Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Getting bolted for 70k means you made a mistake. Normal cbolts do 35-50k damage.
    I guess that means they crush lower skilled players who don't avoid them though.
    It's not about skill i got deathcoiled for 4s then rooted for another 4s and got a 70k bolt then a 45k bolt (I'm 160k~hp), I was 2k7 mmr last season and it happend in 1k8 mmr this week... it's about stupid cc chain on a high dps character.

Quote Originally Posted by drentzlet View Post
    It's not about skill i got deathcoiled for 4s then rooted for another 4s and got a 70k bolt then a 45k bolt (I'm 160k~hp), I was 2k7 mmr last season and it happend in 1k8 mmr this week... it's about stupid cc chain on a high dps character.
    Why are coil and root lasting an extra second on you? Also, like I said infernal has to be used to get 70k bolts and he doesn't get em until he stacks up grimoire of sacrifice. Sounds like you came into his LoS at end of infernal and got coiled and hit with one CD powered bolt and then a non empowered cbolt after that. Basically that's his 3 min CD (infernal) probably along with 2 min CD (darksoul) along with 45 sec CD coil being used on you and you had no DR or healing on yourself and no (ranged?) kicks available and no trinkets for the coil. In other words he used everything and you and your teammates used nothing, if that shouldn't kill you then what should?

Post titles that contain "Can we talk about" are always pathetic crybaby whimpering.

Kick Chaos bolt to lock them out of all their spells
    During their burst CDs (infernal for example) CC/kick/or just LoS (they will not catch up to you)
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    Iam done. You don’t try to argue. You just twist logic and words to fit your narrative
    I am still waiting on ANY evidance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drentzlet View Post
    can you show me the 70k bolt?
    also i guess you dont know of a thing called a trinket, or a stun, or a defencive or ANYTHING?
    cause for that to happen he just popped EVERY SINGLE ONE of his cooldowns, and you just sat there doing nothing...

also what cc chain for warock? a 35 second cooldown 4s stun, and then a 4 second root?
    have you played against rogues or warriors, as a caster? their cc chains are fucking FAR WORSE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGALULZ1 View Post
    Don't even try to argue with Felplague
    He is some 1,5, max 1,75 warlock that thinks its okay to stand in the middle in the Arena doing nothing and win
    its obvious that he is biased, just look at his Arena Exp, coupled with ability to ignore actual statistics makes it just unbearable

Never trust someone who masturbates to his own character and spending money on artists for nacked pictures of his Warlock
    what...? I have literally never just stood in the middle of the arena and won. Play a destro lock if you think its so good, show us how easy it is, or maybe once you play warlock you will realise "oh shit, they can intterupt me, stun me, and LoS me.... Well im dead"

actual statistics? literally fucking non have been shown other then "Most warlocks play destro"

i love how you say in literally the SAME POST
    "He is just defending his ez wins because hes destro"
    "Look at him he literally never wins lol"

Am i getting carried by being able to play destro? or am i not experianced in arena? tell me, im confused.

Also why are you looking online for warcraft smut? what kinda perv are you? this speaks more of you then me man, wtf.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-11 at 05:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I am still waiting on ANY evidance.

- - - Updated - - -

can you show me the 70k bolt?
    also i guess you dont know of a thing called a trinket, or a stun, or a defencive or ANYTHING?
    cause for that to happen he just popped EVERY SINGLE ONE of his cooldowns, and you just sat there doing nothing...

also what cc chain for warock? a 35 second cooldown 4s stun, and then a 4 second root?
    have you played against rogues or warriors, as a caster? their cc chains are fucking FAR WORSE

- - - Updated - - -

what...? I have literally never just stood in the middle of the arena and won. Play a destro lock if you think its so good, show us how easy it is, or maybe once you play warlock you will realise "oh shit, they can intterupt me, stun me, and LoS me.... Well im dead"

actual statistics? literally fucking non have been shown other then "Most warlocks play destro"

i love how you say in literally the SAME POST
    "He is just defending his ez wins because hes destro"
    "Look at him he literally never wins lol"

Am i getting carried by being able to play destro? or am i not experianced in arena? tell me, im confused.

Also why are you looking online for warcraft smut? what kinda perv are you? this speaks more of you then me man, wtf.
    Didn’t que yesterday. Don’t worry will send you some first hand effidence. Reason why I couldn’t que. I quote my mate ,, i don’t like the meta at the moment, it’s no fun even when we win „

And holy shit did you just shame someone for wow smut while you make Yugioh videos ?

And now we found out why you are 1,5. you don’t stand in the middle of the arena.

BTW is it fine that you have 100k more hp than me ?

Didn’t que yesterday. Don’t worry will send you some first hand effidence. Reason why I couldn’t que. I quote my mate ,, i don’t like the meta at the moment, it’s no fun even when we win „

And holy shit did you just shame someone for wow smut while you make Yugioh videos ?

And now we found out why you are 1,5. you don’t stand in the middle of the arena.

All i am seeing is waah waah whining from you.

Quote Originally Posted by justjm View Post
    All i am seeing is waah waah whining from you.
    All I see are warlocks defending their class , because being op is fun.

