Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    There is zero traction for this WF and even the G'huun world first race.

Once it was over the numbers went straight down. Sco and other streamers didnt retain the numbers they had during the race. Its all flash in the pan and people clear out once it is over.
    On top of that once the novelty of world firsts being streamed is over the race will start to drop numbers anyway. Especially since the commentators for the Method stream are atrocious. The numbers are pure novelty because it's certainly not entertaining watching a guild spend half the raid time on breaks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Hotfixed targeted at Method specifically, for sure.
    popcorn.gif
    Don't be like haunt guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    There is zero traction for this WF and even the G'huun world first race.

Once it was over the numbers went straight down. Sco and other streamers didnt retain the numbers they had during the race. Its all flash in the pan and people clear out once it is over.
    So your argument is the peak of having 100k watching WoW for the world first race, who otherwise wouldn't be watching at all, has no positive aftermath once it's over? At all? That's just a dumb argument.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Especially since the commentators for the Method stream are atrocious.
    Sometimes it's genuinely hard to tell if they're clueless about the boss or just pretending to be. (except for those who actually do high end raiding) I especially liked the part where Jaina was comfortably chilling in her iceblock right at the start of P3 (probably due messed up Bloodlust /cancelaura or whatever) and they were gushing over the attempt going so well. The boss isn't even there, the raid is already dying to stacks, what are you even talking about.

Then again, this is day after day of the same thing, I can see them messing around just to spice things up a bit.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2019-02-05 at 12:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Sometimes it's genuinely hard to tell if they're clueless about the boss or just pretending to be. (except for those who actually do high end raiding) I especially liked the part where Jaina was comfortably chilling in her iceblock right at the start of P3 (probably due messed up Bloodlust /cancelaura or whatever) and they were gushing over the attempt going so well. The boss isn't even there, the raid is already dying to stacks, what are you even talking about.

Then again, this is day after day of the same thing, I can see them messing around just to spice things up a bit.
    It's disappointing that they don't have Preach on more, atleast he knows the fights.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    The "fix" has already been changed back anyway so it's all a moot point now anyways.
    Only because the "fix" broke something else. THe fix will be re-applied once they get what it also broke fixed as well.

They are getting there...

15+ Year Old Account
    New best pull 9.9%
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

sub 10% wipe, boss is going down soon

9.9% pull for Method

I wonder if it will live until EU reset or if they somehow manage to get the last 4,9% down before Limit either reclears or extends into a kill.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestNoob View Post
    sub 10% wipe, boss is going down soon
    but being 12:30 there, they will have to end it eventually before their own fatigue makes pulls worse unless they're doing sub 10% pull after pull
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I wonder if it will live until EU reset or if they somehow manage to get the last 4,9% down before Limit either reclears or extends into a kill.
    If the fight ends at the same spot as heroic, they only need 4.3% more

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    but being 12:30 there, they will have to end it eventually before their own fatigue makes pulls worse unless they're doing sub 10% pull after pull
    They have all day tomorrow

If Limit doesn't drop her tomorrow, Method will no later than Wed.

they do, and Limit is getting a bunch of 410+ gear in 14 hours
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Worst case scenario for Limit: If they kill it tomorrow after reset and more mythic gear BEFORE Method kills it without an extra reset. Their WF kill would become a meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if they don't want Method to successfully zerg the last phase, they better re-implement the hotfix soon.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    Well, if they don't want Method to successfully zerg the last phase, they better re-implement the hotfix soon.
    It will most likely go out with reset.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    wow 4.9% to go!
    Which is 20% of the last phase, literally nothing before that matters.