Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Can white Middale aged males reedem themselves from their privilege ?

Like be more caring to other races or being more nice towards females.

I am a white middle aged male (48).

And I do not like being put into one group , that may have stuffed things up for me.

https://www.spectator.com.au/2017/03...ged-white-men/

DO middle aged white males need to redeem themselves?

No. Now quit trolling, loser. How sad is your life you try to troll on the forums of a dead MMO?

Don't you have anything better to do than manufacturer drama on an online forum?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k16 View Post
    Don't you have anything better to do than manufacturer drama on an online forum?
    has an online forum for video games ever been constructive?

10+ Year Old Account
    Leave it alone dude....don't do it!

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    has an online forum for video games ever been constructive?
    I'm not even asking for something constructive...just anything that isn't vomit-inducing when I read it would be acceptable

I'm more concerned your a 48 year old man making troll posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    I'm more concerned your a 48 year old man making troll posts.
    Do you think "White Middle Aged" Men are neglected by organisations in this "New" PC Environment ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with white middle aged males except the insecure ones who think the world is out to get them.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    White Middle Aged Males literally opened up the gates of their Countries to people around the World in the last Centuries.

The question should be, why do people think White Men owe them anything when as a generalised group have given more to others than any other group.

It's a responsibility of an individual. Segmenting any large group into a profile based on their skin color is racist, whether it's white, black, hispanic, asian or anything else.

Are you a sexist or racist person? No? Then don't take the blame for the actions of others.

I'm white and proud of the western culture that other white men brought to the world

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by motorized View Post
    I'm white and proud of the western culture that other white men brought to the world
    You think western culture is the way it is because of white men? Not melding of several cultures and people since Europe starting to settle the New World?

That's an awkward flex.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Do you think "White Middle Aged" Men are neglected by organisations in this "New" PC Environment ?
    "wahh LOOK at me and how neglected am I. Look at me, on this forum, expressing myself, and how neglected I am! All my rights are gone, as i type this, freely, on the internet! wahh look at me and my lack of rights and privilege!"

And the "Anglo-axon" culture goes back more than Stonehenge...

"We had Druids" who used to pray at Stone henge

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge

The Anglo-Saxons were a cultural group who inhabited Great Britain from the 5th century, and the direct ancestors of the majority of the modern British people. They comprise people from Germanic tribes who migrated to the island from continental Europe, their descendants, and indigenous British groups who adopted many aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture and language; the cultural foundations laid by the Anglo-Saxons are the foundation of the modern English legal system and of many aspects of English society; the modern English language owes over half its words – including the most common words of everyday speech – to the language of the Anglo-Saxons. Historically, the Anglo-Saxon period denotes the period in Britain between about 450 and 1066, after their initial settlement and up until the Norman conquest.[1] The early Anglo-Saxon period includes the creation of an English nation, with many of the aspects that survive today, including regional government of shires and hundreds.

During this period, Christianity was established and there was a flowering of literature and language. Charters and law were also established.[2] The term Anglo-Saxon is popularly used for the language that was spoken and written by the Anglo-Saxons in England and eastern Scotland between at least the mid-5th century and the mid-12th century. In scholarly use, it is more commonly called Old English.[3]

You are just copy and pasting articles online. MMO-C requires an original or constructive thought for a thread. Are you going to add original thought, little NPC? Or are you just going to whine?
    Last edited by Implosivo; 2019-02-09 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    You think western culture is the way it is because of white men? Not melding of several cultures and people since Europe starting to settle the New World?

That's an awkward flex.
    The western culture has already been mostly established and didn't incorporate anything from Americas' cultures by the time Europeans started settling it on a mass scale. So yeah, the western culture is indeed the way it is because of white men. They made it. Now, I'm not making a statement about western culture's superiority here, but to claim that it is not the product of white men would be just factually wrong. Though, when I say western culture, I mean the more classic culture that was alive up to 20-30 years ago, not the PC-riddled mess that it's become since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

I guess racist threads are okay as long as it's against white people?

This post is outright racism agaisnt whites. Why not ask if black middle aged black males can redeem themselves from their privilege? [Privilege doesnt exist for either btw youre just extremely racist]
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k