Page 7 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    I didn't say it definitely happened either. Something happened. We'll see. You guys really want me to be on the opposite side and I'm not. I'm just not on this fake train either.
    I was initially skeptical but as more and more time goes by with zero evidence, the odds lean in hoaxes favor

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Because proclaimed skeptics are rarely ever actually skeptical. Only when it fits their bias.
    You mean like people believing immediately the hate crime occurred but want to express caution now that it's looking more credible it was a load of nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    If it's fine for the average person, it's fine for him.
    It's not fine for the average person.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

This was pretty obvious but I figured he just did it himself surprised he involved more people than him and his manager.

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    After the little black girl and the Covington kid situation the skepticism already existed.
    Oh yeah, those tomahawk chops weren't racist at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    The left was declaring this legit almost a month ago in droves. We to this day have zero evidence and the investigation is ongoing.

Funny how a month makes things change.

The difference is the people on the right havd nearly a month without a shred of evidence backing up the claim.
    But the right never accepts any evidence for anything. How would that make a difference to you one way or the other.

I can't be assed to read the thread, but seriously? What in the actual fuck have blacks become. Isn't this like the 4th or 5th thing recently that was attempted to be blamed on Trump/whites that turned out to be false?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Because proclaimed skeptics are rarely ever actually skeptical. Only when it fits their bias.
    Yeah, there are more sheep than not.

So many stories in the last year or two. It should be a wake up call to all the sheep to stop believing random bullshit. But people still jump to conclusions and proclaim, with all the certainty they can muster, that they're right because they BELIEVE! Most of the time they don't even care. They use it to attack their political opponents and virtue signal to their buddies. All the while attacking anyone who remains skeptical or neutral. It's tribalism at its worst.

Jees left-wing regressives are kicking more and more own goals these days. Keep it up you racists, you're only ensuring another 4 years of Trump. Amazing how many conspiracies are coming out now that are blatantly fake. Like how the Senate concluded there was no Trump-Russia collusion, because it's always been a lie made by the DNC to distract people from the fact that Hillary lost the election

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Oh yeah, those tomahawk chops weren't racist at all.
    That's not racist.

But the right never accepts any evidence for anything. How would that make a difference to you one way or the other.
    Dude, that's you that doesn't accept evidence for anything. You just claimed someone's intent a sentence earlier when there's no possible way for you to know. You're delusional and making shit up as you go.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    That's not racist.

Dude, that's you that doesn't accept evidence for anything. You just claimed someone's intent a sentence earlier when there's no possible way for you to know. You're delusional and making shit up as you go.
    I get you don't recognize me since I don't have an avatar, but I provide evidence all the time. Try reading some of my earlier posts. You might learn something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Jees left-wing regressives are kicking more and more own goals these days. Keep it up you racists, you're only ensuring another 4 years of Trump. Amazing how many conspiracies are coming out now that are blatantly fake. Like how the Senate concluded there was no Trump-Russia collusion, because it's always been a lie made by the DNC to distract people from the fact that Hillary lost the election
    [citation needed]
    Last edited by Zython; 2019-02-15 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Pound town = jail. You're the one making it "homophobic" jail also goes by "the clink" club fed etc. Shit tier bait
    Why is it called "pound town"?

[citation needed]
    Interesting, citations don't seem to apply when regressives are throwing around conspiracy theories for two years with zero evidence

Stupid picture about citing the fucking dictionary.
    Racism requires someone to believe that they're of a superior race. How can you go about proving that in this situation? Especially when none of the kids said anything negative towards any of the groups that day. They even pointed out the racism of the indians and black israelites.

I get you don't recognize me since I don't have an avatar, but I provide evidence all the time. Try reading some of my earlier posts. You might learn something.
    Bullshit. Then prove that it was racist. That means you need to prove they intended it to be insulting towards the indians BASED on their race. The best you can do here is claim that the tomahawk chop is inherently racist, and that's not remotely true in any situation. The kids were chanting with Philips. None of them knew he was there to provoke the kids till after Philips racist friend started calling the kids names.

Interesting, citations don't seem to apply when regressives are throwing around conspiracy theories for two years with zero evidence
    [citation needed]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saninicus View Post
    Pound town = jail. You're the one making it "homophobic" jail also goes by "the clink" club fed etc. Shit tier bait
    Sorry none of the dictionaries agree with you. Weak-ass deflection there bud. Feel free to cite one.

Pound Town
    n. A fictional destination that is visited every time rough sex is had.

Nothing on Merriam Webster or Oxford sites.

Or are you purposefully conflating "prison" with the "pound". Does that mean you think gays should be treated like animals, or black people should be in the pound?

I mean you jumped to conclusions on Jussie Smollett and his circumstances.

Im trying to not jump to conclusions, but "pound town" for "those people" in "this context". Is just a bad one.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Racism requires someone to believe that they're of a superior race.
    Who told you that?

Bullshit. Then prove that it was racist. That means you need to prove they intended it to be insulting towards the indians BASED on their race. The best you can do here is claim that the tomahawk chop is inherently racist, and that's not remotely true in any situation. The kids were chanting with Philips. None of them knew he was there to provoke the kids till after Philips racist friend started calling the kids names.
    [citation needed]

[citation needed]
    Burden of proof is on you mate

Burden of proof is on you mate
    [citation needed]

[citation needed]
    [citation needed]

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who told you that?
    Etymologists and Dictionaries for Decades.

Dictionary result for racism
    noun
    prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Kind of disturbing people don't understand definitions of Words used so often.