7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiksLE View Post
    I think that Method streaming plays a big part in that
    Bigger part would be having the rest of the raid so much easier than Jaina.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    GG NA and their 16 hour adventage, hope blizz fix it soon
    They won't, blizzard really isn't that concerned with world first only portions of the community care.

I'm sure they have reasons for stagnating the launches and unless they were to legitimately sponsor these races in some way it wont change.

Quote Originally Posted by crono14 View Post
    The reason Paragon will always be the best guild in my mind was their Lich King kill. They managed to kill it with the 5% buff before reset and a whole 2 weeks before any guild in the world did. Their kill was utterly impressive and still in my mind has never been touched. They also managed to snag a World First kill in WoD in the first tier by killing the last boss while everyone else was wiping the floor with Butcher. It's sad they stopped raiding, I think those guys were on same level if not better than Method.

Heroic Lich King 25 Kills
    Mar 26, 2010 21:28 - Paragon kill - World First
    Apr 11, 2010 18:06 - For The Horde was 2nd kill
    And later when they got a bit more gear, kill LK with 0% buff just because they could.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Oh and if you are asking what the most likely intended way is, I'd say you enter P3 with boss over 70 energy, get 10-12 people frozen, soak the first orb, break the people out, kill the first image, get the other half the raid frozen (this will be harder since energy is lower now), soak the 2nd orb, break out the people frozen, kill 2nd image and then kill the boss. Unless the elemental is hotfixed, you can probably ignore it.
    Whats the timing on the lance? Because it deals 425k to frozen people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    And later when they got a bit more gear, kill LK with 0% buff just because they could.
    The practice of knowing the fight was probably more valuable. Even though they got to pull it on alts, it's not quite the same. Having 50 tries a week is just really limiting as to how much experimentation you can do. If there was no pullcounter, I firmly believe LK25H would have been possible with 0%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Retak View Post
    It will make the timing really close, and positioning will be key. High burst aoe classes like WW would be great here. Looks to me like you have 8-10 seconds after freezing before the lance goes off. Ice blocks have 1.1m hp, so you need somewhere around 170k dps on each block to securely avoid the lance, which is doable with around the 7 dps (half of the dps) that you would have unfrozen.
    Last edited by Cracked; 2019-02-05 at 02:37 PM.

limit bout to clear again pog

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    I'm sure they have reasons for stagnating the launches and unless they were to legitimately sponsor these races in some way it wont change.
    The reason isn't rocket science. Weekly maintenance (back when that was a thing) was Tuesday for the US and Wednesday for the EU and there has simply not been a reason, or the will, to change anything about it since.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Holy crap 6.9% Method

2%

Method just wipes at 7%

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    New best with something like 7.2%?!

Limit should extend.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck, 7% wipe, Method honestly deserves it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Retak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    It will make the timing really close, and positioning will be key. High burst aoe classes like WW would be great here. Looks to me like you have 8-10 seconds after freezing before the lance goes off. Ice blocks have 1.1m hp, so you need somewhere around 170k dps on each block to securely avoid the lance, which is doable with around the 7 dps (half of the dps) that you would have unfrozen.
    I think I heard Josh say it was 7 seconds, which is why they opted for this strategy. Breaking ~10 iceblocks AND having people move away in time was just not doable.

5+ Year Old Account
    Aaah, I'm so excited now! Method may clear this today if the stars align
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Sub 10 seconds from a kill (with everyone alive) if the fight ends at 5.5% (from ~6.9%)

Holy shit the mad lads might do it

Method with only a 6.9% wipe just now, maybe they can scare Limit into extending?

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Holy fuck, 7% wipe, Method honestly deserves it at this point.
    To be fair we have no idea how close Limit has gotten, for all we know they have been around same threshold

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlkin View Post
    Limit should extend.
    That cost them in Uldir.

I think if they're getting it to 6.9% extend, but if not they need to re-clear asap and kill her.

I think they're simply going to run out of time before method kills it.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    If Limit extends, they gotta hurry up...