Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    If he could do that on demand, he would have done so against Goku and crew.
    by the end of the movie he learned a shit ton of things by fighting vegeta

he now can be SSJ vegeta level at the bare minimum at will wich is already universal and hulk isn't even close to being that level

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    manga removed the Zenkais but Toriyama made up something new instead

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translatio...kira-toriyama/

- - - Updated - - -

oh and Goku isn't Mary Sue, like, come on.
    I mean...he is. Which is why the supporting cast is often more interesting than he is. They really need to start elevating them and stop with the "Goku always beats everyone and saves the day" stuff. The closest we got to that was vs Zamasu with Trunks. Even the very end of ToP was mostly Goku with Friezas help, after Goku did most of the work during UI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    by the end of the movie he learned a shit ton of things by fighting vegeta

he now can be SSJ vegeta level at the bare minimum at will wich is already universal and hulk isn't even close to being that level
    What part of "infinite" was lost on you? He literally has infinite strength. The angrier he gets..the stronger he gets without any known limit. This is canon how he works. And Broly is too much a rage monster himself to play it smart. And, also....immortal. May not like it...but the canon states he is immortal.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

manga removed the Zenkais but Toriyama made up something new instead

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translatio...kira-toriyama/

- - - Updated - - -

oh and Goku isn't Mary Sue, like, come on.
    stop quoting that powerchart , it was for BoG and the DBS anime completly retcon that chart unless we want to argue that going from SSJG to SSB KKx20/MUI is only a 40% increase.

I mean...he is. Which is why the supporting cast is often more interesting than he is. They really need to start elevating them and stop with the "Goku always beats everyone and saves the day" stuff. The closest we got to that was vs Zamasu with Trunks. Even the very end of ToP was mostly Goku with Friezas help, after Goku did most of the work during UI.
    that isn't Mary Sue though.

Goku lost 90% his fights throughout DBZ and DBS.

I agree that he had the most spotlight but so does Vegeta, especially in Super.

- - - Updated - - -

stop quoting that powerchart , it was for BoG and the DBS anime completly retcon that chart unless we want to argue that going from SSJG to SSB KKx20/MUI is only a 40% increase.
    not the chart, the part where Saiyans get stronger the more they fight which is what happened during ToP and DBS Broly.

it happened to Goku Black as well.

I'm not the enemy here

- - - Updated - - -

2:17

that isn't Mary Sue though.

Goku lost 90% his fights throughout DBZ and DBS.

I agree that he had the most spotlight but so does Vegeta, especially in Super.

- - - Updated - - -

not the chart, the part where Saiyans get stronger the more they fight which is what happened during ToP and DBS Broly.

it happened to Goku Black as well.

I'm not the enemy here

- - - Updated - - -

2:17
    They literally forget they have an entire supporting cast. They only got some attention during ToP
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

They literally forget they have an entire supporting cast. They only got some attention during ToP
    Ikr

but they aren't full blooded Saiyans so no screentime for them until the end

still happy they got something though.

- - - Updated - - -

What part of "infinite" was lost on you? He literally has infinite strength. The angrier he gets..the stronger he gets without any known limit. This is canon how he works. And Broly is too much a rage monster himself to play it smart. And, also....immortal. May not like it...but the canon states he is immortal.
    he doesn't have infinite strengh , he can get stronger *without limit*

one the hulk strongest form is only planet to star level baseline without rage boost , broly is universal bare minimum in his base by the end of the movie. Broly one shot by breathing too hard.

he maybe is immortal but can take up to several years to regenerate (his future self , the maestro, took several years to regenerate from being reduced to dust) so it's not really combat applicable.

Ikr

but they aren't full blooded Saiyans so no screentime for them until the end

still happy they got something though.
    They need to freaking let Gohan have the spotlight again. It's been since, what...Cell?

They need to freaking let Gohan have the spotlight again. It's been since, what...Cell?
    Buu.

he did had some nice showings, even though he shouldn't technically be on their level but it's a Saiyan thing so...

he doesn't have infinite strengh , he can get stronger *without limit*

one the hulk strongest form is only planet to star level baseline without rage boost , broly is universal bare minimum in his base by the end of the movie. Broly one shot by breathing too hard.

he maybe is immortal but can take up to several years to regenerate (his future self , the maestro, took several years to regenerate from being reduced to dust) so it's not really combat applicable.
    His healing factor, however, is combat applicable.

