Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

Not enough realistic. In game it would look like Therazande mixed with Harlan Sweete. Ashvane model we got is better.
    You know if it looked like Therazane, it would have sold me lol.

Should have just made the woman look more like Zarya from Overwatch. Either go one extreme or another extreme, this looks like just bland... :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-02-12 at 07:56 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by 3vyan View Post
    They can add happy faces to male kul'tiran I don't mind.

Also, notice their (females) eyebrows.
    All of them are frowning, which kills off the neutral expression you say is there.

Even males have non frowning eyebrows and a more neutral face:
    At least the guys look like they're strongfat, like a world record weight lifter or something. The females just look soft and doughy.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    Yes, so the camera is still behind you looking forward, not the other way around.
    I mean, in an RPG you tend to care how your character looks from all sides.

It's kinda like the gnome face syndrome.., sadly. Look at the human females, they have varied expressions,... why can't they do this with other races...

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I mean, in an RPG you tend to care how your character looks from all sides.
    Maybe if the graphics were good. We're talking about WoW here. The game is just health bars and numbers flying across the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    Maybe if the graphics were good. We're talking about WoW here. The game is just health bars and numbers flying across the screen.
    I would disagree. The graphics are dated but can still be enjoyable if you're not too picky.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    the female Kul Tirans had so much potential... They should have gone all out and just made the woman like this.

The woman we got looks like they didn't know if they wanted her to be the picture above or an amazon lady and just settled for the bland middle ground. There's just somethign about the model that just looks so bad and bland to me. Female Taurens look more appealing.

P.S Female Taurens ftw
    You think people are caling them "laughably fat pathetic feminist charecters" now? can you fucking imagine if THAT was ingame?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    I would disagree. The graphics are dated but can still be enjoyable if you're not too picky.
    I'm not saying they're not enjoyable, they're just ugly due to being outdated. I would be far more interested in how my character looks if it actually was beautiful.

The more I see them the more I start to get turned off by them. Much like the Worgen I will probably never play one outside the initial starting zone..

"we think female kul'tirans should be more intimidating"
    >: (
    Blizzard: Is that better?

(so you're saying instead of all neutral faces, they're all angry now, instead of having both options? seems strange. Also when I heard about new faces I expected more variety rather than simply base facial expression, but whatever)

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    the female Kul Tirans had so much potential... They should have gone all out and just made the woman like this.

The woman we got looks like they didn't know if they wanted her to be the picture above or an amazon lady and just settled for the bland middle ground. There's just somethign about the model that just looks so bad and bland to me. Female Taurens look more appealing.

P.S Female Taurens ftw
    Oh my god yes. This is so much more what I'd rather have from Kul Tirans. Just...something, not this muddled blob that doesn't really fit anything.

I'd love the hell out just a straight up huge, fat woman like in the concept who could bust out an axe and kick ass. The over-the-top cartoony look is something I feel like is weirdly missing from modern day WoW, you can see it in the old races but many of the newer designs lack that kind of fantastical over-the-top flare.

Female KT are pretty much the most mundane model you could possibly create. It's like they wanted to make her look as strong as the males but they wanted to also make her fat but they also wanted to make her fit and so instead of a silly fat mom kicking ass we instead get an awkward 7-foot-tall obese teenager.

I'd rather they would finish the new nelf female model...

So are kul'tiran humans just fat humans? i saw skinny ones too are those available too?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so you want.... humans... but with a few different haircuts?
    I mostly just want a lore-friendly human Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    I mostly just want a lore-friendly human Druid.
    and also lore-friendly human Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You think people are caling them "laughably fat pathetic feminist charecters" now? can you fucking imagine if THAT was ingame?
    Well those people you will never please. All I am asking for is a model more interesting than what we have now. And it has nothing to do with her shape, but more of less how that shape is imagined.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-02-12 at 10:47 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Why are you upset people? KT is a humans after all, few kinks there and there are major selling point of this xpack and for sure cost them over a year of development.
    Respect that!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    They still look like derpy overweight housewives.
    They look like average adult women. I think they're one of the better looking race/gender combos in WoW. The males on the other hand are just porcine.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    They look like average adult women. I think they're one of the better looking race/gender combos in WoW. The males on the other hand are just porcine.
    What hell do you live in where this is the average woman?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Vrykul would have been so much better...

I really don't care a lot about any of the Allied Races (except Nightborne, as they are the only ones who got a worthwhile introduction into the game - which ironically has gone to absolute shit when they became playable...)...and if there are players out there who are happier with the game because of Allied Races: More power to them.

But i cannot see Kul'Tiran getting any meaningful amount of player participation. I'll be honest: I'm just projecting my own excitement here. And i would be much more excited about purple gnomes that can only be rogues or something like that.

The male KT is basically a small, fat Vrykul...but the female...? No, not even close. The female Vrykul faces from WotLK attract me more than any of those KT ones. And they had less polygons than the noses of these new models.
    Last edited by Nathasil; 2019-02-13 at 12:06 AM.