Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalaator View Post
    Sylvanas needs to drop her panties before Anduin before we loot them. War over, horde survives.
    Selvanus will only drop Nathanos' panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    You are using the term " Horde bias " sarcastically, while also mentioning the fact that the Alliance has such a great advantage (spaceship, mass teleportation, op characters). Isn't it horde bias how the Alliance doesn't nullify the whole war thing while being superior and we have to fight without all these advantages? Isn't that bias in favor of Horde's survival?
    No? Its gameplay bias. You cant remove one faction. But you can make it feel inferior at every turn. Current writers are absolutely Alliance biased, Jaina bossfight is perfect example.

No doubt lorewise Alliance is stronger. But most of those superheroes and superweapons Alliance has are never used ingame so it doesn't really matter.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Alliance is more powerful through sheer numbers. From old rpg population numbers Stormwind is almost more numerous alone vs the Horde.
    Even now that those numbers have been made "non-canon", common sense dictates that horde is way less populated, because we know where and when those races came to be part of the horde.
    As individuals and military units, horde is more powerful. But overall it's probably not really close.
    If these numbers would be canon blood elves would be the most populous race on the planet, by quite the margin.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    No? Its gameplay bias. You cant remove one faction. But you can make it feel inferior at every turn. Current writers are absolutely Alliance biased, Jaina bossfight is perfect example.
    What does gameplay have to do with the story? Isn't the Alliance capable of shooting fire from above on every city of theirs with their Vindicaar and end the threat once and for all? The fact that they don't utilize it isn't Horde "bias"? How is Horde inferior after Dazar'alor? Because the Alliance killed a Horde-allied (but not part of the Horde by then) useless King? Why didn't Blizzard let us burn a city to the ground and commit genocide like Horde did? In that case, wasn't Blizzard " Horde - biased " at the time? Also did you ever expect you would kill Jaina whose sole purpose was to buy time until she leaves? Or you generally expected that Blizzard would kill off Jaina?

Or you generally expected that Blizzard would kill off Jaina?
    Of course not, with main writer self-inserting as her.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    If these numbers would be canon blood elves would be the most populous race on the planet, by quite the margin.
    If these numbers were Canon, there would be about 8000 BEs remaining in Silvermoon. Stormwind was north of 200k people.

Prior to Arthas there were approximately 100k high elves, Arthas killed 90% of their population, Prince Kaelthas took 1000 to aid the Alliance and ultimately to Outland. 1000 elves are members of neutral factions such as Silver Covenant, and a number more died during the purge of Dalaran. This isn't including other lore deaths, just major events. 8k Blood Elves and less than 1k neutral elves is being really generous considering.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    If these numbers were Canon, there would be about 8000 BEs remaining in Silvermoon. Stormwind was north of 200k people.

Prior to Arthas there were approximately 100k high elves, Arthas killed 90% of their population, Prince Kaelthas took 1000 to aid the Alliance and ultimately to Outland. 1000 elves are members of neutral factions such as Silver Covenant, and a number more died during the purge of Dalaran. This isn't including other lore deaths, just major events. 8k Blood Elves and less than 1k neutral elves is being really generous considering.
    There are 20 k high elves in Stormwind alone, and several thousand more across the globe counting them all together 24,810 who are 10% of the surviving population. These numbers were bogus from the get go, they are far too low across the board to begin with.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2019-02-07 at 05:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    well
    the dues x-mach is with alliance
    so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Of course not, with main writer self-inserting as her.
    I don't care for Golden at all, but her self-insert is her warlock she use to use in her books.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    I don't care for Golden at all, but her self-insert is her warlock she use to use in her books.
    No, warlock is just cameo of her character. Jaina is her self-insert, ever since she started writing her, she gained massive power boost for no reason. Its just that she isnt masturbating publicly like Danuser (she saves that for her non-toxic child she never had).
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2019-02-07 at 05:59 PM.

What does gameplay have to do with the story? Isn't the Alliance capable of shooting fire from above on every city of theirs with their Vindicaar and end the threat once and for all? The fact that they don't utilize it isn't Horde "bias"? How is Horde inferior after Dazar'alor? Because the Alliance killed a Horde-allied (but not part of the Horde by then) useless King? Why didn't Blizzard let us burn a city to the ground and commit genocide like Horde did? In that case, wasn't Blizzard " Horde - biased " at the time? Also did you ever expect you would kill Jaina whose sole purpose was to buy time until she leaves? Or you generally expected that Blizzard would kill off Jaina?
    Because it would simply end the game if they used it.
    Jaina is a ridiculous one woman army, she was half the troop in that raid. What's your point?

No, warlock is just cameo of her character. Jaina is her self-insert, ever since she started writing her, she gained massive power boost for no reason. Its just that she isnt masturbating publicly like Danuser (she saves that for her non-toxic child she never had).
    Personally I believe someone else is behind the Jaina powerup, whenever Golden wrote about her she was soundly beaten, sometimes to the point of almost dying.

Personally I believe someone else is behind the Jaina powerup, whenever Golden wrote about her she was soundly beaten, sometimes to the point of almost dying.
    And then she was healed/ressurected as if nothing happened, a lame attempt at raising the stakes, nothing more.

And then she was healed/ressurected as if nothing happened, a lame attempt at raising the stakes, nothing more.
    Still she was usually beaten around, whether it was a cheap shot to got an emotional rise or not doesn't really matter. What is important is the consistent powerscale, which went off the roof in BfA and considering the consistency errors in the current xpack it is extremely unlikely Golden is the main culprit. Blizz writing team has always followed the dogma of rule of cool and it shows in this xpack especially.

Still she was usually beaten around, whether it was a cheap shot to got an emotional rise or not doesn't really matter. What is important is the consistent powerscale, which went off the roof in BfA and considering the consistency errors in the current xpack it is extremely unlikely Golden is the main culprit. Blizz writing team has always followed the dogma of rule of cool and it shows in this xpack especially.
    Are you sure? Isnt "consistency error" her writing style? "Genn waggling his non-existing tail" comes to mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I dunno, Mr X also will kneel if you blow few magazines into him. Doesn't change that he is tough sonofabitch.

Are you sure? Isnt "consistency error" her writing style?
    Knaack was way worse and yes blaming Golden is too easy, there are a lot of people involved, sure she pushes the anduin agenda hard, because she basically made that character was it is by blizz own admission, so she is most likely the main drive behind that, the jaina shenanigans on the other hand are most likely the deeds of someone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    The Alliance has a player race (two if you want to be technical) capable of engineering a spaceship. It's not even close.
    And a vast history of crashing them. ;p
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    And a vast history of crashing them. ;p
    Maybe when they're being pursued by a now defeated enemy with equal or better technology. Nothing but smooth sailing through calm skies now.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect