Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What a loser, i read he hired the Weinsteins PR group. Total fraud, though im not surprised i didnt believe the story when it dropped. Hope he is punished for inciting division and hate.

What's the most sad about this story isn't whether it's true or not. It's about how almost everyone either desperately want it to be true or false. No one seems to simply want to know the truth.
    Last edited by Sezh; 2019-02-14 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sezh View Post
    What's the most sad about this story isn't whether it's true or not. It's about how almost everyone either desperately want it to be true or false. No one seems to simply want to know the truth.
    i want to know the truth. i believe it's false, as there isn't a lot of supporting evidence, but i don't know

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    i want to know the truth. i believe it's false, as there isn't a lot of supporting evidence, but i don't know
    What I mean is that the appropriate reaction should be to view any case such as this with healthy scepticism, but also not judge until you know for sure. If it turns out he lied, you rightfully think he's a bad person. If it turns out to be true, you rightfully believe the people who did it are bad people.

But people, like Maruka above, are all fingers crossed, desperately hoping that he's lying. Because if he's not lying, it's gonna be difficult to defend the members of their team who did this hateful crime. Because for some reason, they have to be part of a team and everyone in that team are their compatriots against the evil that is the other team.

Or you desperately want his story to be true, and if it turns out it wasn't, you'll try to spin it around like he did it because society is bad and bigoted and it wasn't really his fault, because he's part of your team.

It's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Let’s go forget about this like Liam Neeson
    I agree with you there was no controversy with Liam Neeson. People are crazy.

This is a sham. Somebody posted on Reddit a few days ago that he was at a bar not too far from where he lives. He was hitting on some dude that wasnt interested. He kept persisting. Apparently the guy he was hitting on and his BF followed Jussie home and thats what the fight was about. I mean its Reddit but it seems to make way more sense than what he is trying to push.

The only thing that I learned so far, is that Subway in Chicago is open at 2am. Who would have known?

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL some morons still believe his story.

Are you going to use the good ol "at least he started a conversation" excuse to save face when we find out hes been lying?

According to Chicago police, the two "persons of interest" on a grainy and blurry surveillance video from the night of the attack have been found and they are being interviewed in the investigation.

One is an "extra" actor from the Empire show, and the other is his friend.

According to a report from WGN-Chicago, the two persons being interviewed by Chicago police are African-American.

It is also being reported he had a relationship with one these individuals and it ended badly. It's looking like the whole story was made up. I hope Chicago PD sticks to their word and arrest this idiot if it turns out to be fabricated.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

Some interesting new details hit today:

https://twitter.com/BenBradleyTV/sta...56949480161280

.@WGNInvestigates has learned new details about the two men police are questioning about Jussie Smollett’s claim he was the victim of a racial & homophobic attack:

1) Both men are African-American
    2) At least 1 of them is connected to the “Empire” show

Latest on @WGNNews at 4p

https://twitter.com/Zigmanfreud/stat...71004747931649

Current behind the scenes CW from those involved in the Jussie Smollett case:

Smollett got into fight with a man he was dating & cheated on, and a friend of that lover. He then concocted the MAGA/Hate-crime cover story & fingered them on GMA, unaware the police knew who they are

https://twitter.com/35thW/status/1096175797906231296

Well, here's this from @CWBChicago . Their reporting has been very detailed from the beginning. If this is in fact true - it's a quite a story.

Indicates the whole thing is staged:

Unreason and anti-intellectualism abominate thought. Thinking implies disagreement; and disagreement implies nonconformity; and nonconformity implies heresy; and heresy implies disloyalty — so, obviously, thinking must be stopped. But shouting is not a substitute for thinking and reason is not the subversion but the salvation of freedom. - Adlai Stevenson

If it turns out to be fake I wonder if all the people in Hollywood and the media will say sorry for jumping the gun? My guess is they will say nothing and we will just have another case of people jumping the gun within the span of a month. It is cases like this that hurt the legitimate hate crimes that do happen. Hopefully everyone involved in the fake report get a max sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    So its either staged, or a 3 way gone wrong. LoL.

But hey, at least he started a conversation.

"BREAKING:Police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more.Officers asked family if they knew #Jussiesmollett. @CBSchicago"
    Last edited by Beazy; 2019-02-14 at 11:41 PM.

Not surprising. His original claims made no sense. Hopefully they go after him over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I questioned it the moment they said these people were trying to hang him and were scared away. I mean if someone was seriously trying to suffocate him he would of had bruising on his neck.

Real LGBT hate crimes get dismissed often and celebs lying about this will make things just worse...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Real LGBT hate crimes get dismissed often and celebs lying about this will make things just worse...
    Its true, there was a real gay hate crime in Austin TX recently and this lying bitch took all the attention away from real problems we still have to work out in this country.

https://www.austinchronicle.com/news...cvf2W_ie72NfC0

If I was the victim of a hate crime the last thing I'd worry about is withholding info because I don't want the popo to see dick pics.

Well, if these developments are indeed true, this makes things very awkward. Why do this?

Imagine my shock

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, he faked it because he was getting written out of the show.

Now my next question is. . . how did he know where the camera blind spot was located? How did he even know there was a blind spot? Did he roll double 20's and just get lucky?

Has a phone recording ever resulted in sufficient evidence of an assault? It can't even prove an assault took place against unknown people, its simply disembodied sounds...

Imagine my shock, this story stunk from high heaven from the very beginning. Media and lefties ate it up.

Victimhood is power. The demand for racism is outpacing the supply.