Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Season 1 Arena and RBG Title Cutoffs, Patch 8.1.5 PTR - Build 29281

Season 1 Arena and RBG Title - Final Cutoffs
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The final rating cutoffs have now been posted.
    • Dread Gladiator – Horde: 3017
    • Dread Gladiator – Alliance: 2904
    • Hero of the Horde: 2681
    • Hero of the Alliance: 2588

Congrats to those who battled through and earned the rewards. Good luck in Season 2!

Patch 8.1.5 PTR - Build 29281
    A new build is on the way to the PTR!

New Achievements
    Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    • Master Calligrapher - Master each of Scrollsage Nola's Calligraphy lessons while on the world quest, "Calligraphy."

Holiday Changes
    • Vashj'ir Diving Day was renamed Luminous Luminaries

Spell Changes
    • Only a few changes were made, coming soon!
    Last edited by chaud; 2019-02-06 at 12:37 AM.

I swear I'll eat a turtle soup if there are more of those quests...

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    just give us a release already, want my damn Zandalari

oh look another mount, they add one a each 2 weeks or what now ? ;p

Welp, that Iron Horde wolf finally becoming available = I shall play outside of raiding once more.

any idea if these are 2 separate mounts, or change based on faction
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2019-02-06 at 04:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

Red face

Well... at least Irontusk has decent hair art but perhaps this is true only for this particular species.
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2019-02-06 at 05:45 AM.

nice - gonna buy them instantly due to so many tw badges saved up

Looks like Grimrail is going to be in WoD Timewalking, good, as long Upper Blackrock Spire isn't.

Why Auchindoun, I hate that place with the pointless running around, could have been the Everbloom instead...

yay Medallion of the Legion is going to drop in price

Ah, I just hit 5000 badges again with this last timewalking, and was going to buy the BC dragonhawk since I already have the Wrath and MoP timewalking mounts. But that wolf is way cooler, so I'll wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Looks like Grimrail is going to be in WoD Timewalking, good, as long Upper Blackrock Spire isn't.
    UBRS is awesome though.

I'd take that any day of the week over Bloodmaul Slag Mines.

Also the 6 we are getting are Auchindoun, Iron Docks, Skyreach, Everbloom, Bloodmaul and Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.

Grimrail will be a nightmare. Force people to use any kind of device in a dungeon and groups will disband in the blink of an eye.

Oh look... ground mounts... it's official, they are mocking us at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    UBRS is awesome though.

I'd take that any day of the week over Bloodmaul Slag Mines.

Also the 6 we are getting are Auchindoun, Iron Docks, Skyreach, Everbloom, Bloodmaul and Shadowmoon Burial Grounds.
    Blue Post listed the dungeons we're getting just minutes ago, and apparently Everbloom was exchanged with Grimrail.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...es-feb-5/93971

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Blue Post listed the dungeons we're getting just minutes ago, and apparently Everbloom was exchanged with Grimrail.
    https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...es-feb-5/93971
    WHY?!

Swap Bloodmaul or Shadowmoon out. Those 2 suck.

Although why they all aren't included is beyond me since there's only like 8 from that expansion. Would it really be too much effort to add UBRS and Everbloom?

I guess it's fitting that the expansion known for boring reskins would offer boring reskins as its timewalker mounts.

More interesting mount options from Warlords: Kaliri, Firefly, Moth, Hydra, Crab, Stag. Spectral Anything. Something Iron Horde mechanical. Something draenei glowy would be cool as a reminder that there's an Alliance faction also. Something unique would be cool, though it might cut into all the things going to the shop.

I've just grown fatigued at what seems like the least possible effort for virtually everything. These people are professional artists and developers but they seem to have no imagination. sigh. oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by splatomat View Post
    I guess it's fitting that the expansion known for boring reskins would offer boring reskins as its timewalker mounts.

More interesting mount options from Warlords: Kaliri, Firefly, Moth, Hydra, Crab, Stag. Spectral Anything. Something Iron Horde mechanical. Something draenei glowy would be cool as a reminder that there's an Alliance faction also. Something unique would be cool, though it might cut into all the things going to the shop.

I've just grown fatigued at what seems like the least possible effort for virtually everything. These people are professional artists and developers but they seem to have no imagination. sigh. oh well.
    Those are actually my two favorite WoD dungeons lol...

That Iron Horde Wolf, glad i finally got a Undead Warrior to 120, going to be doing timewalking WoD alot!