10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed watching the stream even on their break. had a different vibe when they were just chillin in Warfront. plus the Casters made it funny as hell.

I hope this gets over with soon though, the physical stress on their bodies of playing a game for 12+ hours a day takes its toll rather quickly.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Melledy View Post
    Jaina confirmed mathematically impossible?
    At their current ilvl, most likely.

I haven’t watched most of the Method streams but from what I’ve seen there’s been a lot of individual mistakes.

But yes, I think Jaina needs another reset gear wise

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    I enjoyed watching the stream even on their break. had a different vibe when they were just chillin in Warfront. plus the Casters made it funny as hell.

I hope this gets over with soon though, the physical stress on their bodies of playing a game for 12+ hours a day takes its toll rather quickly.
    It's the same thing they do daily anyway..

10+ Year Old Account
    i for one follow the stream of gingi since thursday with the wife. she quit during cata but enjoys these method streams immensely and we even forego our daily netflix streaming.

more guilds should stream, it makes me care about the game a lot more and i even play it more. also, it is just such a high level of skill and dedication.. one has to admire that.

world first races became really cool since method streams their PoVs.
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

If anyone wants to catch up on things again and wants to see some raid composition discussion between the top guilds:
    https://youtu.be/xx4wZ0cebbw

Here is a playlist of all the other episodes as well:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mjf...s3UOlwbt6MTN75

Limit seemed pretty confident that they are relatively close with their tweets. Sounds familiar .

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Limit seemed pretty confident that they are relatively close with their tweets. Sounds familiar .
    They're not going to fuck up and extend again if that's what you're implying, or I hope for their sake they don't.

That said it's definitely their race to win right now, they should be ahead in the actual fight and if all that's missing is ilvl they can get that before Method too.

Extending would be a pretty bold statement on their part for sure.

Even more bold than the last time they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post

Even more bold than the last time they did it.
    Limit is barely even top 20 world in Item Level right, they definitely need the gear.

Quote Originally Posted by sylenna View Post
    i for one follow the stream of gingi since thursday with the wife.
    Which one of you chose Gingi

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I don't think "bold" is the best word to use here...
    Last edited by Draxia; 2019-02-03 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Limit is really close to the kill, and the only thing that is between them and the World First Kill is a bit of gear, think the 16 hour advantage they've will give them a chance.

Let's see what comes tomorrow.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    If Limit is really close to the kill, and the only thing that is between them and the World First Kill is a bit of gear, think the 16 hour advantage they've will give them a chance.

I know fatsharkyes were spamming M+ to get their gear level up with some titanforge drops. They might have the right ilvl to get Jaina down but I suspect 408-410 with the right azerite traits will be needed.

Obviously for the semi hardcore guild Jaina will be nerfed overtime allowing for less ilvl requirement to make the fight possible.
    Last edited by Hightotemz; 2019-02-03 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    US guilds streaming have a huge disadvantage compared to EU guilds. US guilds will be the first ones to hit hard bosses and EU guilds can just watch them struggle and then learn from that. Why do you think Method had such a easy time until Mekka?
    because the bosses where easy? You can't be serious LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    They're not going to fuck up and extend again if that's what you're implying, or I hope for their sake they don't.

That said it's definitely their race to win right now, they should be ahead in the actual fight and if all that's missing is ilvl they can get that before Method too.
    They'd have to kill it 16h before Method too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post

That won't be a factor. If Limit kills it, EU will have this X hours grace equal to reset difference. That's how the concensus works.

Tinfoil hat time: Limit ''leaked'' the post-Ice wall mention just to see how Method would do it because they haven't actually reached it.

baiting NAers for the lols
    Last edited by Voidwielder; 2019-02-03 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That won't be a factor. If Limit kills it, EU will have this X hours grace equal to reset difference. That's how the concensus works.
    No that's not how it works and it doesn't matter how any of you feel about it either because you're not in the race. You think the raiders in Method care about that 16 hours? No if they don't kill it first regardless of the time difference they will consider it world first. Plenty of world first raiders have said this over the years. Even Josh said it last tier when Method were going to bed and fully expected to wake up and see Limit world first.

You know why? Because those raiders are there and motivated to kill it first regardless, they're not sitting around fishing for excuses in case they don't get it like the majority of EU posters on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except when Blizzard sends that Tweet and Limit goes on #1 on the Hall Of Fame... yeah...

"OH HEY LIMIT WE'RE SORRY BUT PIECES DID IT AFTER YOU BUT FASTER THAN THE SERVERS CAME UP SO SORRY WE GOTTA GIVE THEM THE #1"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Any idea what kind of effect Jaina offhand has on the fight? Relevant on making the fight easier in mythic?

Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    because the bosses where easy? You can't be serious LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

They'd have to kill it 16h before Method too.
    No they wouldn't if they kill it 10 seconds before method it's still a wf literally every wf level raider agrees with that.

- - - Updated - - -

No it's not at all

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Any idea what kind of effect Jaina offhand has on the fight? Relevant on making the fight easier in mythic?
    It lets you see further in the first intermission, that's all.