This race was never about fareness of conditions. Even with a headstart, NA usually falls short of getting WF on the last boss against EU (CN is a whole other thing). But just as an NA guild does very well in a tier, everyone starts to loose their shit in EU. Pffft.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Yeah it'2 17, i overlooked wildcard, but there's only one asian guild on wowprogress.
    WoWprogress does not track Chinese guilds, use raider.io.

https://raider.io/battle-of-dazaralo...mythic#content

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    WoWprogress does not track Chinese guilds, use raider.io.

https://raider.io/battle-of-dazaralo...mythic#content
    Thought they were tracked manually, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by last1214 View Post
    23 guilds are 8/9 mythic, no guilds are 9/9 mythic as of yet. I'm fairly sure this has never happened before in wow's history. I'm no sugesting that all, or even most of these guilds have the same shot at world first, but: Is this in part due to Method streaming thier progress? Or is this just completely unrelated?
    both KJ's and Kael'thas say hello.
    Last edited by mmocfd1b0ab5a3; 2019-02-04 at 08:22 AM.

World first is world first.

That said, if Method kills it in a significantly shorter time than Limit does people might well think Method is the better guild, and vice versa if Limit kills it in a shorter time spent raiding.

By joining the race you accept all of its properties: EU starts later, NA gets 2nd reset gear faster, there will be bugs, nobody cares if you get DDOS, there will be class stacking, china gets 100% drops on coins, etc.

These are the competition's rules. Yes, obviously it would be more fair if it was equal for everybody, but its how its been set. If you join that competition fully aware of the "rules" yet whine about them, you are just a little bitch.

First is first. Lets go Asia!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    By joining the race you accept all of its properties: EU starts later, NA gets 2nd reset gear faster, there will be bugs, nobody cares if you get DDOS, there will be class stacking, china gets 100% drops on coins, etc.

These are the competition's rules. Yes, obviously it would be more fair if it was equal for everybody, but its how its been set. If you join that competition fully aware of the "rules" yet whine about them, you are just a little bitch.

First is first. Lets go Asia!
    Can you send me a link to these offical rules? Thank you in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    I guess "rules" is the wrong term in this context. "circumstances" would be much more accurate. World First raiding has no rules and no equality... or rather one rule: don't get caught abusing questionable game mechanics.

This discribes a rule-free environment.
    Last edited by Millyraynge; 2019-02-04 at 09:12 AM.

Best pulls on Jaina :

Method 16%
    Limit ?????
    Exorsus 38%
    Wildcard 32%

She will definitely go down next reset with more loot and upgrades.
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    There is no official rules, they are just facts of the matter and the perameters everyone has to work within. Not sure what sure what part of what he said you are trying to question?

Are they still trying the zerg strategy? 11% more is a long way to go if that's the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Are they still trying the zerg strategy? 11% more is a long way to go if that's the case.
    They switch to M+ and Splits after that best attempt. They worked out they needed more gear for the tactic they gonna use.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    They switch to M+ and Splits after that best attempt. They worked out they needed more gear for the tactic they gonna use.
    I wanna see their M+ runs, those must be dope as well. :-(

Hope limit streams their next tier.

What is going on at Limit, they should have gotten it yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ztranger View Post
    Hope limit streams their next tier.
    According to the casters on the Method twitch they meant to be streaming the next tier. I think they want to make a name for themselves so they can also get sponsorship like Method has which will help maintain the team they have if they can earn a income from playing at the top level.

Atm Limit players are raiding for free (unless they do have some kind of funding) ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    If Method cant get past 15%, what makes you think Limit should have?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    It looks to be mathematically impossible with the current gear they have. I know Method and Limit have switched to M+ and split runs to try gear up but will probably still require a reset for the weekly chest 410 items and another Mythic clear.

That being said Method have gained over 1.5 ilvl since their best attempt yesterday so we should see a new best today.imo

7+ Year Old Account
    Regardless from being a fanboy or a hater of Method (I am a fanboy, I confess!), don't you all love the spectacle that these guys have created?

Their twitch stream is a joy to watch. Interviews, guests, lore videos, interraction with the audience, swap through all the UIs of the raiders. They have done a great job.

It's interesting they've apparently decided getting people frozen then breaking them to clear stacks like on heroic is impossible. I guess the dot and shattering lances are like 200% higher on mythic.