PVE gear) is because the hardcore PVP people would throw an epic fit about exclusivity and all that jazz.

It's also one of the reasons it annoys me so greatly is that Marks of Honor (which is still annoyingly difficulty to get for non-PVP folk) are still required for PVP armor and weapons, yet old PVE gear that needed badges only require gold to buy now.

Look, I get that exclusivity breeds desire, but again, why does one aspect of the game have gear that's super limited and you need to get it while it's current, while other times, you can wait for the next expansion to drop to get Legacy gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I think the reason they don't release legacy Elite PVP gear (but still allow people to get Legacy Mythic PVE gear) is because the hardcore PVP people would throw an epic fit about exclusivity and all that jazz.

It's also one of the reasons it annoys me so greatly is that Marks of Honor (which is still annoyingly difficulty to get for non-PVP folk) are still required for PVP armor and weapons, yet old PVE gear that needed badges only require gold to buy now.

Look, I get that exclusivity breeds desire, but again, why does one aspect of the game have gear that's super limited and you need to get it while it's current, while other times, you can wait for the next expansion to drop to get Legacy gear?
    Ye we tried to make a tread on the official forums about it, and it got shutdown after a couple of hours due to PvP elitits crying their eyes out.

In my honest opinion, I believe that making it so you can get all elite sets if you reach 2.2k in a season would only bring MORE people to Arena/RBG. If I could go back in there on my paladin for instance, and grind to 2.2k to unlock some of the old cool tmogs, I would. But at the moment I see no reason to do it on my pala, as I've done it on my warrior and unlocked the plate set anyways.
    I just feel PvP should have more rewards, not less. It's a shame Blizzard don't see it that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I'm of the minority opinion that nothing should ever be taken out of the game, at least permanently, since it's easy to put restrictions on items in the case of PvP, or crater the drop rate to 1% for dungeons and raids, if they want "exclusivity" to exist.

That it's likely that many players who earned these elite sets years ago may not even play anymore is what annoys me the most, as I find it's a waste of cool recolors and art. The argument of players having to earn elite PvP items only works if players are able to actually earn them.

As things are, I wouldn't expect their stance on elite PvP items to ever change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I'm of the minority opinion that nothing should ever be taken out of the game, at least permanently, since it's easy to put restrictions on items in the case of PvP, or crater the drop rate to 1% for dungeons and raids, if they want "exclusivity" to exist.

That it's likely that many players who earned these elite sets years ago may not even play anymore is what annoys me the most, as I find it's a waste of cool recolors and art. The argument of players having to earn elite PvP items only works if players are able to actually earn them.

As things are, I wouldn't expect their stance on elite PvP items to ever change.
    I'm of the same opinion. Something Blizzard did which I didn't expect was allow Grand Marshal and High Warlord gear from Vanilla be usable as transmog, but all you need to do is get a decent rating in RBGs and voila, get the same gear the lucky few got way back then.

It could be the exact same thing for elite PvP gear from previous seasons and expansions. I never see any elite sets from before WoD so what does it matter? I guess they enjoy that appearance collecting dust just cause they earned it at the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty fly for a draenei
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

It's not great, but I'm finding transmog is getting very thin these days. Could also use the LFR boots for a more consistent look, although they're goofy.

Item List
    Head/Chest/Hands/Legs/Feet: Chosen Dead (H)
    Shoulder: Chitinspine Shoulders (LFR)
    Cloak: Quillstitch Greatcloak
    Waist: Keelbreak Girdle
    Weapon: Plundered Blade of Northern Kings
    Illusion: Coldlight

Hit 120 on the paladin yesterday, threw this together at the end of the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post

I'm pretty sure that's still available for badges/marks of honor in SW/Org.

Or at least it was in Legion when I finally picked up the bracers to finish it off in the set-list.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's still available for badges/marks of honor in SW/Org.

Or at least it was in Legion when I finally picked up the bracers to finish it off in the set-list.
    The set, yes, but not that recolor, which is Elite Gladiator and no longer available. If it IS available to you, then you must have earned the title during that season.

Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    Hit 120 on the paladin yesterday, threw this together at the end of the evening.

Which shield is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Which shield is that?
    That is the Reforged Quel'dorei Crest, from a Ghostlands quest.

Alliance Paladin.

Sunsoul Helmet colors fit quite well with Warfront Armor.
    The "little sword" is sheathed on the back with the shield.
    Last edited by Juther; 2019-02-05 at 05:10 PM.

This is what I'm rocking these days. I do have a lot of of the 3rd tier warfront stuff, but the mid tier works great for more generic knight equipment. I also have the Mage tower Ashbringer but I'd rather use the blue/gold appearance... but I'm not touching RBGs with a 10-foot pole =/ So Classic Ashbringer it is.
    Head: Helm of Radiant Glory
    Chest, hands, boots: Dominant/Demonic Gladiator's Scaled
    Shoulders, legs: Middle tier 7th legion gear
    Belt: MoP Challenge mode (for the shiny spell effects when casting)