Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    British accent of any regional type plus oh noes wimmenz = Hermione.

It makes so much sense!
    Jaina doesn't have a british accent.

I really enjoyed Troll Jurassic park, but somehow I missed Troll Hammond. Was there a Troll Richard Attenborough somewhere? Might resub if so...

7+ Year Old Account
    troll lore is awesome, one of the well characterized race in wow, and you put then on jurassic park island made even better

Im having a waaay better experience in leveling/doing world quests there than LEgion and the elf fuckfest

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    Idk man, you sound kinda whiney yourself
    You sounds like you're not enjoying the game, maybe take a break?
    Besides, leveling through Island Expedition is way quicker than dungeons.
    Whiney. Noted. Also, you absolute legend! I genuinely had no idea island expeditions were viable for levelling. This has sorted me out. Cheers! May you live to be a thousand years old sir.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    >Undead Blood Magic infused Dinosaurs and Old GOds
    >somehow bad.

I love both the Jurassic Park Trolls with African Accents and Mesoamerican Architecture and Vaguely-British-Maybe-Irish Cthulu-Pirates. I play there both with my Green Steppes Barbarian Muscle Lady with Bow and my Purple Korean-Greek-Celtic Sneakystabby Elf.

I actually enjoy Trolls alot, especially the Zandalari. For some reason I like their accent. The loa are also interesting enough, especially Bwonsamdi. If Blizzard finally released the goddamn race my "main" alt would be a Zandalari warrior.

On the other hand, while pirates are okay-ish, it's the usual Human fuckfest like always for the Alliance. Plus there are not many Alliance characters that I don't outright hate, so it would be a very easy choice for me if I was undecided.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

That one questline in Cthulhuville that's time gated and you keep thinking "man, I hope the finale to this is something rewarding or interesting!" and then it isn't. :O

Should probably worry about the middle school rather than video games.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dinosaurs are rad
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Jaina doesn't have a british accent.
    It's still an unknown who the OP was referring to but - if they meant Jaina when they said Pirate Hermione, and not Talia, I'm even more fucking baffled.

"Crazy cat lady pirate hermione" da fuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    They retconed that, now the trolls existed after the wars between titan keepers and the black empire
    Huh? Pretty sure the Archives book says otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by City Pop View Post
    I consider the Alliance zones laughably worse than Horde. Sure, the themes of the Alliance zones are good, and the art is great, but the actual stories and gameplay make me feel like I'm in a D-list Disney film. I think Nazmir is probably the best zone they've ever made.
    None of the zones are memorable in the slightest. The pathing and mob density in Nazmir is a joke too. Kul Tiras is no better. BfA zones are my least favourite in game so far. The art work isn't my favourite either. It's a big step away from the cartoonish high-saturation colours from all previous iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Huh? Pretty sure the Archives book says otherwise.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Troll#History
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't get why everyone jizzes their panties over Drustvar.

I enjoyed the feeling of Stormsong and Tiragarde a lot more than "OOOH WITCHES!"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Hermione by a long shot, Jurassic anything is my style.

I'm soooo glad I'm not the tryhard I was back in cata and pandaland, playing horde for sake of raiding - because if I were to main horde now, I'd rather quit.

First of all - worst designed capitol ever. Still got to laugh when horde fanboys back in beta presented it as "glorious city made of gold" and that alliance has got some "shitty rat infested harbor".

The overhyped zandalari are nothing but really shitty meme.

I don't mind the idea of zandalari taming and breeding dinosaurs, it's cool actually. But those huge models don't work with WoW, they way they rotate instead of turning like the big lumbering monsters they are. You don't notice that on smaller models, but the t-rexes and brontosaurs really show how old the engine is.

Plus they got fucking Talanji, the Maryest of the Sues. I swear she's been voiced by a dyslectic, or someone who's mentally 10. The way the voice actor reads the lines make me actually angry every time that talking head pops up.

Then there are Vulperas.

Yeah, I'm glad I play Alliance - enjoyed the leveling, enjoyed the zone stories, more or less. War campaign sucks, but so does the Horde part.

Like others, I'm not sure who "pirate Hermione" is supposed to be... Guess OP just tried to sound clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Well America thinks we only have two accents we are either Dick Van Dyke or Posh Brit....

I think it's more of an exposure thing, Americans are mostly exposed to those two things when it comes to British accents. God forbid they meet a Brummie, Geordie or anyone from the south-west.

When I went to America a few people thought "oh you're from Australia?", 0,o
    Yeah, generally we don't hear many English accents other than the Queen, and like, Mary Poppins.

However. The "Hermione" comments by the OP are a bit hypocritical, considering he put down his location as "Bristol" and tends to use other phrases that aren't used commonly in North America, like "cheers" and "lads."
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.