After Xfer, and set up new UI - i cant press Rejuvenation/Swiftmend in Moonkin form?

What in earth have i done?

I could perfectly fine press swiftmend or rejuvenation if i was in moonkin BEFORE i transfered. Now after transfer and after setting up new UI, something is wrong.

What am i missing ?

what addons are you using?

Try going into your WTF folder and change your character's realm to the correct one. This can cause severe issues after a server change, but especially after a faction change. If that doesn't work, turn off all addons and verify that it's working. Yes? Then turn off each addon individually until you find the culprit. No? Contact Blizzard and have fun dealing with those retarded customer services morons for the next six months trying to get technical problems fixed. I speak from personal experience.

edit: You do realize you CANT cast swiftmend or rejuvenation while in moonkin form, yes? If you have some sort of addon that is forcing you to stay in moonkin form instead of shapeshifting you out to cast those spells, then that is your culprit right there. Also, the correct place for this topic is in Interface and Macros as that is where you will find the UI gurus.
    Last edited by Demonpuke; 2019-01-27 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonpuke View Post
    edit: You do realize you CANT cast swiftmend or rejuvenation while in moonkin form, yes? If you have some sort of addon that is forcing you to stay in moonkin form instead of shapeshifting you out to cast those spells, then that is your culprit right there. Also, the correct place for this topic is in Interface and Macros as that is where you will find the UI gurus.
    There's actually a UI setting that controls such behavior. Not in game atm, but I recall it's a checkbox that allows/prevents leaving forms in the standard Blizz UI controls. Worst case, there's a CVAR command you can macro to those abilities that allows you to manually allow/prevent leaving form to cast spells.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Holy fuck I just assumed you can't use these abilities in moonkin form... Are you supposed to be able to???

Regrowth is usable in Moonkin form and explicitly says that on it, the rest are not.

Quote Originally Posted by gr4v3r View Post
    Holy fuck I just assumed you can't use these abilities in moonkin form... Are you supposed to be able to???
    No, you cannot use any healing spell while in any shapeshifted form except for Regrowth. When you use those spells it automatically shifts you back to your standard form before casting the spell. It's not an option like exochaft tried suggesting, it's an intended mechanic. I'm not sure what he is talking about but there is not, nor has there ever been, a cvar or any other option that allows you to stay in a shapeshifted form to cast a spell that is not meant to be cast in that form. I don't know why someone would even suggest something so blatantly wrong.

Regrowth and Swiftmend require you to leave Moonkin form, this is working as intended. Just like how you can't cast lunar strike or starsurge in caster form as restoration/cat/bear. These talents are intended to be used at cost of your temporary role (if only slightly and temporarily), and are not intended to be casually cast in any form as that would trivialize them. I mean, who wouldn't go resto if you could cast swiftmend in moonkin/cat/bear form? I know I would... hell, I typically do anyways; the restoration talent is excellent without extra help.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Regrowth and Swiftmend require you to leave Moonkin form
    This is wrong. Regrowth CAN be cast while in Moonkin. Rejuvenation, Swiftmend and Wild Growth CANNOT. This is so very simple and it's been explained very clearly several times in this thread already and yet people are still getting it wrong.

No, you cannot use any healing spell while in any shapeshifted form except for Regrowth. When you use those spells it automatically shifts you back to your standard form before casting the spell. It's not an option like exochaft tried suggesting, it's an intended mechanic. I'm not sure what he is talking about but there is not, nor has there ever been, a cvar or any other option that allows you to stay in a shapeshifted form to cast a spell that is not meant to be cast in that form. I don't know why someone would even suggest something so blatantly wrong.
    Guess you've never heard of autounshift, which is a cvar that does exactly what the name suggests. It's very commonly used as Feral for Regrowth/Moonfire to avoid accidentally shifting out of form if you don't have a Predatory Swiftness proc(Regrowth) or Lunar Inspiration talented(Moonfire). And maybe reread Exo's post, because he's not saying there's an option that allows you to cast spells in the wrong form, he's saying there's one to allow/prevent cancelling form in order to cast the spell, which is absolutely true.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Yeah, you were hacking before, now you're not. Only regrowth is castable in moonkin.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Make sure you have the resto talent, other than that as others have said only regrowth will work in moonkin form, pressing reju or SM will (if you have it set as such) remove moonkin form automatically so you'll have to manually shift back into moonkin form after.

I guess his talents resetted when he xferred. And he lost his resto talent.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

This is wrong. Regrowth CAN be cast while in Moonkin. Rejuvenation, Swiftmend and Wild Growth CANNOT. This is so very simple and it's been explained very clearly several times in this thread already and yet people are still getting it wrong.
    I mixed up the ability names. I meant rejuvenation... my bad, lol. Previously it was healing touch that was castable in Moonkin form. As I said in my post, I was referring to the restoration-specific abilities from the talent, which regrowth is not a part of. Regrowth is an ability balance druids have by default.