Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Russia routed millions to influence Trump, informant tells congress

Former FBI informant recently told congress that Russia routed millions of dollars to the US for Trumps campaign. Is this the smoking gun that links Trump and Putin together? Seems like it will be big if true. Will Mueller announce that his investigation report is ready to be released soon do you think?

Infracted for trolling.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2019-02-14 at 08:04 PM.
    “to wear an improper expression on your face was itself a punishable offence. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: FACECRIME, it was called.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishingAct View Post
    Former FBI informant recently told congress that Russia routed millions of dollars to the US for Trumps campaign. Is this the smoking gun that links Trump and Putin together? Seems like it will be big if true. Will Mueller announce that his investigation report is ready to be released soon do you think?
    Uranium deal? In 2019? Try again... liars who lie, are liars.

Breaking: Trump does SOMETHING about evil Hillary. She is officially locked up behind a wall.

Did you get a 404 error? Now that’s funny...
    Last edited by Felya; 2019-02-14 at 02:48 AM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Considering we know that Russia routed a lot of money through the NSA towards Republican campaigns, and took out a bunch of facebook ads, do people really thing that's the full extent of Russia's involvement in meddling with the politics of the most powerful nation on the planet? If you ask people like @Theodarzna or other Trumpkins if that's the full extent of Russian involvement, they're swear that's ALL THERE WAS (after spending a couple of years swearing that Russia wasn't involved PERIOD and anyone who thinks otherwise is a brainwashed Clintonite).

So yeah, this is my shocked face that there's even more Russian money involved.

*Not surprised at all face*
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Considering we know that Russia routed a lot of money through the NSA towards Republican campaigns, and took out a bunch of facebook ads, do people really thing that's the full extent of Russia's involvement in meddling with the politics of the most powerful nation on the planet? If you ask people like @Theodarzna or other Trumpkins if that's the full extent of Russian involvement, they're swear that's ALL THERE WAS (after spending a couple of years swearing that Russia wasn't involved PERIOD and anyone who thinks otherwise is a brainwashed Clintonite).

So yeah, this is my shocked face that there's even more Russian money involved.

*Not surprised at all face*
    The OP is going for a gotcha, trying to peddle the Uranium One nonsense again. In short, they should change their location to yours.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shkar View Post
    The OP is going for a gotcha, trying to peddle the Uranium One nonsense again. In short, they should change their location to yours.
    Oh yes, the Russian money in the Uranium one deal, which did jack shit to end the deal in Russia's favor. I know Russia wanted some sweet sweet Canadian uranium, but they didn't get any. So the Russians paid America, America gave the middle finger, and all was good.

Meanwhile Russia continues to funnel money Trump and he keeps sucking vlad's cock.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Old debunked conspiracy theory combined with a lying title/lying link.

Scrape this excrement off the forums. It breaks at least three rules in the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    It sounds like you think high-ranking politicians even looking like they may have been potentially influenced by Russia is a major problem. So I'm sure you agree that Trump should resign immediately, that the GOP should co-operate in his swift impeachment if he does not, and that anyone, whatever their political affiliation, who does not support Trump's removal from office is truly anti-American.
    Impeach the MF.

First off, this is from fucking October.

And we have this: https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-wrongdoing-by

The precedes it.

All I know is, you need to get new fucking material. This shit is over.

I'm on my phone so I can't link Shepherd Smith debunking this, but when even Fox says there's nothing to this conspiracy you are pushing then that really says something.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

I am still indifferent on this as i feel it has been an excuse to blame the election of Trump on anything other then Clinton being horrible. I am sure some things will come to light but at this point i think that the majority of his voting base will give next to no shits about. Why have the Clinton camp came out and owned up to being dogshit? Why have they tried to shift blame on another party instead of owning up to the fact that people wanted to toss a brick into the window of the US political system.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    I am still indifferent on this as i feel it has been an excuse to blame the election of Trump on anything other then Clinton being horrible. I am sure some things will come to light but at this point i think that the majority of his voting base will give next to no shits about. Why have the Clinton camp came out and owned up to being dogshit? Why have they tried to shift blame on another party instead of owning up to the fact that people wanted to toss a brick into the window of the US political system.
    .......What? No, seriously. What was all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Oh yes, the Russian money in the Uranium one deal, which did jack shit to end the deal in Russia's favor. I know Russia wanted some sweet sweet Canadian uranium, but they didn't get any. So the Russians paid America, America gave the middle finger, and all was good.
    You got to check your facts; Russians both got it AND violated no-export clause later too.

Checking who opened a thread can often save you a lot of time.

The horse is dead bro, stop kicking it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Checking who opened a thread can often save you a lot of time.
    I knew that this was going to be a fake link before clicking on the thread. It’s not the sort of news that would escape most news alerts. I just wanted to know where it would lead. I preferred the classic version of this joke... where when you hit the link and it lands on 404. It avoids actually having to post an article, that you are then too chicken shit to even defend.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    The horse is dead bro, stop kicking it.
    It's been kicked so damn much you can see a Nike symbol on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    It's been kicked so damn much you can see a Nike symbol on it.
    Speaking of beating a dead horse... despite being so prolific for so long. I completely forgot that this is just a form of Rick rolling. I haven’t had that done in so long, I completely forgot... oh fuck... never gonna let you go... it’s already stuck in my head. God damn it...

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I knew that this was going to be a fake link before clicking on the thread. It’s not the sort of news that would escape most news alerts. I just wanted to know where it would lead. I preferred the classic version of this joke... where when you hit the link and it lands on 404. It avoids actually having to post an article, that you are then too chicken shit to even defend.
    No need to flame fellow users, especially when they are merely being faithful to their forum name.

Did he provide any actual proof? At some point I going to grow tired of looking for wolves and am just going to ignore it the next time someone shouts it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    No need to flame fellow users, especially when they are merely being faithful to their forum name.
    Oh... I am speaking in general. Describing the action that results in the outcome. I am 148% sure the OP does not fit that description and will be back to discuss shortly. OP did nothing wrong...

It’s like if I say Trump treats his supporters like they are brain dead baboons, doesn’t mean I am insulting them. I think Trump is an asshole and would never share such sentiment. He should treat all his constituents with respect and dignity.