Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wait, there are more Prudish people than the Americans? Didn't think it was possible.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    I don't even play HS or even WoW, and the clothes on Jaina affect me negatively. She seems to be drawn quite well. She should do a Playboy pictorial like Triss Merigold.

Actually, screw Playboy, I've heard they no longer do nudity (lmao). She should do a Hustler pictorial with Garrosh.
    I’m sure some where on the internet you can find just that. though garrosh seems to get matched up with anduin, looking for any garrosh picture always leads to him and anduin.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    The idea is not that it might be available. The idea is to put it in the game, for all the millions to watch it. That would be far more entertaining than seeing her naked, I mean, I prefer real women. What I would want is simply that this boring corporation would embrace some modicum of depravity and debauchery, and entertains its many users with some random eroticism. That would be fun! Even more fun would be watching the outraged prudes crying about it on the web.

Jaina here is not really of interest, what's of interest is what these corporations do.
    Sadly blizzard hasn’t given into slaanesh yet they don’t strive for perfection.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is so sexist. I have been begging for Blizzard to nerf all their males arms and chests for years because it gives unobtainable goals to boys everywhere.

Also, has anyone else noticed how every peasant in WC3 is a male?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is that entire 12 minute video really all about Jaina's rack?

Literally unplayable. /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    Also, has anyone else noticed how every peasant in WC3 is a male?
    all the peasants are workers aren't they? clearly blizzard is sexist and thinks women are to weak to work hard like men!

Quote Originally Posted by ReD-EyeD View Post
    "Victory or D- comfort!"

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So when Jaina turns into a frost lich, she decides to take off her shirt because she loves the cold?:

Jaina wearing skimpy clothes date way back in WC3. I don't see why Blizzard suddenly makes a deal out of it.
    I doubt China has the the KotFT expansion given the number of skeletons and bones.

EDIT : Sorry I thought the change was live only in China.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Jaina wearing skimpy clothes date way back in WC3. I don't see why Blizzard suddenly makes a deal out of it.
    because, blizzard are china-cucks now.

i'm getting real fucking sick of the chinese market, causing our fucking companies to mass produce mediocre shit. the government ought to make it illegal for companies to bow to the whims of the communist dogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ok.
    so they made a tiny and even almost unnoticeable portrait change to appease china.

what exactly is the big deal?

you answered your own question:

they made a change to appease china, that's the issue, not the change in and of itself, but the reasoning behind it, lately and not just actiblizz, but more and more games companies have been crawling along on their knees begging for chinese money as the west has become too saturated and is too savvy to the sheer ridiculous nature of MTX practices, hence why a lot of the big companies stocks have plummeted recently because they can't hit targets.

This is dumb, but also, I never really paid attention.

Meh, I'll forget in less than 5 minutes.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post

you answered your own question:

they made a change to appease china, that's the issue, not the change in and of itself, but the reasoning behind it, lately and not just actiblizz, but more and more games companies have been crawling along on their knees begging for chinese money as the west has become too saturated and is too savvy to the sheer ridiculous nature of MTX practices, hence why a lot of the big companies stocks have plummeted recently because they can't hit targets.
    Wait... So you are saying that a company who makes lots of money in a certain place is making changes to please that place to continue to make lots of money? Perish such thoughts, as clearly that has never happened before or will never happen in the future!

The problem I see with this is that the companies that have seen backlash for changing things will simply create their new products to adhere to the Chinese censorship from the start. Consumers were able to see the censorship changes in CS:GO and now hearthstone, but if they were changed during development the consumers would never have known.

Chinese censorship is literally being applied to Western media. Movies, TV shows, and games are being or will be changed during their development to appease the Chinese censors and we might never know it. That is a major problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    ok.
    so they made a tiny and even almost unnoticeable portrait change to appease china.

Because people don't like when a pop culture product, that have been the same for the past 15 years is changed to pass the censorship of a Communist dictatorship.

What's next, putting burkas on females to get Iran's approval?

Do people expect blizzard to lose the access to the majority of its playerbase in order to defend their rights to expose a little bit more rack? Of course they would slightly alter a picture in a minimal way in order to appease a government that can block them out of half of their revenue.
    There is such a thing as knowing how to pick one's battles.

It looks better this way really.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not a fan of conforming or covering up and i'd really blizzard not take the mtg approach of no more fan-service ever.

But honestly the cleavage looked a little hamfisted in the first place here and i'm okay with this.

Although they could've put a little more effort into it. It looks pretty stupid now, like she's got a plate shirt under her plate bra. Should've just changed her chest piece to look more like the outfit she currently wears in wow.
    Last edited by Beastiel; 2019-02-09 at 12:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odinfrost View Post
    Wait... So you are saying that a company who makes lots of money in a certain place is making changes to please that place to continue to make lots of money? Perish such thoughts, as clearly that has never happened before or will never happen in the future!
    that has nothing to do with it and you know, stop trying to be facetious, the issue is this market trend of pandering to the chinese market with little to regard for the global audience as a whole, why did this change have to be made a global one, why couldn't they just have it be localised to china? because that would require actual effort that's why, it's the same reasoning behind the ubisoft shenanigans regarding the change to some aesthetic items in the game getting removed to appease chinese censors while giving those in the west a big middle finger, come back when you have an actual point to make.