Quote Originally Posted by youswas View Post
    i'm sure you are perfectly qualified to make this comment

- - - Updated - - -

maybe because it was the fucking weekend and people have lives outside of catering to 20 people playing your game in an extreme edge scenario?

i really hope they deploy this hotfix in a working state soon so that the rest of us aren't locked into this stupid zerg strat
    Only 100 posts on reddit and over 20 posts in forums blockade, opulance fights got bugged after the hotfix. Oh look fights works as intended now they reverted the fix on jaina. Your quallified raider affected by the bug progressing on blockade when the bug occured.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    No the real problem is a very tiny negligible part of the player base being entitled children. Who kills Jaina first isn't going to make or break anything for Blizzard at all. It does not matter in the slightest and the fact that people like Lorgok think they're doing Blizzard some huge favor by streaming the progress is silly.
    Yes I'm sure Blizzard is very unhappy about all the free exposure they're getting on Twitch this weekend. Hell, maybe they actually are with how broken the raid is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    oh you silly boy.
    Ran out of arguments already? Pity.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Seeing the fight in Heroic usually sells you 90% of the encounter. Unless there is some huge difference between Heroic and Mythic (like Argus), top raid guilds are prepared for nearly everything already.
    I would like to see how these guys go in a raid they’re seeing for the first time...

You just have to watch footage of their testing when they’re already noting what classes they can use to cheese mechanics, what they will handle xyz mechanics, and what stray they’ll play around with...

I’m not saying these guys aren’t good, I just want to see these world first guilds all race in a raid that they’ve no prior experience with... on heroic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Yeah, and when do they fix it? Do they do it during raiding hours? Is it US or EU raiding hours? Is it server restards? So Limit gets 'harder' boss while Method can try to squeeze a kill before that? You'd complain no matter what.You almost make it sound like Blizzard CEOs aren't losing sleep over which 20 people will kill a raid boss first. Surely that's the most important thing they could be thinking about - not like there was some major sport event or whatever.
    Let's be real.

He wouldn't be complaining if Limit was the one that got shafted by the change.

He would be here telling Limit fans to quit complaining and to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Yeah I saw that, so he's mad that this fix is really a "buff" and will infact make Jaina impossible to kill the first reset, which means Limit will be able to snag a world first by having an earlier reset.

So really his anger goes back to what everyone has been talking about this entire thread, the NA 16H advantage.
    zerg strat benefits limit even more because they get extra gear first. despite what you'd like to think, a 12% wipe isn't actually that close.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LDancer View Post
    I would like to see how these guys go in a raid they’re seeing for the first time...
    ... You're seeing exactly that. Because, you know, no one tested Mythic Jaina on PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Yes I'm sure Blizzard is very unhappy about all the free exposure they're getting on Twitch this weekend. Hell, maybe they actually are with how broken the raid is.
    "Exposure". Just lol.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Let's be real.

He wouldn't be complaining if Limit was the one that got shafted by the change.

He would be here telling Limit fans to quit complaining and to grow up.
    That depends on whoever that person is cheering for. But either way, someone gets screwed by the hotfix.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LDancer View Post

You just have to watch footage of their testing when they’re already noting what classes they can use to cheese mechanics, what they will handle xyz mechanics, and what stray they’ll play around with...

I’m not saying these guys aren’t good, I just want to see these world first guilds all race in a raid that they’ve no prior experience with... on heroic or not.
    The problem with that is that Blizzard uses the PTR for beta testing their encounters. Every top guild does the playtests and while some encounters are literally unplayable on PTR it gives atleast a good idea for a general strategy.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    That depends on whoever that person is cheering for. But either way, someone gets screwed by the hotfix.
    I agree with monstermash, if it were limit getting screwed everyone would be saying the opposite things.

It's all about who you are rooting for.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Exposure". Just lol.
    And another one out of arguments
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

100k viewers currently on twitch.
    Traction and exposure to/with people from other games/esports.
    The only time any thread in mmo-champion is alive.

White knights ironically posting in the very same thread that noone cares about WF, only affects 0.1% of the playerbase and the similar typical bullshit.
    You guys are so right man, devs deserved to watch some superbowl during the weekend. Who cares this is the only time their dying game gets attention, as long as store mounts get released on time we cool.

The real problem there is that the devs don't care about their own game anymore.

Imagine not bothering to work for one of the most important weekends your game will see this year.
    stop being so senile.. You do realize that all passion projects have been scientifically researched to lose said passion after 4 years? Look at any game, ever. Passion gets lost. Care stops being given.

At this point, its just people working and doing a job. And not so many people like work/jobs.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Why does it have to be someone and not both guilds getting screwed by the fix? Are you guys watching us? It's all speculation anyways, don't read too far into this post
    No, we're not watching you guys cuz you're too chickenshit to stream.

And another one out of arguments
    The fact that you think a company as big as Activision Blizzards cares about, let alone needs 90kish viewers from this race says all anyone needs to know about conversing with you. You're starting to sound just as entitled as Lorgok now. I'd put money that Limit's faction changes made more money for Blizzard than Method's streaming exposure will generate them. Yes, it's that low of an amount.

The "fix" has already been changed back anyway so it's all a moot point now anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heyoyayo View Post
    stop being so senile.. You do realize that all passion projects have been scientifically researched to lose said passion after 4 years? Look at any game, ever. Passion gets lost. Care stops being given.

At this point, its just people working and doing a job. And not so many people like work/jobs.
    Implying I should be happy Activision suits are replacing the game company I grew up with? LULW

- - - Updated - - -

The fact that you think a company as big as Activision Blizzards cares about, let alone needs 90kish viewers from this race says all anyone needs to know about conversing with you. You're starting to sound just as entitled as Lorgok now. I'd put money that Limit's faction changes made more money for Blizzard than Method's streaming exposure will generate them. Yes, it's that low of an amount.
    It's okay buddy back to pet battles you go
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

It's okay buddy back to pet battles you go
    And another one out of arguments.

It's okay buddy, reply back and have the last word, I'll let you have it. It's clear you need this W in your life.

15+ Year Old Account
    By the looks of it the hotfix has been reverted.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by ZackIsBack View Post
    100k viewers currently on twitch.
    Traction and exposure to/with people from other games/esports.
    There is zero traction for this WF and even the G'huun world first race.

Once it was over the numbers went straight down. Sco and other streamers didnt retain the numbers they had during the race. Its all flash in the pan and people clear out once it is over.