Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by vbcdds View Post
    Then I could just make a new alt. I won't stop this fight.
    You should bring this fight to the official forums instead of posting here rants that no one will care about , see how long you can last there lol.

lel TC is in for a surprise...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    You should bring this fight to the official forums instead of posting here rants that no one will care about , see how long you can last there lol.
    Probably doesn't have an active account.
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Stood in the Fire n7stormreaver's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well OP got his wish
    Space magic.

Assuming not a troll, OP is freaking out over one comment from a guy that is not on the development team and has no creative control. He is freaking out over a differing opinion so much that he wants people to lose their livelihoods, their jobs they use to support their families and homes. Over a comment with a different opinion. On a video game the commenter isn't even making. A video game.

And he thinks people who disagree with him aren't smart? Outrage culture and intelligence don't have any discernable correlation, unless it's an inverse one.

This is one of the worst troll threads I've seen. You're totally taking him out of context and completely missing the point of his post. This thread should be flagged and deleted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Calling for people to be fired is not okay, especially not given the circumstances. The thread wasn't very productive either way AND it was in the wrong section.

CLOSED.