7+ Year Old Account

I dont think you read the post....
    "Never trust someone who masturbates to his own character and spending money on artists for nacked pictures of his Warlock"

what? I stand in the middle but i dont stand there "doing nothing" like he said i do.
    also lol seriously? what job do you have that your making fun of me for making yu-gi-oh content?

yes because again i have better gear then you, get good at the game and maybe you can actually beat a class that once you get in melee is utter fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

All I see are warlocks defending their class , because being op is fun.
    All i see is someone who is bad at wow and blames a class that is pretty easy to counter if you just idk... cc them?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I dont think you read the post....
    "Never trust someone who masturbates to his own character and spending money on artists for nacked pictures of his Warlock"

what? I stand in the middle but i dont stand there "doing nothing" like he said i do.
    also lol seriously? what job do you have that your making fun of me for making yu-gi-oh content?

yes because again i have better gear then you, get good at the game and maybe you can actually beat a class that once you get in melee is utter fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

All i see is someone who is bad at wow and blames a class that is pretty easy to counter if you just idk... cc them?
    Okay first one was my mistake. I didn’t read it right. You are the guy making pictures of your own character.
    Just annoyed me since I have a guild mate who does it for a living and he is a really nice guy. Even so it’s still something odd to do.

But again how do I go meele vs warlock as rdruid ? How can go for a cc ? Lock has more range and cast time of fear is 1.6 While cylclone has less range and costs 3k mana and has a cast time of 1,7.Which means I lose 9k mana if I clone 3 times.

Okay my team kicks fear and chaos bolts. How do we do pressure now ? Your other dd and your healer are free casting.

Edit : and I don’t say you do nothing. But a caster shouldn’t be able to just do that. I want the old games back were people did consistently dmg and not burst.
    I would be fine with nerfing chaos bolt to cap at 30 or 40k and buff the other spells.
    Maybe reduce demon skin armor by to 200% and remove the health buff
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2019-02-11 at 11:09 AM.

you know potions exist right?
    Potions in Arena omegalul.

WLs are fine though. Just hug the pillar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Potions in Arena omegalul.

WLs are fine though. Just hug the pillar.
    They are beatable. But you know. I want have fun playing. Which is why they should remove nourish too. It’s boring

They are beatable. But you know. I want have fun playing. Which is why they should remove nourish too. It’s boring
    Guess what. WLs want to have fun too. Playing a caster with basically 0 mobility would suck even more anus if they didn't have any CC. Imagine getting a single cast off lol

Guess what. WLs want to have fun too. Playing a caster with basically 0 mobility would suck even more anus if they didn't have any CC. Imagine getting a single cast off lol
    Why not fix that than instead ? Why make a meta which is no fun for no one?

I don’t want locks to be unplayable. But i don’t want to play pillar all day or fear for my life everytime I get kicked

Why not fix that than instead ? Why make a meta which is no fun for no one?

I don’t want locks to be unplayable. But i don’t want to play pillar all day or fear for my life everytime I get kicked
    And how would you fix that? They are a spec revolving around getting big casts (chaos bolt). You could either enable them to cast while moving (heard that somewhere before), have more "unkickable" effects like unending resolve or change the identity of the spec by shifting damage over to their other abilities. Those options are not really any better because they don't really provide any "skillful" gameplay. Them relying on CC to get some casts off is completely fine.

They stand there in full tank mode
    >no demon skin
    >demon armor takes a pvp talent
    >cloth armor
    >full tank mode
    maybe you need to learn how to interrupt, LoS, or suck less.

warlock is trash right now and if you can't deal with a trashy glass-cannon then you should probably change to a DPS spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    >no demon skin
    >cloth armor
    >full tank mode

warlock is trash right now and if you can't deal with a trashy glass-cannon then you should probably change to a DPS spec.
    Most played specc at 2k+ 2,2+ and 2,4 + is trash ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malikath View Post
    >no demon skin
    >cloth armor
    >full tank mode

Most played specc at 2k+ 2,2+ and 2,4 + is trash ?
    According to arenamate assassination is the most played spec at 2k+ and 2,2k+. The amount of destruction WLs really drops off after 2,1k+. They're of course still far away from being "trash".

According to arenamate assassination is the most played spec at 2k+ and 2,2k+. The amount of destruction WLs really drops off after 2,1k+. They're of course still far away from being "trash".
    Odd that there is such a difference in data between the two sites. Thanks for pointing that out

The reason people struggle against destro when it's on same level as most classes balance wise, is because it's the ultimate noob destroyer specc.
    I have played warlock since BC as main and quit playing destro due to it's current design philosophy, the speccs entire dmg is siphoned into chaos bolt, and there are only two options, either chaos bolt is weak or it does a lot of dmg. If chaos bolt is weak, warlocks cannot kill anything, if it's buffed, noobs who do not understand the class get completely destroyed because like season 1 in bfa where warlocks were crap, the melee players adopted the mentality that warlocks are easy and free kills. And now that blizzard finally caved into their promises and made warlock a tanky unmobile caster, the melee who previously destroyed warlocks are in big trouble because they do not know how to play against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warferno View Post
    The reason people struggle against destro when it's on same level as most classes balance wise, is because it's the ultimate noob destroyer specc.
    I have played warlock since BC as main and quit playing destro due to it's current design philosophy, the speccs entire dmg is siphoned into chaos bolt, and there are only two options, either chaos bolt is weak or it does a lot of dmg. If chaos bolt is weak, warlocks cannot kill anything, if it's buffed, noobs who do not understand the class get completely destroyed because like season 1 in bfa where warlocks were crap, the melee players adopted the mentality that warlocks are easy and free kills. And now that blizzard finally caved into their promises and made warlock a tanky unmobile caster, the melee who previously destroyed warlocks are in big trouble because they do not know how to play against it.
    Hey this was my exact same argument. Frost dk in season 1 and demon hunter in season 2 was the noob destroyer. It was all my skill that I was even able to reach 2,6 with them. Why not dodge sindragosa? Why not kite ? Oh wait you can’t play the game if you do that ? To bad they are only good vs noobs.

And the point is not not knowing what to do. It’s just no fun to play vs destro locks. All interactions with them is frustrating. Compare that to a mage. It’s a duel who out plays who when you play healer vs mage
    Last edited by ArenaDk; 2019-02-11 at 12:05 PM.