He has regenerated from being blasted into a skeletal form nearly instantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Buu.

he did had some nice showings, even though he shouldn't technically be on their level but it's a Saiyan thing so...
    Ahh yes..Buu saga.

To quote Planet 419 from TFS: "GOHAN IS THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE AND STILL DOESNT DO CRAP!"

Hulk can be KO'ed if he is hit hard enough (Thor did it more than once).

my last answer to that topic

but Hulk can be KO'ed if he is hit hard enough (Thor did it more than once).

my last answer to that topic
    Yeah, ya gotta do it QUICKLY. Anyone who can think as they fight can likely beat him. But Broly is pure rage and instinct....much like Hulk himself.

Unless that Hulk is The Professor. May not be as powerful as normal Hulk but man...Hulk with the full faculties of Banners mind is scary. OR Joe Fixit, but he isn't nearly as strong as even Savage Hulk. Just more awesome XD

..Poor Bruce has too many personalities to juggle....
    Last edited by Keile; 2019-02-03 at 04:20 PM.

His healing factor, however, is combat applicable.

He has regenerated from being blasted into a skeletal form nearly instantly.
    any attack from broly would atomize him with the difference in power , even if the hulk was galaxy level baseline , broly would still be billions of times times stronger than him.

as long as the hulk doesn't join the fight already rage powered up like crazy by fighting a really playfull goku beforehand he will get turned to molecule instantly by broly without question unless you show me a version of hulk that is universal level without being angry and can regenerate instantly via feat or scaling

Buu.

Why shouldn't Gohan be on their level? Saiyan-Human hybrids have more potential because of human feelings. Ultimate Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 he just got careless and was absorbed.

any attack from broly would atomize him with the difference in power , even if the hulk was galaxy level baseline , broly would still be billions of times times stronger than him.

as long as the hulk doesn't join the fight already rage powered up like crazy by fighting a really playfull goku beforehand he will get turned to molecule instantly by broly without question unless you show me a version of hulk that is universal level without being angry and can regenerate instantly via feat or scaling
    Power Cosmic infused Zombie Hulk.

Probably the strongest version of Hulk to ever exist. I wasn't counting him earlier, though, due to him being an Alternate Universe Hulk but then again...so is Space Punisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Why shouldn't Gohan be on their level? Saiyan-Human hybrids have more potential because of human feelings. Ultimate Gohan was stronger than SSJ3 he just got careless and was absorbed.
    I was talking about ToP, fam.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-02-03 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    gohan doesn't like to fight , it's that simple as why he doesn't appear as much anymore.

if his dad and vegeta can protect the world why would he fight ?
    gohan's fate was sealed the moment toriyama decided to make goku return in the Buu saga.

- - - Updated - - -

Power Cosmic infused Zombie Hulk.

Probably the strongest version of Hulk to ever exist. I wasn't counting him earlier, though, due to him being an Alternate Universe Hulk but then again...so is Space Punisher.
    don't know this version of hulk , what are his feat ?

gohan doesn't like to fight , it's that simple as why he doesn't appear as much anymore.

if his dad and vegeta can protect the world why would he fight ?
    gohan's fate was sealed the moment toriyama decided to make goku return in the Buu saga.

- - - Updated - - -

don't know this version of hulk , what are his feat ?
    Basically he consumed Silver Surfer and Galactus. And in doing so gained their abilities. He also has the powers of several other heroes as well.

In Marvel Zombies, when a zombie consumes someone they absorb their abilities. They are also not mindless zombies, either. They maintain their normal personalities and intelligence.

He and the other Zombie heroes devoured their entire Universe....so imagine all those powers they have.

Basically he consumed Silver Surfer and Galactus. And in doing so gained their abilities. He also has the powers of several other heroes as well.

In Marvel Zombies, when a zombie consumes someone they absorb their abilities. They are also not mindless zombies, either. They maintain their normal personalities and intelligence.

He and the other Zombie heroes devoured their entire Universe....so imagine all those powers they have.
    fair enough then , broly doesn't have anything to counter galactus haxes , let alone thousands of them haha this version of hulk roflstomp broly

fair enough then , broly doesn't have anything to counter galactus haxes , let alone thousands of them haha this version of hulk roflstomp broly
    That's one reason I didnt count him originally. He is basically cheat-mode Hulk.