10+ Year Old Account
    If he isn't impervious to damage he isn't immortal. Can't regenerate if you don't have anything to regenerate from.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    You seem to underestimate how powerful he is. World Breaker Hulk can crack the planet with his fist. Even the slightly weaker World War Hulk shook an entire continent...by slamming his foot.
    oh don't worry I know the Hulk well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    If he isn't impervious to damage he isn't immortal. Can't regenerate if you don't have anything to regenerate from.
    nah fam, they made up some shit that he is truly immortal.

he will regenerate from anything, even on molecular level.

he is connected to One Bellow All (opposite of One Above All) or some shit.

cool story but they overdid way too much and it came out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile, my boy Thor is getting SHITTED on for 4 years and getting punched like a bi***.

I'm disgusted.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    oh don't worry I know the Hulk well.

- - - Updated - - -

nah fam, they made up some shit that he is truly immortal.

he will regenerate from anything, even on molecular level.

he is connected to One Bellow All (opposite of One Above All) or some shit.

cool story but they overdid way too much and it came out of nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

meanwhile, my boy Thor is getting SHITTED on for 4 years and getting punched like a bi***.

I'm disgusted.
    Doesn't matter if they "made it up" they are fictional characters to begin with. If it is canon..it is canon.

Deal with it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

You seem to underestimate how powerful he is. World Breaker Hulk can crack the planet with his fist. Even the slightly weaker World War Hulk shook an entire continent...by slamming his foot.

Hulks raw strength is literally limitless, this has been proven time and again. The only thing holding him back is Banners personality inside. They have removed Banner from him before and he has been able to defeat Gods.
    woah , crack a planet with his fists huh ?
    *insert SSJG Goku wiping universes with punches*

hulk isn't shit compared to dragon ball super, the only version that could potentially not die instantly is space punisher hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    woah , crack a planet with his fists huh ?
    *insert SSJG Goku wiping universes with punches*

hulk isn't shit compared to dragon ball super, the only version that could potentially not die instantly is space punisher hulk.
    Actually it wasn't Goku doing it. It was a combination of Beerus AND Goku doing that. A God of DESTRUCTIONS attacks being blocked was what was causing that.

I love people who use that argument, btw. Same argument people use to try and say that Goku at his strongest could beat Superman at his strongest...forgetting that at his strongest Superman made all of reality his bitch.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Doesn't matter if they "made it up" they are fictional characters to begin with. If it is canon..it is canon.

Deal with it.
    oh don't get me wrong, I love the Hulk.

but not the MCU one.

Actually it wasn't Goku doing it. It was a combination of Beerus AND Goku doing that. A God of DESTRUCTIONS attacks being blocked was what was causing that.
    even if you're right , goku then completly negate the attack with an attack exactly as strong on the third hit.

that's also SSJG , i'm not even counting the numerous zenkais he got since BoG, SSJBlue , kaiokenx20 or MUI

oh don't get me wrong, I love the Hulk.

but not the MCU one.
    In agreement there. Hulk is my fav Marvel hero. Mainly because of how flawed and tragic he is. They depowered him for the MCU, but they kinda HAD TO. They did that to everyone in the MCU, actually. Makes me wonder how they will pull off a character like Adam Warlock, assuming they didnt tease him for nothing....

Even Comic Thanos would wreck MCU Thanos, both with and without the gauntlet XD

In agreement there. Hulk is my fav Marvel hero. Mainly because of how flawed and tragic he is. They depowered him for the MCU, but they kinda HAD TO. They did that to everyone in the MCU, actually. Makes me wonder how they will pull off a character like Adam Warlock, assuming they didnt tease him for nothing....

