Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    It's a shame we can't just play as normal human bodied KTs with some unique faces/hair as an alternative. Lorewise there seem more normal proportioned KTs than fat ones. Hell, the faction leader isn't fat.

Most transmogs look terrible on female KTs (especially druid mogs) so I'm going to pass on this race as a whole.
    I find it odd too. For males, being that heavy could actually mean a lot of muscle mass. For females though, it means that they literally couldn't be that physically active and not get winded. I just wont be able to take any Female Kul'Tiran rogues or warriors serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    It's a shame we can't just play as normal human bodied KTs with some unique faces/hair as an alternative. Lorewise there seem more normal proportioned KTs than fat ones. Hell, the faction leader isn't fat.

Most transmogs look terrible on female KTs (especially druid mogs) so I'm going to pass on this race as a whole.
    so you want.... humans... but with a few different haircuts?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    I find it odd too. For males, being that heavy could actually mean a lot of muscle mass. For females though, it means that they literally couldn't be that physically active and not get winded. I just wont be able to take any Female Kul'Tiran rogues or warriors serious.
    they have muscle, females muscles just dont show as obviously, it takes ALOT of muscle and very little body fat for female muscles to show. Females bodies naturally are more round and curved.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they have muscle, females muscles just dont show as obviously, it takes ALOT of muscle and very little body fat for female muscles to show. Females bodies naturally are more round and curved.
    That is very true. However, when it gets to those proportions, it typically doesn't mean muscles for them. They would look more like the regular human females with non visible abs and stuff if anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Almost none of those faces are angry, dude. They just aren't smiling. If the males are stoic, the females must be too. As much options as the males, so it's fair.
    So my char cannot be happy because majority is not? Seems not logic, more choices is always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    Can you stop turning your camera backwards? Just play normally and enjoy that T H I C C ass my dude.
    It's an RPG (still), not a shooter.

On topic, I still much prefer the fan edit.

While I do not mind smug, frowning, angry faces to be an option, I absolutely hate the fact that there is no neutral/gentle face out there.
    They all look old, rugged or angry. Look at those eyebrows, none of them have a relaxed position.
    Look at their body types, they're literary made for feminists and when did you ever see a gentle, attractive or just NORMAL feminist?...

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    It's an RPG (still), not a shooter.
    Yes, so the camera is still behind you looking forward, not the other way around.

They still look like shit.

Do you guys think that after blizz fires all of that useless diversity quota clutter, we will get something actually good looking, not fat humans or trolls with tumblr hairstyles?

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Pretty rude of you, man.
    I'm sure the Blizzard art team can take it. That's if there still is one after today...

Why can kul tirans be rogues but taurens cant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Looks absolutely miserable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    That is very true. However, when it gets to those proportions, it typically doesn't mean muscles for them. They would look more like the regular human females with non visible abs and stuff if anything.
    The whole point of the kultirans is they are a mix of muscular from working, and chubby from booze and lots of fatty foods. as well as i assume some sugars to fight off scurvy. that is why the males have a beer belly mostly.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-12 at 07:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Why can kul tirans be rogues but taurens cant?
    Hooves maybe?.....but on the other hand you got satyr rogues and they got hooves too.....I'm guessing HUMAN POTENTIAL.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole point of the kultirans is they are a mix of muscular from working, and chubby from booze and lots of fatty foods. as well as i assume some sugars to fight off scurvy.
    Pretty much this.

15+ Year Old Account
    If there's something that's bothered me ever since Blizzard revamped character models, is how for some reason they seem to believe (or want us to believe) that EXPRESSION + MAKEUP = DIFFERENT FACIAL STRUCTURE

The facial choices we have in all races is a complete bullshit.
    We essentially choose whether we want a character that's constantly angry, happy, sad, smug or silly.

Before the model update, we actually had DIFFERENT faces - I particularly remember male Orcs having an insane variety of faces, when comparing to any other MMO at the time, allowing your character to embody all different kinds of orc fantasies.

I honestly believe Blizzard could at this point create different facial structures with options for "age", "make up" and "eye color".
    But I guess WoW will fall 10 years worth of technology before that happens.
    Last edited by Nurvus; 2019-02-12 at 07:41 PM.
    Why did you create a new thread? Use the search function and post in existing threads!
    Why did you necro a thread?

damn they're actually going through with playable whales lmao
    This isn't the same company. They are not in touch with the playerbase, they are hellbent on profit, and yea companies deserve profit, but not at the cost of the health of the game, and they became their own worst enemy. WoW was special not because of vanilla, bc, or wrath. No nostalgia here. It was special because of Blizzards involvement with the community, which is all but lost now. They changed everything into the least possible communication with the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeps View Post
    What about amazonian women type? Built like a male but with feminine curves.
    "If you want to play athletic, amazonian, badass woman, there is a night elf waiting for you." - ionized answer
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    the female Kul Tirans had so much potential... They should have gone all out and just made the woman like this.

The woman we got looks like they didn't know if they wanted her to be the picture above or an amazon lady and just settled for the bland middle ground. There's just somethign about the model that just looks so bad and bland to me. Female Taurens look more appealing.

P.S Female Taurens ftw
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-02-12 at 07:52 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

The whole point of the kultirans is they are a mix of muscular from working, and chubby from booze and lots of fatty foods. as well as i assume some sugars to fight off scurvy. that is why the males have a beer belly mostly.
    What's interesting, that's how medieval peasantry looked like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    the female Kul Tirans had so much potential... They should have gone all out and just made them this.

Not enough realistic. In game it would look like Therazande mixed with Harlan Sweete. Ashvane model we got is better.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    "If you want to play athletic, amazonian, badass woman, there is a night elf waiting for you." - ionized answer
    lol, good one there. +1 for you, my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Becasue they are all mad that they cannot find bras in their size.
    When the rest of the world is one size and you are another...