Judging by how method is performing right now the fight doesn't get that much easier with another resets worth of gear. You still need to play the fight pretty much perfectly for the zerg strat to work.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Judging by how method is performing right now the fight doesn't get that much easier with another resets worth of gear. You still need to play the fight pretty much perfectly for the zerg strat to work.
    Did their gear really improve that much since Tuesday? Between split runs, M+ and buying tons of boe, it's not like top guilds are anywhere as "undergeared" as they used to be in the past. And in contrast to Uldir, there's no stacking buff, so that's another aspect of being 'undergeared' that's gone in this tier.

Now they got world second haha

world 2nd Method.

Grats on the world 2nd Method.

Imagine killing Jaina as WF & 2nd, oh the memes.

method world 2nd

limit on suicide watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Ultimate BM, killing Jaina a second time while Limit haven't even killed it. Talk about big oof.

Method just got world 2nd as well lol limit.

Limit going to disband after this amount of BM

LMAO! Let the memes flow...!

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsy View Post
    Ultimate BM, killing Jaina a second time while Limit haven't even killed it. Talk about big oof.
    i remember Paragon did same thing to Method in Firelands.. it took Method another week to kill it after Paragon killed it tho

Us world first still up for grabs lul

now if alpha or afk r take the kill it would be poetry xD

To be fair they are still riding on that kill high.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    MasterLoot was removed because of the two top competitive guilds abusing it, and it impacted actually 100% of the players.
    No it wasn't. It was being abused by normal , heroic, and mythic guilds. It wasn't because Method or Limit or whatever other top guilds were trading loot. Come on maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. It had to do with people getting in guilds and getting their loot taken against their will or face a gkick. The top guilds don't care about trading gear. Its a means to an end.

Can't wait for Josh to start memeing, shit will flow.

They should do an alt-raid now and take world 3rd as well.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    That's not how it works, you either win a tier (by defeating the last boss first) or you loose a tier (by not defeating the last boss first).
    It's not that easy with tiers which have multiple instances though. Wowprogress awarded same amount of points for WotE, Empress and Sha for example, regarding T14 as a 3 phase race. For T11 I guess Sinestra was regarded as the final boss although Al'Akir turned out to be harder (I think Paragon got them all so it didn't matter). T17 was strange too, with Paragon getting Imperator while losing Blackhand to Method. I'm not even touching T19.

Insert "US guilds probably reached the Limits of their potential" and the like here.