Even Comic Thanos would wreck MCU Thanos, both with and without the gauntlet XD
    tell me about.

apparently, Captain Marvel will be way stronger than both Hulk and Thor combined.

even if you're right , goku then completly negate the attack with an attack exactly as strong on the third hit.

that's also SSJG , i'm not even counting the numerous zenkais he got since BoG, SSJBlue , kaiokenx20 or MUI
    But again...you are forgetting the adaptability. The longer he fights, the angrier Hulk gets and the quicker he adapts. He would literally adapt a way to counter that punch on his own. Actually, everything points to him being able to do just that. Hulk very likely would have been able to do exactly what Goku did in that situation.

And keep in mind Im talking Hulk at his strongest vs Goku at his. Strongest Hulk would be an utterly berserk rage machine, likely with Banners consciousness removed. The only chance Goku would have is to use UI and hopefully beat him quickly, before he adapts to that. Hulk is a lot faster than people think. But that is how you beat Hulk...you need to take him out QUICKLY.

And Im not even including Zombie Hulk who literally had the Power Cosmic :X

- - - Updated - - -

tell me about.

apparently, Captain Marvel will be way stronger than both Hulk and Thor combined.
    But hey....it looks to be the best Live Action Dragonball movie ever XD
    Last edited by Keile; 2019-02-03 at 03:17 PM.

yeah, Super Saiyan Carol!!!

I'm really looking forward to it.

BUT let's not derail the thread much hehe xd

it's about DB after all.

But again...you are forgetting the adaptability. The longer he fights, the angrier Hulk gets and the quicker he adapts. He would literally adapt a way to counter that punch on his own. Actually, everything points to him being able to do just that. Hulk very likely would have been able to do exactly what Goku did in that situation.

And keep in mind Im talking Hulk at his strongest vs Goku at his. Strongest Hulk would be an utterly berserk rage machine, likely with Banners consciousness removed. The only chance Goku would have is to use UI and hopefully beat him quickly, before he adapts to that. Hulk is a lot faster than people think. But that is how you beat Hulk...you need to take him out QUICKLY.

And Im not even including Zombie Hulk who literally had the Power Cosmic :X

- - - Updated - - -

I dont know what you are guys are talking about, but i'll just inform you that Zeus beat Hulk unconciouss

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I dont know what you are guys are talking about, but i'll just inform you that Zeus beat Hulk unconciouss
    Which Hulk and which story arch, though. You need to remember in comics power levels fluctuate. Which is why Im using strongest form vs strongest form.

are you telling me that someone that only bust planet or stars at best would not die as soon as goku, who bust universes in his base form , breathes a little too close to him ?

bla bla , infinite regeneration , blabla . goku drain his energy or seal him with mafuba
    Last edited by naeblis495; 2019-02-03 at 03:48 PM.

Which Hulk and which story arch, though. You need to remember in comics power levels fluctuate. Which is why Im using strongest form vs strongest form.
    The Incredible Hulks 622, and his world breaker form doesnt matter, he gets stronger the more he fights, why prolong it? just punch him fast and hard, like superman did, like zeus did and buh bye hulk

The Incredible Hulks 622, and his world breaker form doesnt matter, he gets stronger the more he fights, why prolong it? just punch him fast and hard, like superman did, like zeus did and buh bye hulk
    exactly./10chars

That's why I said you need to beat him quickly.

But what is Goku notorious for doing in his fights?

Let me put it this way.

Goku v Hulk my money is on Hulk.

VEGETA v Hulk my money is on Vegeta.

Because Goku likes to prolong fights, he likes to push himself and it is his hubris. Vegeta would end it. Just like the Goku v Superman fight, Goku wouldnt use something like Kryptonite but Vegeta totally would.

That's why I said you need to beat him quickly.

But what is Goku notorious for doing in his fights?
    finish it quickly when the foe is garbage to him at that point like reecome

finish it quickly when the foe is garbage to him at that point like reecome
    You are literally talking about the guy who also stood there and let Frieza go to 100% power....just because.

You are literally talking about the guy who also stood there and let Frieza go to 100% power....just because.
    and frieza was still able to hurt him even at 70% so he was a worthy foe

the hulk wouldn't even come close to do that to a base form goku