Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    People say stuff in the heat of the moment, in this case of his friend getting raped.

Anyone "outraged" over it aren't human or are a lying hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Don't know what you mean
    Of course not accusations to confirm bias. Someone makes a claim then act on it either you support that or you don’t.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

it was a long time ago, and he brought this up to talk about how bad such a mindset is.

there is no controversy here. there is only the left, and its crusade of idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I posted the link to that interview on the OP, and I find one of Barnes' remarks... confusing.
    That's not the interview I am referring to, this is the first one. He then got shit thrown at him and was invited in another panel where he gave a pretty thorough explanation on the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Of course not accusations to confirm bias. Someone makes a claim then act on it either you support that or you don’t.
    I meant that I didn't understand your post.

Yeah never been a fan before this simply because his movies kind suck like Steven Seagal esk. But now knowing the guys a racist I’m good on passing in the future. Although him Mel Gibson and Gary Oldman should do a film together Clint Eastwood can direct.

Because it was a black man?

- - - Updated - - -

No it doesn’t just like if she said he wore MAGA Hat.
    So if a white man kills a black person it is racist but not the opposite. Racism is in the intention. It was 40 years ago in the heat of blood,move along. You don't have to feel offended for others or for the sake of being offended

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    So he just lied about his friend being raped? I'm not sure what you are claiming.

I’m saying it’s a police matter and rape is actually horrible and their being so few black people for Liam to find. I’m sure an inspector could have handled it.

Maybe she made a mistake maybe it did happen but circumstances and details are left out. In any event that being enough to go out and attack some random black guy. Yeah pretty fucking racist.

Other celebrities will learn from this incident.

All is not lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by niztheundead87 View Post
    So if a white man kills a black person it is racist but not the opposite. Racism is in the intention. It was 40 years ago in the heat of blood,move along. You don't have to feel offended for others or for the sake of being offended

Racism isn’t a fucking cold you don’t catch it then it goes away. This was a black man raped his friend he explicitly points this out and offered it up.

I’m saying it’s a police matter and rape is actually horrible and their being so few black people for Liam to find. I’m sure an inspector could have handled it.

Maybe she made a mistake maybe it did happen but circumstances and details are left out. In any event that being enough to go out and attack some random black guy. Yeah pretty fucking racist.
    Ya it's awful. I'm just saying the true victim here is the woman who was raped, if the rape occurred.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the story was about him feeling shame for and trying to correct his personal flaws, maybe if people didn't put celebrities on pedestals they wouldn't be appalled when they turned out to be human.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    it was a long time ago, and he brought this up to talk about how bad such a mindset is.

there is no controversy here. there is only the left, and its crusade of idiocy.
    Yes the SJWs made him do it are you fucking serious?

He offered this shit up in a interview to sell a movie. Not to clear his conscience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Ya it's awful. I'm just saying the true victim here is the woman who was raped, if the rape occurred.

That would go without saying whether the rapist be any color. This is an issue because of who in this instance a black guy vs all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I thought the story was about him feeling shame for and trying to correct his personal flaws, maybe if people didn't put celebrities on pedestals they wouldn't be appalled when they turned out to be human.
    In part it is. He tells this story to illustrate a kind of behavior one should avoid having.

But the social media circle being what it is, fueled by 3rd rate "journalism" interested in clicks grounded on buzzwords, put the "Liam Neeson is racist" spin on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Racism isn’t a fucking cold you don’t catch it then it goes away
    What the fuck are you daft of course thats how it works just like being argry or loving something FEELINGS CHANGE fucking deal with it people can and do change.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    I don't understand why you would even care about something someone did when they're younger if they've changed.
    Because people think it proves a point about the world.

"See! America is racist! (Never mind Liam is not from America) Not only is Liam racist, but look at all these people who didn't react precisely the way I think they should. Clearly now people should listen to me when I sling wild accusations of racism without evidence."

The internet will internet though and people won't give up utilizing single isolated stories as though they are evidence for whatever massive worldview they're trying to push.

10+ Year Old Account
    This went like I expected it to.

The racism aspect is the only thing that matters to the sjws. Nothing else is important in this story, just that.

If a white guy raped his friend, and he hung outside white bars hoping for someone to come at him so he could retaliate and club him to death, there wouldn't be a story here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post

No nice fucking try. My friends head got caved in and hospitalized because some weak ass neo Nazi attacked him with baseball bats. I didn’t go out looking for white people after it.

Well... he said the B word.
    He should have known better
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    This goes beyond the heat if the moment.
    Yes and no on one had he seems to have gotten over it on the other it took him more time then more people with consider "heat if the moment"
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    What the fuck are you daft of course thats how it works just like being argry or loving something FEELINGS CHANGE fucking deal with it people can and do change.
    No they don’t change because of magic and there is no reason to believe selling this story to promote a film is evidence nor proof of such.