Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I mean look at Wargen even with normal races the quaility can be garbage.

- - - Updated - - -

What’s wrong with some mooscles don’t you want your cows to hit the gym?

for me i was making a reference to this

Not giant swol bull....
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Sungrave View Post
    Yeah, but literally all the KT male face's look identical under the varied markings?
    They also have some slight changes in the eyebrow and nose shape. But I think they should make those differences greater to further make the faces look different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane-Thunder-God View Post
    WoW still is the most successful MMORPG, nothing even comes close, thats why they've all gone free to play, ESO, FF14, SWTOR & Wildstar all went free to play cause they failed at holding a playerbase using the subscription model.

WoW still isn't free to play cause they have millions of subscribers til this day. Even if its just 1 million subscribers thats hugely successful for an MMO in this day an age of free to play games and games as service that don't have sub fees.
    ff 14 isn't free to play

10+ Year Old Account
    Good god 63% dampen no wonder wow pvp cant get viewers im sure the break between the matches are longer than the matches themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

I dont remember the last time barbie looked like this...

Or this

Or this
    I can see we played with very different barbies as children.
    OT: Glad I'm not making a Kul Tiran alt, 0/11 not my cup o' tea.
    Also Rich, that stache is pretty intense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those male KT faces look like they're dead inside, and are done with all this shit... Hah!
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    for me i was making a reference to this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6UqgjaBt4w
    Not giant swol bull....
    well clearly when he gets out hell be able to test him self on the swol bulls.

So eye color and mouth are all identical. Absolutely horrible.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Don't worry, it's the usual "omg everything has to be skinny and utterly perfect or they're all fat and/or drag queens"
    You see a lot of fat people that are highly trained warriors that have been fighting for at least a decade while constantly running?

I read "this is not an excuse" on limits post, thats as far as I could get, because following that is always excuses.

I really like the Kul Tiran in concept, but there's a clear case of "sameface" going on.

Not that it matters to me since I ain't grinding to unlock their thicc asses (already doing the grind on Horde. X2? Fuck that).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    You see a lot of fat people that are highly trained warriors that have been fighting for at least a decade while constantly running?
    I haven't seen highly trained warriors wielding swords as big as themselves and running for miles at the same pace no matter what, period.
    It's a fucking PG13 fantasy game.

Get over it. The Kul Tiran are what they are, there are skinny, pretty options to go around.

Wow, yeah....those Kul Tiran male faces each look suuuuuuper different from each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I mean look at Wargen even with normal races the quaility can be garbage.
    I think the new male worgen models look pretty good. I just think that they need to stop making the female models too cute/plastic looking. It's rather sad.
    "Honor, young heroes. No matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."
    Varok Saurfang

I wonder who at Blizzard thought fat humans were a good idea.

Classic WoW will live or die by the character models.

If we have variation in faces like before or the same damn Poser model with scars as we have now.

Old character models or it’s not classic. period.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    they are fighting monsters and lifting heavy cargo giving them muscles. Then ontop of that fat from lots, and lots of beer and fat to keep them full of energy

Looka these weight lifters bellies
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    So are the faces really just all the exact same with differences in scarring here and there?

Incredibly lazy. It's just like the Pandaren faces who have no variants at all and just different coloring patterns.
    I agree. Different face options should mean different faces, not slightly different wrinkles or scars. Every single character model in this game suffers from same-face syndrome. Make each option noticeably different, and then add different options like scars or wrinkles, or moles.

And for christ's sake separate the "face" and "eye color" options, it's been 15 years.
    Cool as a cucumber.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Khadgar View Post
    I agree. Different face options should mean different faces, not slightly different wrinkles or scars. Every single character model in this game suffers from same-face syndrome. Make each option noticeably different, and then add different options like scars or wrinkles, or moles.

And for christ's sake separate the "face" and "eye color" options, it's been 15 years.
    They only just invented Blood Elves having 3 faces that are the exact same of the old ones, but with golden eyes. I think we'll need another 15 years I'm afraid, dadgar...

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    They only just invented Blood Elves having 3 faces that are the exact same of the old ones, but with golden eyes. I think we'll need another 15 years I'm afraid, dadgar...
    My disappointment when I found that out was immense. "Oh cool, I finally get to pick a different eye color! .... wait, I have to pick one of these 3 faces to use it? Really?"
    Cool as a cucumber.