Quote Originally Posted by Dizson View Post
    LIMIT will win the race. They have a full day headstart with better gear, when jaina is already at <20%. This "race" is a joke.
    imagine being this far from the truth lol
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Quote Originally Posted by Av9 View Post
    unlucky prediction mate
    Quote Originally Posted by You are wrong View Post
    imagine being this far from the truth lol
    He already admitted his wrong prediction earlier. Stop provoking. He seems like a nice guy that actually tries to have polite conversations, which is pretty rare on this forum.
    People, please stop reading every page of the thread and bash people for being wrong on their prediction. The race has been over for over 2 days now.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    He already admitted his wrong prediction earlier. Stop provoking. He seems like a nice guy that actually tries to have polite conversations, which is pretty rare on this forum.
    People, please stop reading every page of the thread and bash people for being wrong on their prediction. The race has been over for over 2 days now.
    Oh come on, no ill intentions here officer, calling someone out for calling the race a joke with a wrong prediction is just way to fun to ignore cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Av9 View Post
    Oh come on, no ill intentions here officer, calling someone out for calling the race a joke with a wrong prediction is just way to fun to ignore cheers
    Speaking of those predictions, I think this was my absolute favourite:

I deleted their name because they deleted their post too but I just loved how Method killed it literally 2 minutes after they said "I don't see how they can do it... People are looking at it wrong".

Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    Speaking of those predictions, I think this was my absolute favourite:

I deleted their name because they deleted their post too but I just loved how Method killed it literally 2 minutes after they said "I don't see how they can do it... People are looking at it wrong".
    Hey there is my post! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    What makes you say Paragon was way better than Method now?

Last time the two guilds went head to head Paragon lost in Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel.

paragon was in a different fucking league to method completely destroying them every 25man tier until they disbanded to go 10man and never got back to the top when reforming as a 20man.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    So? I also doubted Method would do it, although that was back when they were at 10% and not 7%. Too many people look at things like that as a "bet you're now crying that you were wrong and they actually did it, huh? HUH?!" It's as if they expected (me/that person) to be sad about it, instead of merely surprised. Method did it, they won, it was a nice race and Limit was pretty close despite the oh-so-hilarious memes (and people who were genuine assholes about it).

If there's anything for me to be "sad" about, is that P3 was clearly done in an unintended way by both guild - but the "intented" one is so overtuned that Method didn't even bother. Something like that hasn't happened since Ragnaros, and even then it was a fairly impressive improvisation instead of trying to ignore as many mechanics as possible. Massive failure on the part of encounter designers.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So? I also doubted Method would do it, although that was back when they were at 10% and not 7%. Too many people look at things like that as a "bet you're now crying that you were wrong and they actually did it, huh? HUH?!" It's as if they expected (me/that person) to be sad about it, instead of merely surprised. Method did it, they won, it was a nice race and Limit was pretty close despite the oh-so-hilarious memes (and people who were genuine assholes about it).
    Pretty sure I didn't mean that I bet they're crying, but I find it funny that despite the fact that almost nobody here has taken place in world first race, almost everyone seems to be super confident about what Limit or Method can or can't do. Everybody makes some predictions and some of them are reasonable (especially because we didn't have a clue about how Limit was doing). But when you make a prediction in a very sure way and it becomes untrue in just two minutes, I think that's quite amusing regardless of the circumstances.

Limit post about the situation is very interesting. They acknowledge that Method had raw ilvl advantage but they also seem to have - at least as I understood it - indecisive leadership.

It was apparent at this time that Method had definitely passed us in progression as their phase 3’s were much more clean than ours, although we had had more phase 3 reps. This fact is what hurt us most; we did not work on the mechanics in phase 3 to make it consistent due to continuously flip flopping strategies earlier on.

So two tiers in a row they've lost basically because of nothing more than bad decision making.

Seems like maybe someone else should be making those decisions?

That Limit post looks too clean to be true. I am sure there was drama.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    3-4 things have been linked to prove you wrong, not sure if you're braindead or just in denial with arrogance thinking you're right.
    Not 1 of those links proved me wrong. If you actually made an attempted to provide your own source, you'd know that but again you don't know much about what you're talking about.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Not 1 of those links proved me wrong. If you actually made an attempted to provide your own source, you'd know that but again you don't know much about what you're talking about.
    How about an interview with Kin Raiders who say they had double resets in Firelands? Would that be enough for you? Because until now you said that multiple lockouts "was only during certain stages of MoP. Nothing else." and you didn't get a legendary from FL which are both wrong.

How about an interview with Kin Raiders who say they had double resets in Firelands? Would that be enough for you? Because until now you said that multiple lockouts "was only during certain stages of MoP. Nothing else." and you didn't get a legendary from FL which are both wrong.
    They never had a interview saying that.
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

They never had a interview saying that.
    https://www.method.gg/spine-killers-...ders-interview

Inaccurate translation

Inaccurate translation
    Would you like straws with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It's ridiculous in my opinion. Not for Method to do it but that you need to do it. This video, how much they farmed AP, among other things just shows how ridiculous the grind is in this game right now.
    Why is it ridiculous? Isn't it absolutely fantastic that there is no end to what you CAN do? I mean, isn't it similar to becoming the best in the world in just about anything? I mean, are you going to flame someone who is playing piano hours a day from the age of 6 onwards because its 'ridiculous' when you hear their amazing play? Are you going to flame a chess player for doing the same? A writer? A painter? An athlete? Someone with a succesfull company?

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    Why is it ridiculous? Isn't it absolutely fantastic that there is no end to what you CAN do? I mean, isn't it similar to becoming the best in the world in just about anything? I mean, are you going to flame someone who is playing piano hours a day from the age of 6 onwards because its 'ridiculous' when you hear their amazing play? Are you going to flame a chess player for doing the same? A writer? A painter? An athlete? Someone with a succesfull company?
    You really think that in a video game you should need to faction transfer, wipe the AH on 3 servers, do loads of split runs, do thousands of Islands, etc to be the best? All of that doesn't equal more talent, they don't do it to improve their skill, they do it to improve their ilvl. AP, WF, TF, all those things are just time checks, not skill.

Quote Originally Posted by willemh View Post
    All of those examples above, they are improving their craft, getting more skilled.

In WoW, you are just improving your character by doing these things, not improving your skill with said character.