7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Called it.
    Gratz, you predicted your dumb, obtuse and clueless posts will be answered!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlkin View Post
    If you want to end the argument because you want to do something else, then do so. You have no obligation to argue with me lol.
    He can't, man. It's a Last Word syndrome! He already said he is done with me, but apperantly he isn't. Gotta turn this thread into a salt mine, somehow!
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2019-02-06 at 10:35 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Gratz, you predicted your dumb, obtuse and clueless posts will be answered!

He can't, man. It's a Last Word syndrome! He already said he is done with me, but apperantly he isn't. Gotta turn this thread into a salt mine, somehow!
    Just stop posting OMEGALUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Just look at the comments there, it was joke between friends. All those omegalul comments are from today when people have been searching for reasons to show that limit players are toxic and bad mannered. I mean I get that you hate Limit and like Method but seriously?
    I don't hate Limit. Don't take this too seriously. WoW is only a fucking video game.

The whole thing is just funny because Limit got a well deserved ass spanking for shitposting, their big mouth and all the effort they put in including throwing a lot of money at Blizzard for a "bad game" without performing when it actually matters. One could say you reap what you sow...

PS: I don't "like" Method either. But at least they are not behaving like arrogant pricks even though in contrast to Limit they actually had a reason to. I miss Paragon. They were always very humble and came up with the most creative strategies.
    Last edited by chooi; 2019-02-06 at 10:50 PM.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    I don't hate Limit. Don't take this too seriously. WoW is only a fucking video game.

The whole thing is just funny because Limit got a well deserved ass spanking for shitposting, their big mouth and all the effort they put in including throwing a lot of money at Blizzard for a "bad game" without performing when it actually matters. One could say you reap what you sow...

PS: I don't "like" Method either. But at least they are not behaving like arrogant pricks even though in contrast to Limit they actually had a reason to. I miss Paragon. They were always very humble and came up with the most creative strategies.
    Who in Limit was talking shit? Please provide evidence to back your claims.
    Last edited by Keysta99; 2019-02-06 at 10:56 PM.

So instead of bitching about who did what,

Who's getting World 4th?

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzn View Post
    So instead of bitching about who did what,

Who's getting World 4th?
    Personally I would like Peices to get it.

I would love to see Honestly get it - being on FM myself - #OCfor4th!

next kill, I predict someone from Asia.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

lol , did I see correctly that method got both world first and world second jaina? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    next kill, I predict someone from Asia.
    As much as I want Alpha to get it, I think it will probably go to Pieces or Exorsus next. Then Eventually AFK R/ Alpha in the top 5.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

I'm surprised that some Asian guild didn't beat Limit to world 2.

I'm hoping to see an Alliance guild getting the Jaina kill soon :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people keep mentioning the lockout "advantage". Time it took to kill final boss from the time the tier was released in the region = WF. If Limit killed it first, Method would've had to kill it within 16 hours to have killed it faster.

The lap time is what counts, not who crosses the finish line first.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Why do people keep mentioning the lockout "advantage". Time it took to kill final boss from the time the tier was released in the region = WF. If Limit killed it first, Method would've had to kill it within 16 hours to have killed it faster.

This race only has 1 lap though, so the only thing that matters is who crosses the finish line first

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post

Once again, bullshit. Blizz disagrees with you, top guilds disagree with you, most peeps here disagree with you.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Serenity disbanded after not making their promises true of being the new #1
    Blood Legion disbanded due to salt (some are in Limit now? Not sure)
    Paragon disbanded due to recruitment issues, being a Finnish only guild. It was also the reason they went 10-man only in MoP.
    Nihilum merged with another guild into Ensidia. Ensidia got banned for the Saronite Bomb exploit on lich king (don't know if they disbanded after or what happened next).
    Ensidia disbanded in DS

Question...

Being the total attempts for Method to kill Jaina was 382 compared to Limit at 357 is Method still considered the better guild based on them being able to kill Jaina faster or just having more time to raid?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
    Question...

Being the total attempts for Method to kill Jaina was 382 compared to Limit at 357 is Method still considered the better guild based on them being able to kill Jaina faster or just having more time to raid?
    If your guild cleared raid first, you're the best. That's it. Number of attempts doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock Trader View Post
    Question...

I could have sworn method killed jaina before getting to 350 attempts. I thought it was around 345 iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Who in Limit was talking shit? Please provide evidence to back your claims.
    That's what I said earlier. I heard Method openly trash talking limit on their streams, which imo is very distasteful and unprofessional of them given they are trying to be an e sports organization. If Limit was recorded or someone showed proof of them berating Method, they would also be unprofessional and distasteful. They should both show some sportsmanship and congratulate each other instead of being unprofessional. You don't see any e-sports team in any tournaments not go shake the other teams hand if they win or lose.

I am not pro either guild and could care less who wins/loses. If the roles were reversed and Limit was openly thrashing Method and they won, it would also be in poor form. Humility goes a long way in maintaining a good image to the community. Playful banter is fine, but publicly rubbing their faces in the mud is not cool on either side.