Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

Azeroth is dying, so where is Algalon?

As y'know Azeroth is dying or Magni told us lies? If Azeroth dies, Algalon must tell this to Titans, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythic Merry View Post
    As y'know Azeroth is dying or Magni told us lies? If Azeroth dies, Algalon must tell this to Titans, right?
    The same titans locked into space prison to keep Sargeras in check? Yeah, good luck.

10+ Year Old Account
    The titans watched the world get stabbed and peaced out. I dont think they really care.

“You told me you can handle anything, so go on, guys... I believe in you!”

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The Titans are out of range insofar as Algalon is concerned, locked away in the Seat of the Pantheon with the now-captured Sargeras. The mechanism that Algalon would use, the Engine of Reorigination in Uldum, has also been rendered non-operable by us during the events of Cataclysm (so that Deathwing couldn't use it himself). There is nothing for Algalon to do now, Reply-Code Omega wouldn't work and there is no one to inform with Reply-Code Alpha. Basically Algalon is stuck observing just to see what happens - it's up to us to actually do the saving of Azeroth if it's to be done.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwento View Post
    “You told me you can handle anything, so go on, guys... I believe in you!”
    Did Algalon really say this?

lol our planet got stabbed by Sargeras and they didn't give a fuck. THey were just like "lol good luck bro"

I think he may have beamed out of Azeroth after his defeat in ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    in essence, he left the safeguarding of Azeroth up to us, yes. He's still observing, though; at least as of MoP insofar as we know.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Nope, but that’s the only reason he would possibly have to refrain from wiping the world clean and taking on the responsibility of healing Azeroth, or simply dumping in on Keepers.

Algalon gave us the code to signify that all was fine on Azeroth after we defeated him because we cared more than he did about the fate of the planet. As much as people kill him and turn the quest in for fun the "All's well" message is being sent over and over to Titans who can't do shit about the problem anyway because they're locked in Antorus. They literally left the job of saving Azeroth to us at the end of Legion. Edit:Algalon left it to us at the end of Wrath. No one "titan" related should be rushing to our rescue.
    Last edited by Lahkesis; 2019-02-08 at 10:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't we sorta fuck over the last array?

Algalon could easily already have appeared but that pretty red star in the sky, that is still the Titans, I have a feeling they know what is going on but they are kinda preoccupied.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Algalon could easily already have appeared but that pretty red star in the sky, that is still the Titans, I have a feeling they know what is going on but they are kinda preoccupied.
    Wonder if they started to worry about the void lords
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The same titans locked into space prison to keep Sargeras in check? Yeah, good luck.
    The Message to the Titans has been more or less irrelevant, as the Titans were already dead by the time Algalon comes to check on Azeroth.
    Thing is, Algalon would have activated the Reorigination device in Uldum, the message to the Titans would be just that he's doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Titans know. They saw the sword getting smacked. Algalon is afk using the vindicaar as his toy train
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

We convinced him everything's great, and so he's on an extended beach vacation.
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    Titans know. They saw the sword getting smacked. Algalon is afk using the vindicaar as his toy train
    "Choo Choo Mortals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Isn't the red star just remnants of illidans portal. Cuz the Titans are on the seat of the pantheon. Which was above Argus while we dealt with the crap there but I'm sure it's not limited to that planet.

Like the star is just the remains of the road that connected azeroth and Argus
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

His only purpose was loot pinata to us. The whole re-origination shit was just fancy window dressing for that, and Blizzard isn't skilled enough in story-telling to add a compelling chapter to "Azeroth is dying" where Algalon steps up to do something.

Algalon is busy doing pet battles.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church