Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Hot & Steamy.. Like a sauna 37 C or 98 F

Had to go to pub after work for cool air conditioning

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Let's see...

I have a cold and I had to dig my car out of a few inches of frozen snow, only to then need to wait for my heater to thaw out my windows enough to see through, because my scraper was so cold it apparently decided to break in half when I tried to use it.
    That sucks, been there... I am thinking of buying a remote start for my car.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    That sucks, been there... I am thinking of buying a remote start for my car.
    Garage is a wonderful thing during winter time.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Garage is a wonderful thing during winter time.
    Yeah, I love my garage, but I don't have a garage at work

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got 8 inches (20cm) of snow last night. It's not as cold as it's been lately it up to 21F (-6C) here this morning.

It's supposed to snow most of the day and get another 2-4 inches.

10+ Year Old Account
    We had our first, and probably last, snow of the season today.

Did it snow yesterday, when I didn't have to do a two hour commute to the hospital to get checked over? Of course not.

Was the snow heavy in the area where I live? Nope, there was a bare dusting that melted off by late morning.

Where was the snow heavy? Right, where bungee had to get out and find a way to the hospital -- with people still returning from Spring Festival meaning that getting a taxi or DiDi (they took over from Uber here) was neigh unto impossible. A nice local finally grabbed a tuk-tuk, paid the driver for me so I wouldn't get ripped off (his idea) and set me on my way. There was no graceful way out. Beijing's tuk-tuk (sanlunchi) drivers are suicidal on normal days, they are worse in rain, and in the snow it would have been safer if I'd just jumped in front of a bus. Somehow we made it there alive though.

Why was I going to the hospital? So the surgeon could check my foot injuries and change the bandages, which meant I was limping around in a post surgical walking shoe while using a cane. Yep, snow made that extra exciting; I probably made a cow on ice look like a prima ballerina.

As far as weather, it would have been nice to *watch* the snow, but limping around in it was a bit too much like living in interesting times.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I have one, but it’s brown recluse territory here in KS. That’s a big nope for me.

I hate all venomous things....
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    Snowing. But it's like -2/3c outside, which is pretty perfect. Not too cold, but no melting.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now it's a hot day here in Portugal, 17ºC with perfect blue sky

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shitty. We’re expected to get freezing rain again. A few days ago we had a thundersnow... weirdest weather I’ve ever seen. We had snow, hail and thunder and lightning, all at the same time... and there was already snow on the ground.
    That sounds awesome (to experience at least once in life)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Still cold, wet, and overcast.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Last week it got up to 68F then it dropped to 32F the next day. Today we're back up to 44F.

Has your weather been consistent or has it been bouncing all over the place?
    Standard North West England. Over cast, temps mild and there's been the odd bit of rain.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was. I had to record it.
    You should put it up on youtube, or some vid sharing service! (as long as there isn't any identifying info in the vid, cuz you know... stalkers)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

I laugh at people who are like, "I LOVE LIVING IN ALL 4 SEASONS!"

I fucking hate it. I have no choice but to live here for employment reasons. I was born and raised in the northeast USA and snow is absolutely fucking overrated.

If you like snow, more power to you. I live in NJ, the #1 most populated state. Snow + population size = bad news.

It took me 1 hour 15 minutes to pick up and bring my children home from school one day. We live exactly 1.8 miles away from the school.

So yeah... needless to say, snow is overrated and affects too many situations.

As soon I am able, I am moving.

Had another snow day. Got my normal clear done in like 90 minutes or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    we are getting pounded with a foot of snow. halp.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was 50 and sunny 2 weeks ago... been covered in snow since Thursday. Now it’s raining? Snowing? Hail? Not sure... some form of water is coming down.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Well it rained till around noon then started snowing and now it's below freezing so we have a nice solid ice foundation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday was 40c (104f?). Today is 25c and a dust storm. So nothing like the rest of this thread!
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    more snow now. it just won't stop.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.