Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Maybe this, maybe that, who knows? /SHRUG

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    How shocking that someone with as low an IQ as yours wouldn't know you can see radio waves. Actually shows which one here is truly stupid. I have worked on radio towers, and have used signal devices to visibly see radio waves represented to me. You have a little green man radar? Aww how precious, come show me what you built little Timmy.
    Really? I'm looking around - no Radio Waves. Huh. Guess you're lying about that, too, aren't you?

- - - Updated - - -

I have been to mount Everest and as I've said there are countless pictures of it with humans. Were you to stupid to understand that part? I also have a masters in computer science, but the incredibly embarrassing attempt you have made to gaslight me and engaged in logical fallacy is duly noted, and cringed over.
    Prove any of what you just said. Otherwise, it isn't real.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    Arrogant much?
    Don’t mind him, take a quick look through his posts if you need a nice big ol dose of cringe.

Anyway, I’m doubtful that there is “intelligent” life out there besides us. At least not at the level of being able to to travel across a galaxy and park the ship here unnoticed.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2019-02-05 at 04:00 PM.

I can show you them tho. Thats the difference. Show me the monsters.
    I'm amused by you calling others dumb and childish when literally the only two forms you can imagine aliens taking are monsters or little green men.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

15+ Year Old Account
    I have been to mount Everest and as I've said there are countless pictures of it with humans. Were you to stupid to understand that part? I also have a masters in computer science, but the incredibly embarrassing attempt you have made to gaslight me and engaged in logical fallacy is duly noted, and cringed over.
    You have masters in computer science? What languages are you proficient with?
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Java C++ PhP, JavaScript, Python, Pascal. Are my mainly used languages but I am proficient in countless others.
    I spend most of my time making websites and apps now tho. Thinking of moving into a better IDE soon that publishes to both major phone OS.
    Okay.

/10chars
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    100 people say it's a rock. 1 guy says it's aliens.

So it be must be aliens.
    It’s rock aliens!

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    We are the only intelligent life in the Milky Way.
    You simply cannot make that assertion. The Milky Way is way too large to know that.

There could be literally hundreds of thousands of technologically advanced civilizations within a few thousand light year radius, that are simply too far or too young for us to have even gotten any radio signals from. It's been less than 70 years since we really started paying any attention and being capable of maybe picking up an extraterrestrial radio signal strong enough to stand out from the background noise.

Space is that fucking big.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2019-02-05 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HrznKn View Post
    Looking at his spelling and grammar is is probably the latter.
    Not saying you're wrong, but judging someone for their capability in writing a language that most likely isn't their main language is rather shallow and judgemental.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I'm amused by you calling others dumb and childish when literally the only two forms you can imagine aliens taking are monsters or little green men.
    Yeah, I'm not sure if he thinks we're referring to grey aliens or just life in general. Either way, assuming life does exist in other parts of the galaxy, they would be fundamentally different from Terran life.

They may take similar forms due to convergent evolution like aliens with fish-like, aquatic forms similar to how sharks, plesiosaurs and cetaceans all developed similar morphologies completely independent from one another, but even then that's arguable.
    Last edited by Techno-Druid; 2019-02-05 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    You simply cannot make that assertion. The Milky Way is way to large to know that.

There could be literally hundreds of thousands of technologically advanced civilizations within a few thousand light year radius, that are simply to far or too young for us to have even gotten any radio signals from.

Space is that fucking big.
    Seriously. Even if the chances for intelligent life to form in a star system were one in a billion, that'd mean theres ~300 systems with intelligent life in the Milky Way alone.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

I can show you them tho. Thats the difference. Show me the monsters.
    You cannot even show me Everest and prove that it is real. Nor that you have been there.

Show me your little friends then buddy. Ill keep being the factually correct one of the two of us who dosnt believe in children's book monsters, invented by a man in Europe during the renaissance.
    You realize i can easily rebuke you right now using science. The absence of visual proof does not outright beat probability. If this is how scientist thought (as you seems to claim and think). Atoms where theorized and found, yet at the time and even now cannot be "seen", you could never have visual proof they existed. Even now we cannot see atoms physically. So the only visual proof of atoms we have now are devices that interact with them and computer reconstruction of it. But you will never see the picture of an atom. If we though as you did, nobody would have researched it even when we had no way to interact with them.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    100 people say it's a rock. 1 guy says it's aliens.

So it be must be aliens.
    Because we want it to be aliens. This kind of mental behavior is nothing new, and it doesn't take any one "side" to show it.

(the irony is that if it were aliens, we'd more than likely be fucked - they'd either want our planet to colonize for themselves or at least our resources)

I was born in Italy, but I never use it as an excuses. Mostly because the things they point out actually were typos or autocorrect from my phone. People jump to spelling and grammar when they have no better argument, its easily ignored.
    Well, it is the combination of your shitty spelling AND your comments that make us judge you as someone with farts for brain though.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    They may take similar forms due to convergent evolution like aliens with fish-like, aquatic forms similar to how sharks, plesiosaurs and cetaceans all developed similar morphologies completely independent from one another, but even then that's arguable.
    That would be only true for world which are at least somewhat like Earth. If life develops in something like ammonia-based environment, it might have extremely different ways to moves/perceive its environment and the like.

Also, the "general blueprint" for body arrangement was kinda extremely filtered around the first recorded major extinction (Cambrian one IIRC ?). There was very diverse disposition of main organs before, but somehow the "head + torso + limbs" was the main (if not only) one which emerged after that. So even on a very similar planet as Earth, there might be life that has a completely different basic form.

Prove I haven't been. I mean I was born near Nepal XD. You seem very uneducated for not believing in a mountain that we have countless pictures, movies, and other forms of proof on display for.
    Then prove that there are no aliens.

Prove I haven't been. I mean I was born near Nepal XD. You seem very uneducated for not believing in a mountain that we have countless pictures, movies, and other forms of proof on display for.
    Are you this dumb, or are you just playing stupid? He's using the same "evidence" as you are, and you, just as him, can't back up your claims.

Saying that there is no life in the whole galaxy is just crazy talk, even with a 0.00001% chance of life, it would mean there would be thousands if not millions of actual planets with a chance of life.

I pity you for beeing this small minded.

Also, life could exist in ways we can't even imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was obvious from the start but
    >I was born in italy
    >I was born near Nepal

C'mon folks be better