Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P1OW_ALa5M

First thing I've found on Youtube so far

I don't even see a bonus roll window for any of those 3 kills, weird

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Hati..

Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    Wasn’t this featured on WoW’s front page for a little before the outcry on how furry it was caused a quick removal? Lol. I think the same thing happened with female Worgen around Cata launch, it was a beautiful piece where she looked like she was gonna eat a blue dragonet. Innocent unless you realized it was probably softcore vore

As a person who draws a lot of WoW fanart shit like this pisses me off.
    IIRC they removed it because it WAS softcore vore. The artist if I recall had a DeviantArt where he had that dragonet (his fursona or whatever the dragon equivalent is) in various situations that were pretty clearly fetishes. The outcry was due to the fact it was fetish art.

15+ Year Old Account
    Isn't Hati dead? :S :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Now I knnow why Hunter are bottom tier right know...they can't give use fun items + good damage this would be unfair ffs
    They're not bottom tier.

Inb4 shitstorm over Hunters using a pet as mount...

I hope it's a sign of things to come! I've always felt that our pets (within reason) should have the option to function as mounts. Not as part of a collection of course, just the mechanic removing the pet from combat use until you unflag it for mount use ofc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post

Good ol' Loyalty Level 6!
    Man I wish they'd visually update those Barrens lions... My very first one that I've had for a decade now (Sesam) rots away in a stable because I can't stand his pixel face and cardboard claws.

... Wait, why is that Tauren naked...

He's not my favorite wolf. I hated that Pikachu piece of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Man I wish they'd visually update those Barrens lions... My very first one that I've had for a decade now (Sesam) rots away in a stable because I can't stand his pixel face and cardboard claws.

... Wait, why is that Tauren naked...
    I have the same problem with my Winter Saber (Frostbite). I refuse to get rid of him as he's my oldest pet, but I can't stand to use him with his painfully out of date model.

Also - Tauren can wear clothes?! You mean I've been walking around naked for 10 years for no reason!

Also: The Sequel - Best puppy is back! I have a reason to log into the game again!!!
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    Now I knnow why Hunter are bottom tier right know...they can't give use fun items + good damage this would be unfair ffs
    In which alternate reality are there bottom tier ? Maybe on heave aoe burst for BM but single target dmg is pretty good, I won't complain, I dont have to top meters... no one can compete with current boomkins anyway

I'm playing hunter since vanilla and I ALWAYS hoped we could mount our pet someday, but why only HAti ?

Edit : are people SERIOUSLY complaining about the above image ? Seriously in all seriousness ? Omg.... If you think it's a "sexual" image then you have a BIG problem...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    IIRC they removed it because it WAS softcore vore. The artist if I recall had a DeviantArt where he had that dragonet (his fursona or whatever the dragon equivalent is) in various situations that were pretty clearly fetishes. The outcry was due to the fact it was fetish art.
    Only Americans could complain about such a pointless thing...
    Last edited by vashe9; 2019-02-05 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Curious if it's true also as I keep hearing it brought up

Time to look up a chinese streamer on twitch I guess?
    I had heard this from a few sources in the past, but Preach actually mentions this a couple of days ago live while casting the Live WF race.