You know you're in the wrong when itsalright, a known troll and baiter is not siding with you.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    No they don't, that's a meme. This is coming from someone who plays CN servers. The only difference is the subscription methods.

- - - Updated - - -

Method has 8 more hours until they get WF. Alpha still has 8 hours kill Jaina to make up for the EU headstart.
    "Whoever kills it first wins." literally you - 3 days ago.

I was kinda hoping Limit would get it. But no, there are not really any guild hardcore enough at the moment to challenge Method monopoly. The race was more fun when there was real competition like the time when Paragon was around. As a European I guess I should be a Method supporter, but I just cannot stand them. For me it boils down to the time when Method was a lesser guild and barely got 3rd places. Now they are this big $ merchandise, exactly like what the whole game has become overall.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2019-02-06 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xpose View Post
    Only Fanboys really care about the Time Zones. China is so heavily restricted with their API is hard to get any info from the region

Blizzard doesn't list "Kill time" in their hall of fame so a year from now no one is going to be talking about how method really didn't get world first because some asian team did it faster.
    As expected.

Time zones are for idiots in this matter, there's only the fact of which guild downs the boss first in the world.

If Method reclear tomorrow and kill Jaina again before Limit, then I think it is time Limit calls it quits because that would be humiliating

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Or you could just watch Josh's streams where he is talking about how on first break he wants 4 viewers who can trade trade trink to run a waycrest 10 with him.
    Limit streamed pre-mythic week prep too though. They could easily do something similar to this by virtue of being the best guild on NA.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveDkp View Post
    You know you're in the wrong when itsalright, a known troll and baiter is not siding with you.
    Nah, that's an impostor, a bad one at that. The real one is a 3 year member with the same profile picture. Pretty sure he stopped posting a while ago/ rarely posts anymore.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

The absolute best part about the world first race is all the US excuses after EU wins yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    If Method reclear tomorrow and kill Jaina again before Limit, then I think it is time Limit calls it quits because that would be humiliating
    Why would it only be humiliating to Limit though? They haven't even gotten wf afaik so why should it be humiliating to them and not more so to other guilds like Exorsus that has actually been "dethroned" by having achieved wfs before.

2nd place is really good placing two times in a row, considering they were not even top 5 in legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeiVias View Post
    The absolute best part about the world first race is all the US excuses after EU wins yet again.
    Actually what's more funny is that EU people seems to think there exists a race between EU and US. US does not have the player base for hardcore raiding. Just look at the top guilds and you see that most guilds who participate are from the EU. I'm more amazed that there actually are still US guilds in the top 5.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    I was kinda hoping Limit would get it. But no, there are not really any guild hardcore enough at the moment to challenge Method monopoly. The race was more fun when there was real competition like the time when Paragon was around. As a European I guess I should be a Method supporter, but I just cannot stand them. For me it boils down to the time when Method was a lesser guild and barely got 3rd places. Now they are this big $ merchandise, exactly like what the whole game has become overall.
    Not hardcore enough? Faction switching for one item is pretty damn hardcore. Not to mention they class stacked harder than method this tier too. 4 spriests for blockade, then stacked pallies for Jaina. Still couldn't win. Method got a lot of BoE's but what guild wouldn't? In the end they still won without even going too far to class stack. They keep showing they're on a different level skill wise every tier not sure why people are always salty about it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then how exactly did you tet a full ilvl up on limit are there supposedly more boe drops in eu than na eince both guilds were absolutely trawling every server to get gear.

We didn't mix as many chars as they did on our way to kill the last boss, have a look on each kill we ran more of our endboss comp than they did on our way there. & In the end buying a lot of boes, heroics splits were done within the guild.

Personally spent 3mil of my own gold on a 425socket boe belt.
    Just saying, most of the gain came from not swapping too many classes to make "easier" bosses "easier" and keeping the same classes that we believed in that would be participating on the Jaina kill.

& I believe most people in our guild doesn't have a following that is willing to trade away their own upgrades (ex. Waycrest trinket, most people don't sit on big ilvl trinkets during heroic week regardless to be able to trade wf/tf trinkets) I rly don't get your point but keep making up excuses for a reasoning I already gave you.
    Last edited by Fragnance; 2019-02-06 at 02:36 AM.

Lol no Paragon is still way better.
    Method showed they were better when they killed mythic Archimonde with no legendary rings. Still the greatest wow raiding accomplishment imo.

Why would it only be humiliating to Limit though? They haven't even gotten wf afaik so why should it be humiliating to them and not more so to other guilds like Exorsus that has actually been "dethroned" by having achieved wfs before.

2nd place is really good placing two times in a row, considering they were not even top 5 in legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually what's more funny is that EU people seems to think there exists a race between EU and US. US does not have the player base for hardcore raiding. Just look at the top guilds and you see that most guilds who participate are from the EU. I'm more amazed that there actually are still US guilds in the top 5.
    Limit is the only guild who wasted a crapton of gold on race changes to get more gear

No they had a higher ilvl because limit was running their own keys as a guild while method could hop into groups of 4 viewers and get channeled loot. In the time limit could do 6 runs method could do 30. That isn't working harder it's called having a fanbase.
    You are just making up lies. They went as groups of 4 raiders and one random. They didn't even necessarily take a person from their stream(s), they just went in the dungeonfinder and said 'boosting +10 (insert dungeon name here) for free, just bring key'. Obviously streaming in front of a large audience gives u dozens of people who sign up instantly, but if Limit did the same thing (going into DF and boosting +10, 11, 12 for free) they would have had people signing up in 1-2 minutes max aswell.

