Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggroll View Post
    I'd rather they would finish the new nelf female model...
    don't you mean the night elf male model with the cringy casting animation and the big ass hands?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    don't you mean the night elf male model with the cringy casting animation and the big ass hands?
    Don't forget the drunk, lop-sided swaying when they stand still.

5+ Year Old Account
    What a waste. I still don't get how someone thought that fat and ugly humans would be a good addition to the playable races.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What hell do you live in where this is the average woman?
    We are lucky in Cali, but in all honesty: The South.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What hell do you live in where this is the average woman?
    I've lived in a few different places in Europe, traveled through most of Europe, and traveled through pretty much all of America and roughly half of the populated areas in Canada. Adult women are not stick figures, the most realistic depictions in WoW are probably the human and kul'tiran female models. Most people don't look like instagram models oddly enough.

I see you're in California so you might see more overly thin people than most.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    You can't deny the difference in the men and the women. The women do mostly just look chubby. They don't look rugged at all and tossing a few scars on a face isn't gonna change that. Their shape is all wrong.
    c...cause thats how women look... womans muscles show less then men, and unless they are flexing, usually are rather round.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by George Lucas View Post
    What a waste. I still don't get how someone thought that fat and ugly humans would be a good addition to the playable races.
    They did not. Horde called for Zandalari and Brown Orcs....they got Zandalari and Brown Orcs. Alliance called for Vrykul and High Elves...they got Fat Humans and Void Elves.

It's basically the same.

Why like Zarya from OW?

Still something very off about their face and they give off creepy vibes.

At least they look hardy. Not like an 18 year old walking about with legendaries and the trust of their faction's leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Fappy View Post
    It's a shame we can't just play as normal human bodied KTs with some unique faces/hair as an alternative. Lorewise there seem more normal proportioned KTs than fat ones. Hell, the faction leader isn't fat.

Most transmogs look terrible on female KTs (especially druid mogs) so I'm going to pass on this race as a whole.
    Yeah god forbid that we could have druids that can actually look human even in combat

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    c...cause thats how women look... womans muscles show less then men, and unless they are flexing, usually are rather round.
    That's literally not true at all. The only ones who start to look like that tend to be weightlifers who take it to an unhealthy extreme and usually have a little something extra on board there is a reason hgh gut is a term

Look at most women athletes they aren't fat certainly not ones who are working outside all day and not focusing purely on specific muscle groups.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    I've lived in a few different places in Europe, traveled through most of Europe, and traveled through pretty much all of America and roughly half of the populated areas in Canada. Adult women are not stick figures, the most realistic depictions in WoW are probably the human and kul'tiran female models. Most people don't look like instagram models oddly enough.

I see you're in California so you might see more overly thin people than most.
    What? Kultiran are fat they are not normal. 30% of the US is obese that doesn't mean that's a good natural state. The closest to actual weight/height distribution is somewhere between human female and blood elf female. Kultirans are grossly obese.

Tauren woman if you downsize them are much more in line with a bodybuilders physique than Kultirans are.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole point of the kultirans is they are a mix of muscular from working, and chubby from booze and lots of fatty foods. as well as i assume some sugars to fight off scurvy. that is why the males have a beer belly mostly.
    If you are actually working a ship as in a sailing ship you do not get fat you burn so many calories that it's insane. It's a lot like how JJ Watt can eat 7000 calories of whatever he wants and not get fat. Fatty food don't make you fat, not burning them off does.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole point of the kultirans is they are a mix of muscular from working, and chubby from booze and lots of fatty foods. as well as i assume some sugars to fight off scurvy. that is why the males have a beer belly mostly.
    If you are actually working a ship as in a sailing ship you do not get fat you burn so many calories that it's insane. It's a lot like how JJ Watt can eat 7000 calories of whatever he wants and not get fat. Fatty food don't make you fat, not burning them off does.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    What? Kultiran are fat they are not normal. 30% of the US is obese that doesn't mean that's a good natural state. The closest to actual weight/height distribution is somewhere between human female and blood elf female. Kultirans are grossly obese.

Tauren woman if you downsize them are much more in line with a bodybuilders physique than Kultirans are.
    Who is talking about body builders? I'm not. Adult women do not look like blood elf females. Actually nobody has a body type like belf females. They're firmly in eating disorder territory with some muscle added on. Actual healthy adult humans range from human to kultiran. Now if you're only looking at people with eating disorders (models, instagram models) or people under 20 or so I can see how you'd make the mistake of thinking the elves resembled normalcy, but as I told you I've traveled a lot and kultirans are pretty average in the US, Canada, Europe, etc.

If you think kultiran women are obese, let alone grossly obese you don't understand how obesity is defined and you're a part of the reason why eating disorders are so prevalent in women all over the world tbh. Overweight? Yes. Obese? No.

Btw strongmen, historically, have been somewhat to pretty fat. Look at Hafþór Björnsson (The mountain.) - There's a difference between strength and being a body builder btw. Body builders are purely for show.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I mean the completely deformed female nelf, with flimsy and not animated arms in idle, no breathing animation, lopsided upper body, drunk swaying, eyelids huge like toilet seats instead of the original feral eyes, rubber facial animation, tatoos apparently drawn with finger paint by 5year olds, and what are those fucking FLOPPY EARS doing on my nelf lady?!?!?

I went through the trouble of creating comparison videos back in WoD Beta. They are still as valid now as they were then...

Especially in the profile comparison it's painfully obvious that the character remodel simply wasn't finished. They just stopped working on the model mid progress.
    Compare the arms and hands on old and new model, on new model, they simply attached the arms on the shoulders but didn't bother to animate them at
    all, they are just dangling there like dead flesh. Same with the hands on new model, not to mention the facial profile, old one looks way better than new one.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Who is talking about body builders? I'm not. Adult women do not look like blood elf females. Actually nobody has a body type like belf females. They're firmly in eating disorder territory with some muscle added on. Actual healthy adult humans range from human to kultiran. Now if you're only looking at people with eating disorders (models, instagram models) or people under 20 or so I can see how you'd make the mistake of thinking the elves resembled normalcy, but as I told you I've traveled a lot and kultirans are pretty average in the US, Canada, Europe, etc.

If you think kultiran women are obese, let alone grossly obese you don't understand how obesity is defined and you're a part of the reason why eating disorders are so prevalent in women all over the world tbh. Overweight? Yes. Obese? No.

Btw strongmen, historically, have been somewhat to pretty fat. Look at Hafþór Björnsson (The mountain.) - There's a difference between strength and being a body builder btw. Body builders are purely for show.
    Are you nuts? They have well over 30% bmi that is medically obese by any standard. I suggest you go to any college the women who actually athletically active and healthy look far close to blood elves in terms of size than they do kultirans for a pretty damn good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    They still look like derpy overweight housewives.
    Not a damn thing wrong with that, either. Honestly Lady Ashvane is pretty hot, imho. T H I C C af

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can still roleplay as a female proff.. I dont see the issue.. some bolded brows stops you from doing that? My god dude.

Uhm, they don't have facial rigging so far, each face model is identical, just different skins. That is also why the eyebrows are all identical. These are far from finished.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Not a damn thing wrong with that, either. Honestly Lady Ashvane is pretty hot, imho. T H I C C af
    But lady ashvane aint derpy, the playable ones are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    Uhm, they don't have facial rigging so far, each face model is identical, just different skins. That is also why the eyebrows are all identical. These are far from finished.
    You believe this?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    But lady ashvane aint derpy, the playable ones are.

- - - Updated - - -

You believe this?
    aint even mad, bruh

I cant wait to put these guys into slutmogs.