Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victoria View Post
    Hello, folks! Good to see you.

I've been thinking about this lately: Mages can summon food for other people to help them restore health. Pretty cool, and pretty convenient. But how does it taste? How does it look? Is there any place in the wiki, books, lore, HQ's or even in-game that reckon these habilities? If a mage gets imprisoned, can he summon food and water to survive?

I wonder if the food that they make taste the same (or even better!) than a well prepared food from a cook. Hmm. Curious.

Oh, that also raises a question: Is it too complex for mages to summon...complex food? Like, what's the difference between summoning bread and summoning a really well cooked pork chop?

Again, I'm probably overthinking, but it's fun to think about these kinds of things once in a while.

See you soon!
    You need to get a life.

Warning: Avoid spiteful comments like this. They add nothing to the topic. This time i avoided giving you an immediate infraction since it would have granted you a 7 days ban, but i won't be so kind should it happen again.
    Last edited by The Archmage; 2019-02-04 at 02:58 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like to imagine that my mage conjures really bland, bowel-scouring biscuits.

He's a soldier, after all.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

In Day of the Dragon Rhonin gets to enjoy some food and drink conjured by Deathwing himself. It's very vividly described.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    It's real simple, every war is fought to defend your home right? By one side at least - why do you need home? Why is land so important? Why not live anywhere? It's real simple, it's far easier to grow and produce food in land you cultivated and lived in for long. So wars are fought to claim land, or to defend it. Even Sargeras, he only seeks to defend his lands. His home. If everyone possessed the means to be well fed wherever they were, there would be no fighting. Every war is about food my dude
    WW2 was not even remotely about food.

There was no hunger in Germany, they were more than capable to cover their own food needs.

The war in vietnam was not even remotely about food.
    Neither the US, nor the soviet union needed any food in vietnam.

Don't oversimplify wars just to make a (weak) point. Why not go further, all wars are about breathable air. I need more air for my citizens and I need to make sure no one else uses up my air!

Quote Originally Posted by Goodl30 View Post
    I agree with Bennett about war and food it is interesting version...
    Yes, this is very interesting version