Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    He is really good. I like his voice acting and difficult character.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    With that logic you completely void any discussion of lore. Good job. Also, Nathanos existed way before that guy even worked at Blizzard, let alone wrote the SINGLE short story your comment is based off. Nathanos, and his lore, goes back to vanilla, unlike that dev that started in something like 2015?
    Stop, you are attacking one of the most sacred Alliance dogmas. Do you want to be placed in Stormwind Stockades and "properly purified".
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

I bet you Nathanos is going to help train the Dark Rangers in their starting area next expansion once Sylvanas breaks off from the horde to the Shadowlands through the rift she is going to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Bob salami *
    FTFY
    On topic : yes I do agree Nathanos is the best character in BFA , a bit too omnipresent but makes sense as if we are not canon he would be sylvanas first choice

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Hunters are so powerful lorewise...shit,soon Blizzard will say,that they are even more powerful than warlocks/mages.
    I heard multiple times that warriors and hunters are the strongest, but it only applies to Alleria who is in fact a priest.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Bwansandi points out that he's not fond of undeads, that he thinks of them as aberration (kinda rude when you take that quest as a Forsaken)
    isnt like that nazmir has any sense as forsaken/dk
    like the fucking priest just before meeting bwonshamdi "sniff sniff, you dont smell of dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggsy View Post
    I just don't find Nathanos or Sylvanas to be too interesting as characters. She basically comes out to 'well I lost all hope and died, everyone should loose hope and die oh, and lets make them serve me for good measure' and he amounts to 'OH MY DARK LADY! Notice me!' Not to mention how Bullshit it is that he's somehow everywhere all at once. He's apparently in Zuldazar and Dark Shore and don't even get me started on the fact that he he basically has no special abilities other than he 'shoots gud' and yet he escapes an empowered Tyrande AND Malfurion. Nathanos is a joke of a character and the writing team is god awful.
    I think they've actually kept up pretty well with his original lore. He was supposed to be a tactical genius, very reserved, secretive, and always angry. He's been in love with Sylvanas since he was a human. (Sylvanas personally came back for him when he fell to the scourge and freed his mind.) All this is from original EP quests.

BFA lore is meh, but Nathanos is at least consistent with his existing lore. I think most people just forgot about original EP lol.

If Sylvanas dies, having a broken, rage filled Nathanos would be pretty interesting. Most likely it'll go the other way around though.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2019-02-08 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    isnt like that nazmir has any sense as forsaken/dk
    like the fucking priest just before meeting bwonshamdi "sniff sniff, you dont smell of dead"
    It makes sense until you run into Bwonsandi (and that quest chain that a Troll says is extremely scared of the undead abominations and that you have to help them.... as an undead)

10+ Year Old Account
    It makes sense until you run into Bwonsandi (and that quest chain that a Troll says is extremely scared of the undead abominations and that you have to help them.... as an undead)
    *Basandi, please stick to correct terminology.

lol that’s funny tell another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    That's exactly what i typed, someone is mostly likely using some illusions and/or charms to make fun of you

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Rastahkan was the best king ever and his combo with bwasandi was fucking sick, I can't believe he died to some noob alliance, I mean imagine if he had both rezan and bwasandi, simply unbeatable.

Now that he is dead, nathanos takes his place at the top, I mean look at his face "take me to the king immediately" ready to murderstomp jaina and extract revenge, even at the funeral, he was thinking about revenge, it doesn't get more badass than this.

I wish that they kill the tauren somehow, he is SOOO anticlimatic, he just doesn't belong there, send him to the alliance too, he is useless anyway.

Can't the undead form their own fanction? everyone else is so unmotivated about this, it just doesn't feel like a real war. Resurect garrosh somehow, this guy knew what he was doing, anything non-orc gets crucified, it felt like a real war back then.

WoW teach us one thing, when you have many fanctions together you just can't do war. War requires some degree of nationalism to make it feel like a real war.
    Well, you are one useless horde then, its not "take me to the king immediately" , its "get to the king, now" seems you know what you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Rastahkan was the best king ever and his combo with bwasandi was fucking sick, I can't believe he died to some noob alliance, I mean imagine if he had both rezan and bwasandi, simply unbeatable.

Now that he is dead, nathanos takes his place at the top, I mean look at his face "take me to the king immediately" ready to murderstomp jaina and extract revenge, even at the funeral, he was thinking about revenge, it doesn't get more badass than this.

I wish that they kill the tauren somehow, he is SOOO anticlimatic, he just doesn't belong there, send him to the alliance too, he is useless anyway.

Can't the undead form their own fanction? everyone else is so unmotivated about this, it just doesn't feel like a real war. Resurect garrosh somehow, this guy knew what he was doing, anything non-orc gets crucified, it felt like a real war back then.

WoW teach us one thing, when you have many fanctions together you just can't do war. War requires some degree of nationalism to make it feel like a real war.
    I have been barking up this tree for the past few years, I hope this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    His name is *Bob Salami.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noxina View Post
    his name is *bob salami.
    hahahgagahaaa

Nathanos is a fresh air from the praising npc and his dialogue in the ambassary is really hilarious but him being showed everywhere and in everything is making this 1 trick pony burn really fast, he will be hated like Go'el in Cataclysm
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

You know that its not even like that, right?

Its Bwonsamdi, but i will forget it, you will forget it, and so will most of the people on this forum, in the end, his name is hard for me (and many others) to remember, so i just write it as i can and keep going (the point is for you to know who i'm talking about)
    you sure that's right?

I could of sworn it was Brownzombi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    Well, I would. That is what says in game guides. https://wow.gamepedia.com/Forsaken
    Fair enough

You know that its not even like that, right?

Its Bwonsamdi, but i will forget it, you will forget it, and so will most of the people on this forum, in the end, his name is hard for me (and many others) to remember, so i just write it as i can and keep going (the point is for you to know who i'm talking about)
    Actually, it's Bobsalami... get it right.
    120 | 110 | 110 | 110 | 101 | 101 | 101 | 100
    91 | 91 | 80 | 70 | 70 | 60 | 60

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    While i love and appreciate the fact that everyone has a favorite character in WoW, I just can't help but find Nathanos insufferable in his current state. I feel like there's more to him other than blind loyalty especially after reading the books.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted" ~Einstein
    Wish more people would take that to heart.

Belmont is what Nathanos should be. Insulting when he first meets you, but willing to give you credit for your effort. And calling you "yourcharacter'sname-nub" was a good touch.