Also i did not see a single raider get gifted a 420 or 425 BOE. Method spent well over a 100 Million gold from their guilds gold (said on stream) for preparations etc. + every single raider spend personal gold on BOE's aswell (Josh spend around 7M e.g.).
    You said you saw how people got send stuff via mail (which i don't even know is true, link clip(s) , but even if, what does make you think people sent them to Method for free. It's far more likely they had people (friends/guldies) looking for good BOE's while they we're raiding etc. and just buy them and send them over.

While I wouldn't have minded Limit winning, to spice up the competition, I am glad Method won for the sole reason of them streaming and offering that sort of entertainment to anyone interested in following.

On a final note i have to say it is pretty sad how you are trying to promote a anti Method propaganda, filled with lies, weaseling around, trying to get an edge anywhere you can (and still failing btw). Not only in this thread but in the Uldir thread and god knows how many threads before that aswell. You are a sad little person and so consumed by your 'hate' (quoting you here by the way) for a guild in an online game that you come into every WF-thread just to try and stoke hatred against Method and try to devalue their achievements. Get your life together, is probably the best advice i can give you.

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Not hardcore enough? Faction switching for one item is pretty damn hardcore. Not to mention they class stacked harder than method this tier too. 4 spriests for blockade, then stacked pallies for Jaina. Still couldn't win. Method got a lot of BoE's but what guild wouldn't? In the end they still won without even going too far to class stack. They keep showing they're on a different level skill wise every tier not sure why people are always salty about it.
    The skilled competition to Method vanished somewhere in MoP. Method just has too much $ and sucks up all the talent. The whole EU vs US debate is laughable since US has a smaller player base of raiders. Has Limit ever been a competitor to Method though? Just a serious question. To my knowledge they have never been, and were not even top 5 in legion, so I don't even know why people are even comparing the two.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Limit is the only guild who wasted a crapton of gold on race changes to get more gear
    Well if that got them from like top 5 in legion to top 2 in BfA so why not?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFI View Post
    You are just making up lies. They went as groups of 4 raiders and one random. They didn't even necessarily take a person from their stream(s), they just went in the dungeonfinder and said 'boosting +10 (insert dungeon name here) for free, just bring key'. Obviously streaming in front of a large audience gives u dozens of people who sign up instantly, but if Limit did the same thing (going into DF and boosting +10, 11, 12 for free) they would have had people signing up in 1-2 minutes max aswell.

Also i did not see a single raider get gifted a 420 or 425 BOE. Method spent well over a 100 Million gold from their guilds gold (said on stream) for preparations etc. + every single raider spend personal gold on BOE's aswell (Josh spend around 7M e.g.).
    You said you saw how people got send stuff via mail (which i don't even know is true, link clip(s) , but even if, what does make you think people sent them to Method for free. It's far more likely they had people (friends/guldies) looking for good BOE's while they we're raiding etc. and just buy them and send them over.

While I wouldn't have minded Limit winning, to spice up the competition, I am glad Method won for the sole reason of them streaming and offering that sort of entertainment to anyone interested in following.

On a final note i have to say it is pretty sad how you are trying to promote a anti Method propaganda, filled with lies, weaseling around, trying to get an edge anywhere you can (and still failing btw). Not only in this thread but in the Uldir thread and god knows how many threads before that aswell. You are a sad little person and so consumed by your 'hate' (quoting you here by the way) for a guild in an online game that you come into every WF-thread just to try and stoke hatred against Method and try to devalue their achievements. Get your life together, is probably the best advice i can give you.
    But why the new account. Like you literally say in that post that you have seen this person post before in Uldir thread but you decide to make a new account?
    Method vs Limit is like big corporation versus just some random dudes who are good at the game. People dont even realise how much of an edge Method has with their viewership and the organization over Limit who clearly dont have the same things. But somehow people still think Method deserves the kills more than Limit.

The skilled competition to Method vanished somewhere in MoP. Method just has too much $ and sucks up all the talent. The whole EU vs US debate is laughable since US has a smaller player base of raiders. Has Limit ever been a competitor to Method though? Just a serious question. To my knowledge they have never been, and were not even top 5 in legion, so I don't even know why people are even comparing the two.
    Yes they have been competition since last tier. They would have certainly won last tier, if they hadn't extended their lockout.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    But why the new account. Like you literally say in that post that you have seen this person post before in Uldir thread but you decide to make a new account?
    Method vs Limit is like big corporation versus just some random dudes who are good at the game. People dont even realise how much of an edge Method has with their viewership and the organization over Limit who clearly dont have the same things. But somehow people still think Method deserves the kills more than Limit.
    Yes new account, i stopped playing this game around 10 years ago and just stumbled upon the fact Method we're streaming Uldir by accident (WoW having 100k+ viewers on twitch, lol ). I created an account back then to participate in the Uldir thread but haven't used it since and have no idea what the login informations are.

I can't believe there were actually betting sites focusing on wow world first lol. Bookies these days are capable of any shit kek
    Last edited by lockybalboa; 2019-02-06 at 03:04 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Well if that got them from like top 5 in legion to top 2 in BfA so why not?
    They are very clearly a competitor just based on Uldir a lone where a lapse of judgement lost them the race.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Big congrats to Method, expected Limit to get it with the head start and how long they had on Jaine before anyone else. Limit must be kicking themselves, because I feel like this has been a double win for Method, World First and also the amount of publicity/money they've gained from it was really cool. I actually saw Warcraft with 200k viewers on Twitch, and I don't recall seeing that any time?

I think Limit would benefit a lot from streaming. Their first few hours are very interesting for everyone and I feel they would make some $$$ from it. Even if they don't win it would be more interesting to me.

Once again, Gz Method. Always great seeing Sco so focused and it was a good thing for WoW. Now we just have to wait for RoA, because CoS likely won't last long xD
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )